shape
carat
color
clarity

4.02 carat mint merelani and small mahenge trillion pair

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
Love the blue and pink together, really stand out complimentary colours. I can see the stones set as a necklace in the configuration you show the stones together.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: Very nice TL! Those little spinels are so pretty! :love: Your new garnet is also very interesting. I love that it fluoresces!

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
TL,

You had a much more exciting and productive trip to intergem than I did-- I would love to go with you and see it "your way" but I am sure I would have to join in line with everyone else who wants to go with you! ;))

I am in love with your garnet btw!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! :love: Your trillions a beautiful!!! :love: You have a wonderful collection of colors!! Very Nice TL!

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
That garnet is great! What an interesting fluor. Fluor is one of my favorite subjects in gemology.

Oh and I love that you aren't afraid of trilliants.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!, and I like them with that blue sapphire pear. :love:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chamois - Thank you!! I don't know if the shapes compliment each other as well. I'm still debating.

Brandy - Thanks!! It's rare to see a garnet fluoresce, so I think it's cool too!

Erini - Every time I go to the gem show, I keep telling myself," you're only there to look, not to spend,"
and then look what happens!! It never fails. Thanks for the kind words.

ZesfullyBling - Thank you!!!

Davi - Thanks!! I find fluor fascinating as well. I love trilions, trilliants. I think they're so pretty.

Kenny - Thank you!! I just got the sapphire back from AGL, and I want to set it, but not sure with what or
how.

Here's some more photos of the mint garnet. It is more blue than depicted, but again, my camera doesn't
show it. :( It really glows, very bright stone, and very saturated.

I have a photo below of the trillions with a mint Afghani tourmaline cushion, but I think they're too large for
the stone. Gene cut the cushion.

I also have the mint garnet depicted with a very small spessartite that Gene cut. I am toying with orange and
the mint garnet.

TLmintandhotpink.JPG

TLmintgarnethand3.JPG

TLmintgarnetandspess.JPG

TLmintgarnethand1.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results