shape
carat
color
clarity

360degree back to a semi bezel reset

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Sundial and MrsS!... I''m sooo excited and cant wait for the finished piece.

MrsS! I need to keep reminding myself of your signature line becuase it is TRUE!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2009 12:08:18 PM
Author: D&T
Thank you Sundial and MrsS!... I''m sooo excited and cant wait for the finished piece.

MrsS! I need to keep reminding myself of your signature line becuase it is TRUE!!!
I remind myself of this saying too, often. That and Diamondseeker2006''s "When in doubt... don''t" Wise words all!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/17/2009 12:55:41 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie

I remind myself of this saying too, often. That and Diamondseeker2006''s ''When in doubt... don''t'' Wise words all!
hey are you doing the sholdt Ms Dreamer?
31.gif
for your beauty

E B

Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see it! I loooove the clean lines of the Sholdt.
30.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2009 1:01:14 PM

Date: 12/17/2009 12:55:41 PM

I remind myself of this saying too, often. That and Diamondseeker2006''s ''When in doubt... don''t'' Wise words all!
hey are you doing the sholdt Ms Dreamer?
31.gif
for your beauty
No, I am still in doubt and so I am not doing it, even though the price is amazing right now. I did get a new Truth head on my solitaire, but I would like a three-stone so I decided not to spend any money until I am sure what I want.

blondie

Shiny_Rock
It is absolutely beautiful!!!!
30.gif
Naturally I love semi-bezels(!) but this is a show-stopper, very graceful but plenty of blingage!!!
36.gif
You must be so happy with how it/they turned out!

Editing - I missed the bit about the issues with this ring - SHOLDT all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31.gif

blondie

Shiny_Rock
I based mine on the Sholldt - it really is a work of art, bet you can''t wait!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Ladies!

Blondie, I saved your ring pictures too
30.gif
Iwanted my set to look like yours with my scattered band and all...lol its a beautiful set btw!

ETA: the ring is with Billl! WOOT!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/17/2009 9:42:05 AM
Thank you all!!! actually I think Bill needs to update his site to reflect the gold/platinum prices, as my quote was off from his site (and he has a disclaimer on there too)
37.gif
However, I will report back, Bill should be getting my ring any day now
36.gif
Thank you all for your support! I have had a good chat with the other jeweler, Still not impressed, and will take my loss
40.gif
live and learn, since I am not about to send my ring back to them after having the conversations we had
29.gif
Wow - that is quick! Will Pearlman''s be setting it? You are definitely in good hands - Pearlman''s is first rate!

Can''t wait to see it on your hand - can you at least sell the other mounting for the metal? It stinks that you got stuck with it!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/17/2009 6:23:55 PM
Author: MissGotRocks

Date: 12/17/2009 9:42:05 AM
Thank you all!!! actually I think Bill needs to update his site to reflect the gold/platinum prices, as my quote was off from his site (and he has a disclaimer on there too)
37.gif
However, I will report back, Bill should be getting my ring any day now
36.gif
Thank you all for your support! I have had a good chat with the other jeweler, Still not impressed, and will take my loss
40.gif
live and learn, since I am not about to send my ring back to them after having the conversations we had
29.gif
Wow - that is quick! Will Pearlman''s be setting it? You are definitely in good hands - Pearlman''s is first rate!

Can''t wait to see it on your hand - can you at least sell the other mounting for the metal? It stinks that you got stuck with it!
Thank you MGR! Yes, Bill is awesome to work with thus far.
1.gif
I will most likely just keep the mounting, and send it off to Michael at Gemshoppe and have him fix the semi bezel and find me a stone for the piece. I''ve asked him about this before on my other semi bezel and he said he would be able to so long as the head is still in tacked...hopefully

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope it works out with the old setting. I hate wasting things like that
14.gif
I have a three-stone mouting that I should do something with.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/18/2009 9:54:23 AM
14.gif
I hope so too DD... Oooohhhh we should get some pretty colored gemmies for that setting of yours
31.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2009 9:57:08 AM

Date: 12/18/2009 9:54:23 AM
14.gif
I hope so too DD... Oooohhhh we should get some pretty colored gemmies for that setting of yours
31.gif
I know! It was made for ECs so they would have to be square cuts. I am thinking when I am done having kids, maybe a family ring or something. It would need some tweaking because it wasn''t partcularly well made, but it isn''t terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results