shape
carat
color
clarity

4.24 gorgeous pear

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Apr 28, 2010
Messages
4,384
I was in a jewelery store in Philly today.....

and saw this beaaaaautiful 4.24 pear diamond ring. H, SI2. Price tag of the setting w/ ring....90K. Phew!

-1.jpg
 

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
27,336
Well, did you buy it ??? :cheeky:
 

Verdy

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Jun 20, 2011
Messages
319
I'm usually not a fan of pears, but that's enough to make even myself drool! :lickout:
 

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Apr 28, 2010
Messages
4,384
tyty333|1312064775|2980727 said:
Well, did you buy it ??? :cheeky:

Oh ya, paid cash and everything----hahaha, I wish ;-)
 

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Apr 28, 2010
Messages
4,384
Verdy|1312064783|2980728 said:
I'm usually not a fan of pears, but that's enough to make even myself drool! :lickout:

Those were my exact feelings when I saw it too!
 

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
5,551
I would never have thought to put those sidestones with a pear but it looks GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing!
 

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
2,216
It's stunning! Whoever gets that is a lucky girl!
 

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
6,725
Wow. I agree that I would not have thought of traps for a pear, but it increases finger coverage without making the ring look like a big blob of a diamond
 

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
11,025
Wow.
 

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
270
I completely agree with Amys Bling....wow is what I said out loud! And I am not a huge pear fan but my oh my!
 

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 23, 2005
Messages
16,414
It is beautiful to be sure but it looks so impractical - like you could hurt someone with it - ha!

Lots of bling there - lots of dollars there!!
 

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 7, 2011
Messages
5,028
mmmm! so pretty!!
 

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
14,151
Wow, that's gorgeous!!
 

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
5,565
Nice elongated pear! Hmmm, ninety grand huh?....... <<sigh>>
 

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Apr 28, 2010
Messages
4,384
I thought the same thing, 90K?!?!? Darn.
 

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
257
do they have another one there that I can buy?
 

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 17, 2008
Messages
13,257
Love the pear but hate the side stones with it. One of these days I am going to get me a pear!
 

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 13, 2005
Messages
2,262
YUM!!! :love: :lickout: :love:

That pear is delicious. I agree that the sidestones don't really do it justice. Smaller pear sides would have been better for a really classic look.

But yeah, 90K is a bit much. :errrr:
 

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
5,386
I know exactly what store that is - I go there once a week to drool all over that ring. (I also drool all over a certain Patek Philippe watch they have.) It's one of the best cut pears I've ever seen - no bow tie at all. I believe the store will give a better deal to customers who pay cash. Thanks for posting the picture, AutumnNovember.
 

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Apr 28, 2010
Messages
4,384
Madam Bijoux|1312375970|2983017 said:
I know exactly what store that is - I go there once a week to drool all over that ring. (I also drool all over a certain Patek Philippe watch they have.) It's one of the best cut pears I've ever seen - no bow tie at all. I believe the store will give a better deal to customers who pay cash. Thanks for posting the picture, AutumnNovember.

Ahhhh that is too funny, MB!

Actually, I snapped a pic of a Patek's there that I really liked....wonder if it was the same one? There was a black one there I really liked too :)

I live a few blocks from there....I'll be visiting frequently :)
 

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
5,386
Hi, Autumnovember! The Patek I like is a Gondolo with a black face, diamonds around the edges (of course) and a black silk strap. I hope we bump into each other in there!
 

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
2,827
Autumnovember|1312402643|2983357 said:
Madam Bijoux|1312375970|2983017 said:
I know exactly what store that is - I go there once a week to drool all over that ring. (I also drool all over a certain Patek Philippe watch they have.) It's one of the best cut pears I've ever seen - no bow tie at all. I believe the store will give a better deal to customers who pay cash. Thanks for posting the picture, AutumnNovember.

Ahhhh that is too funny, MB!

Actually, I snapped a pic of a Patek's there that I really liked....wonder if it was the same one? There was a black one there I really liked too :)

I live a few blocks from there....I'll be visiting frequently :)

Where is the store? I want to go there and drool over it.
 

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
5,386
The store is on Walnut St.between 15th & 16th. We should have a PS get-together there!
 

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Apr 28, 2010
Messages
4,384
Madam Bijoux|1312405925|2983407 said:
The store is on Walnut St.between 15th & 16th. We should have a PS get-together there!


That's not too bad of an idea!

P.S. the Patek I liked was black with diamonds, hahahah!
 

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
5,386
Here we go....

gondolobl.jpg
 

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
2,877
I WANT IT!!!! :naughty: Genie, grant me my 1st wish.... : :appl:
 

Bibbi

Rough_Rock
Joined
Apr 18, 2011
Messages
57
that pear ring made my day I LOVE PEARS and that one was STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
 

newfacets

Rough_Rock
Joined
Sep 10, 2011
Messages
22
I couldn't agree with Bibbi more. There's nothing like a beautifully-cut pear diamond on an elegantly simple band. Any chance of seeing more photos? I love pears!!
 

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
26,339
A beautiful and elegant pear. :love: :love: :love:
 
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results
Top