shape
carat
color
clarity

4.45 O-P/Q-R OMC Diamond in EW inspired ER Setting and WB from Alex Park

LoveMunkie

Shiny_Rock
Is it here yet?! I keep checking back for an update! Cannot wait to see the hand shots!

No, not until tomorrow! It’s supposed to arrive before 12pm CST! I’ve been obsessively refreshing the tracking and have to figure out how to get my kids to school tomorrow because you better believe mama ain’t budging from watching out the front window for the FedEx truck!!!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
No, not until tomorrow! It’s supposed to arrive before 12pm CST! I’ve been obsessively refreshing the tracking and have to figure out how to get my kids to school tomorrow because you better believe mama ain’t budging from watching out the front window for the FedEx truck!!!

We are obsessively refreshing this post to see your updates too!!

Even with the time difference in (AUS) I will definitely look at your post first thing when I wake up tomorrow!!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
This is utterly stunning and I can’t wait to see your pictures!

bee24

Rough_Rock

Whoops! Apparently I’m just too excited lol. Today is the day then!

LoveMunkie

Shiny_Rock
Whoops! Apparently I’m just too excited lol. Today is the day then!

I’m losing it over here - expected it by 10:30am, then they updated the status to 12pm, now it’s saying by end of day (could be 8pm or later). Wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
I’m losing it over here - expected it by 10:30am, then they updated the status to 12pm, now it’s saying by end of day (could be 8pm or later). Wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

This has happened to me several times with FedEx, but it will come! The wait is excruciating sometimes though.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s FINALLY done and on its way tomorrow!!! I cannot wait to see it in person! Thank you to everyone who helped with setting suggestions, we went with an Erika Winters inspired setting in 14k raw gold with satin finish to highlight the brightness of the stone while still embracing its warmth. I cried when he texted me he posted this video, it’s everything I’ve dreamed of! I keep pinching myself this really my forever stone! It’s been a LONG time coming. IMG_3782.jpeg Cannot wait for it to get here on Wednesday, counting down the hours!!!

I saw this video last night on Instagram and became INSTANTLY obsessed with how good the setting looks and how awesome your old cut diamond looks in it. And I’m so happy you are a PSer so we can hear and see more!

The is a dream ring; you are lucky to have worked with Alex Park who creates amazing settings too. Looking forward to hearing what you think and to see more photos!! Congratulations!

LoveMunkie

Shiny_Rock
It’s here!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, it’s perfection!!! And Alex included a sweatshirt for me that I’ll wear everywhere!

Here’s some quick shots, had to run and get my oldest kiddo from school. Will post more in different lights and when I get my nails done! I’m never taking it off! IMG_3809.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3827.jpeg
    IMG_3827.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 61

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely! We chose 14k raw WG because it had less yellow gold in it than 18k raw WG but still appears warmer than plated 14k WG or platinum.

We did it this way because while I actually prefer a little color in antique cuts, the lowest I wanted to go was M/O-P. But then my budget was stretched too far for the size I was looking for. I also didn’t want to put it in yellow gold/make it appear even warmer. Alex assured me the cut of this stone is so nice that it faces up at least a grade or two whiter, and the metal we chose also helps with that. It’s not certified, he estimates it to be a P/Q but calls it a Q-R to be on the safe side. GIA is all over the place in terms of grading these days so I take his word for it and trust his judgement!

Thanks for this explanation on gold types. When I watched the video on Instagram, I noticed how well the white gold works with the color of your diamond. To me it just looks perfect, it doesn’t accentuate the warmth but rather it makes the diamond look elegant and luxe against the crispness of the white metal. Well done!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
It’s here!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, it’s perfection!!! And Alex included a sweatshirt for me that I’ll wear everywhere!

Here’s some quick shots, had to run and get my oldest kiddo from school. Will post more in different lights and when I get my nails done! I’m never taking it off! IMG_3809.jpeg

It looks perfect on your hand!! We just need a bazillion more pics lol

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Oh gosh that's such a sweet touch from Alex. I love love love it. It looks like perfection on your hand. Haha don't ever take it off and take heaps of photos cause we're all waiting lol.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sooo beautiful. Can't wait to see more photos.

LoveMunkie

Shiny_Rock
IMG_3834.jpeg
A couple of full sun shots today, it’s so fun seeing how she likes different lighting! I love the big flashes of fire that shoot out when the light hits just right!

Attachments

• IMG_3833.jpeg
    IMG_3833.jpeg
    498.5 KB · Views: 22

DmdRunner

Rough_Rock
Just so gorgeous! Please post more photos!

ashdawnp

Rough_Rock

Stunning omg what are her measurements

LoveMunkie

Shiny_Rock
Oh I think Alex should have a store just for his merch so that we can spoil our DH with something.

Your ring looks amazing. Out of curiosity, what is your finger size?

The ring size is 7, but my true finger size is 6 1/2. I have an autoimmune disease that makes my fingers swell occasionally so I go up 1/2 a size so they aren’t tight when that happens. It’s also an excuse to get a bigger stone because I have big fingers, lol!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
OMG this is SOOO GORGEOUS!!! I love it, it look so big in the most perfect way!!!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fantastic!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results