shape
carat
color
clarity

4.09ctw diamond studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
last one
35.gif

DS51.jpg

satelite

Rough_Rock
Will try and get a decent shot today of my earing in my earlob and will post on.
Vinka

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG what a collection. SIMPLY GORGEOUS.

Linda

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
I love your bracelet! The diamonds look like little sparkley flowers, so feminine! Of course, your other pieces look fab too!

satelite

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for the kind words.
I have just taken a few more shots and sent them to Pricescope to attach for me.
Am computer challenged.
26.gif
Hopefully they;ll post them soon.
Vinka

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Love them! The pave on the earring mountings is gorgeous!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, gorgeous things.

Ditto what CuteyTT said, love the searring setting,

who made the setting?

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a collection! Those earrings are stunning!!! I absolutely love the setting. The bracelet and ring are gorgeous too. More pictures!!!!!

satelite

Rough_Rock
I had the setting for the earings custom made after seeing so many gorgeous rings on Pricescope. I thought being 2.0cts each no
one would believe they were real so if I put diamonds all round them they would look more authentic. When youre wearing them
you can''t see the diamonds much but I love them. I copied off some of the Pricescope rings and just said to my jeweller put diamonds
everywhere you can including on the claws. So there is one diamond on each claw.
The diamond bracelet is 5. 1/2 carats and my husband bought it for me for my birthday. I love it because when you are going blind like
me - from a distance it looks like about 20cts because each little diamond joined to make a flower looks like an individual diamond of about
1/2 carat - I wish!!!!
When my mother saw it together with my earings she said "very nice dear but I prefer a little colour!!!" No pleasing some people.
Vinka
35.gif
36.gif
41.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Love the new pictures! The setting you had made for your earrings is just so pretty and unusual. I have a bracelet with flower clusters of diamonds like that, but they are spaced out with links between them so it is only two carats. Your jewelry is all just beautiful!!!

satelite

Rough_Rock
Trying to get a better shot of the earing on my ear.
Also the ring .
Cheers
Satelite.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Nice collection! It is so nice to see the diamonds on the basket of your studs. That''s not something I''ve seen before. Very beautiful. Love the ring, love the bracelet, love the studs. What''s not to love? Enjoy each and every piece!

satelite

Rough_Rock
Thanks Didi.
I do love them and have certainly been admiring your gorgeous collection over the past months.
Cheers
Vinka

Chi

Shiny_Rock
Vinka! You have an amazing collection...wow!

I really love the studs - so original...stunning...
21.gif

satelite

Rough_Rock
Thanks Chi,
I love them too. They sparkle like crazy on my ears and yet they are simple enough to wear every day.
I had a screw top back on them but it was too loose and the earings didn''t sit straight so my jeweller
put a push pull back on them. The earings click into place and you have to squeeze the backs to unlock
the backs to release the earings so so far so good with no loosening of the backs or earing loss!!!
Vinka

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results