shape
carat
color
clarity

3ct OEC

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you need to think about this a large diamond which might seem appealing that is heavily included and badly cut will have some fire and sparkle but way less than a well cut eye clean stone. So finding a decent stone should be a balance of size, cut and clarity. Something that is well cut will face up bigger and return more white light and fire to the human eye than something that is not....

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just one more comment and then I'll butt out. :wink2: The last hand shot you posted shows pretty clearly how the store's lighting is designed to maximize diamond performance. Even your fingernail polish is showing very good light return!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It can be daunting finding a decent diamond in the UK market, I know, I've been there! Please take the advice above on board and don't buy this particular stone. It is a very low price for a reason and I think you would regret it long term. Have a good look at Jewels by Grace and Love Affair diamonds as suggested where you will see lots of lovely stones. Don't be afraid of buying from the US, I've done it several times now with no problems at all, just don't forget to factor in the VAT that will be added.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty|1462160131|4026057 said:
Just one more comment and then I'll butt out. :wink2: The last hand shot you posted shows pretty clearly how the store's lighting is designed to maximize diamond performance. Even your fingernail polish is showing very good light return!

This is what I was thinking... I'm afraid you'd be super disappointed with it outside of the store IRL. ::)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

LadyFifi--how is it going?

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results