shape
carat
color
clarity

4.30 OEC Sparkle Bomb

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
I think I missed this because I was traveling. What a gorgeous stone and setting! Just beautiful.

Thank you so much @whitewave!! Hope you’re enjoying your new aqua ring. It’s my birthstone so it has a soft spot in my heart. Yours is just gorgeous, the side-diamonds set the color off beautifully!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @cushioncutnut. I love your new OEC beauty as well!! What lovely presence on your finger!
Thank you! I have always wanted an OEC and it came into my life for the right timing and a price that I couldn't refuse!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker17 Triwire with double buckle?.... :love::love::love::love::love: I LOVE the swoopy prongs of the Abby. That was actually one of the things I loved most about my OWD Crown-6 design. That solitare was so easy to clean so I'm sure you won't have a problem. I'm sure it's going to look so beautiful!!! In fact that may be what I will be requesting in terms of changes to my ring (with 8 prongs). Can't wait to follow along and see the final your product once it's completed. Enjoy the process and please post LOTS of pictures along the way.

Just realized that we may be fraternal ring twins!!

That notification actually went to diamondseeker17, so that's why I didn't see your reply until now! I am really waiting until I get past my daughter's wedding at the end of July to work on the ring. I am so glad you are considering 8 prongs for yours! I can't wait to see lots of pictures of your reset, as well!

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
That notification actually went to diamondseeker17, so that's why I didn't see your reply until now! I am really waiting until I get past my daughter's wedding at the end of July to work on the ring. I am so glad you are considering 8 prongs for yours! I can't wait to see lots of pictures of your reset, as well!

Ahhh sorry for my clumsy thumbs. Must have hit the wrong name! :???::wall: Have fun at the wedding! That’s such an exciting time.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new stone is just STUNNING!!!

Can't wait to see it in the modified setting.

cardinalsfan

Rough_Rock
It's absolutely stunning! I adore the faceting pattern and the setting. Was your previous OEC from OWD as well? If so, would you mind sharing how their upgrade policy works?

Mina-Lo

Shiny_Rock
I recently acquired a new upgrade from OWD (previously owned a 2.45ct K/VS1 OEC) and I've been keeping her all to myself. Never did I think I'd be so lucky to be the caretaker of such a stunning piece of art & history. I was initially apprehensive about the size of the stone (I know... WHAT?!??), as well as her performance via sent video. But as with all antique stones, I know that seeing is the ultimate judge of character. So.... my DH and I made a quick trip to NYC to meet with Adam (always a pleasure). We reviewed a dozen stones, and ultimately decided on this sparkle bomb. She looks AMAZING in all lighting conditions, and I am blown away by her incredible beauty daily. She's 4.30ct, L (if you can believe it)/VVS2, finger size 4.75 for reference. We had a little photoshoot this morning, and I thought I should really share the fun! ENJOY!!

image1.jpeg
IMG_6028.jpg IMG_6025.jpg IMG_6032.jpg image3.jpeg IMG_6033.jpg

@mwang05 holy moly, that is absolutely freaking amazing!
Are you able to show us the stats of the stone please? I'm in the market for an OEC and your stones proportions looks sensational

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss this??? Your ring is absolutely stunning. Love love love the facet pattern of your stone. I like!
More pics please

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous and your hands are amazing! A perfect pairing.

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
@mwang05 holy moly, that is absolutely freaking amazing!
Are you able to show us the stats of the stone please? I'm in the market for an OEC and your stones proportions looks sensational

Thank you so much!! And yay for being on the hunt. Old cuts are just so dreamy. My stone is 4.30ct L/VVS2 however faces up a lot brighter and whiter as many old cuts do. It spreads a little over 10.5mm if I can remember correctly. Let me know if there are any other questions I can answer for you!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
@Acinom & @hypermom thank you so much for your kind words!! I’ve loved looking at her every day and am so grateful.

Here are some photos I sneaked from Panera today at lunch... LOL
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ooooh WOW.

Also totally seeing the extra girdle protection! Now you definitely need to post many more pictures! What an amazing stone! Congratulations!

cardinalsfan

Rough_Rock
@mwang05 love the new 8 prongs! Please share more photos! I don't know if you saw my earlier question, but was your previous OEC from OWD as well? If so, would you mind sharing how their upgrade policy works?

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
@mwang05 love the new 8 prongs! Please share more photos! I don't know if you saw my earlier question, but was your previous OEC from OWD as well? If so, would you mind sharing how their upgrade policy works?

Thank you! I will work on the photos. Sorry I missed the earlier question. OWD doesn’t have an upgrade policy. I think Jewels by Grace has a case by case policy last I checked but she definitely consigns. Not sure of the other old cut dealers. Hope this answers your question.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I will work on the photos. Sorry I missed the earlier question. OWD doesn’t have an upgrade policy. I think Jewels by Grace has a case by case policy last I checked but she definitely consigns. Not sure of the other old cut dealers. Hope this answers your question.
WOW!!! It’s absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Also- it does look so white and bright! It looks so beautiful on your lovely hands! More pics please! Ps. I also worked w Adam for my stone and setting.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I recently acquired a new upgrade from OWD (previously owned a 2.45ct K/VS1 OEC) and I've been keeping her all to myself. Never did I think I'd be so lucky to be the caretaker of such a stunning piece of art & history. I was initially apprehensive about the size of the stone (I know... WHAT?!??), as well as her performance via sent video. But as with all antique stones, I know that seeing is the ultimate judge of character. So.... my DH and I made a quick trip to NYC to meet with Adam (always a pleasure). We reviewed a dozen stones, and ultimately decided on this sparkle bomb. She looks AMAZING in all lighting conditions, and I am blown away by her incredible beauty daily. She's 4.30ct, L (if you can believe it)/VVS2, finger size 4.75 for reference. We had a little photoshoot this morning, and I thought I should really share the fun! ENJOY!!

image1.jpeg
IMG_6028.jpg IMG_6025.jpg

IMG_6033.jpg

Simply stunning....@mwang05, congrats on this spectacular upgrade!! :love: :love: :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know how I missed this. What a stunning stone and a beautiful setting. Love love love.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mwang05 I’d love to see a side profile of your setting since you changed to 8 prongs please!

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! That stone is AH -mazing! And I love the setting!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats to your new ring! It’s really stunning and looks absolutely beautiful on your hand!

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
stunning! what color are the diamonds on the band?

They are G-H color in the band. There is a bit of difference but with OEC facing few shades whiter it doesn’t bother me at all. However I’m also not super color sensitive, and prefer warmer shades.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results