shape
carat
color
clarity

360degree back to a semi bezel reset

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I''m so glad you found something perfect!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/11/2009 6:18:05 PM
Author: Sarahbear621
WOW D&T....you have more changes then I do. I will hit my 3 year anniversary this February and i will be on my 3 change...so perhaps I don''t have that far to catch up!
lol.
9.gif
I really hope when we hit the big ten year... I don''t go through this again
37.gif
Sarah- I''m looking forward to your beauty missy
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awww ladies Thanks so much for chiming in and

Big Thansk to Elle- for putting up with my crazy requests for all those profile shots
3.gif
you've really helped me and also Blondie's replica helped me visualize the slightly thicker bezel head and the fluid of the ring. Thanks all for your gracious support and humoring me with my many changes.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
D&T I think it came out great! It''s very fluid and substantial and yet from the top down eye view it doesn''t look heavy at all. I don''t know exactly what it is about your hands, but I like this set and your Keystone the best. Somehow it just suits you. This mounting is also very safe and secure, I think. It can handle an actual lifestyle with no worries.

So....... when will you get your scattered band? although I like the Honey band too. It just goes very well with the new mount. It''s so nice to have choices!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I absolutely love how fluid this one looks! Looks stunning on you!

freefly

Shiny_Rock
I may be biased since I just had Sally set my OEC into a gold bezel, but I love your new ring!!! The gold and the bezel are just perfect. I hope you wear it in good health always and get lots of enjoyment out of it. Can''t wait to see the band Sally is making for you, I''m sure it will look fantastic with your new ring!
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Awww, D&T! You're as crazeeeee as I am
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
and believe me, I say that with the utmost of affection!!!
1.gif

Well, girl, I'm so glad you are thrilled with your beautiful new setting
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
, and I wish you much happiness as you wear and enjoy it! It looks *PERFECT!* on you!

Congrats!!!
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awww thank you ladies for your kind words.
And Lynn i''m sooo excited to see your scrumptious bezel
30.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
well here are a few pictures with different wedding bands

weddingbndt09 017.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

weddingbndt09 018.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

weddingbndt09 021.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

weddingbndt09 022.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
stacked

weddingbndt109 0231.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!!!
30.gif

Lori

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sooooo Gorgeous!! D&T. Loving it, big time!!!
30.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really is very pretty and how nice that you have all of those wedding band options! You will never have to wear the same look two times in the same week!

Enjoy - I''m glad you''re happy with it!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it with all of them! But the honey band is me fave
9.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it with the plain band!!
30.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Its so pretty!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update! I have had terrible problems with this ring!
39.gif
It has been loose twice now in less than FOUR WEEKS! I actually am not as hard on my rings as I thought, Once I dropped the ring from about 3 feet and it came loose ( I didn't throw my ring- my other semi bezel yes, I've thrown that at the wall and ground before and that has never came loose in five years!, But with this ring!
29.gif
arrggghh so much problem I can rotate the diamond in the setting, So I sent it back and got it back fixed (I hope they just didn't put super glue to fix like I've been hearing lots about some jeweler), but the bezel is now a bit wonky
40.gif
and I can see a slit almost on two sides near the diamonds! and catches on fuzz - I've not ever had this happend with semi bezels before either, where it catches fuzz
Next day after receiving the ring fixed! dropped my ring in the sink from like 6 inches! it is now loose! I hate it! I do not recommend going custom or buying this semi bezel from Weddingrings.com ! Mel has so many different names too! on his email address and gives me excuses that he doesn't read the emails to so and so often, but when I checked which address I sent to, its always the same one!! weird
33.gif
soooo unhappy with my purchase.... I've expressed my frustration with them, They want to remake the ring, but I'm having no confident with the company. They tell me that they have sold thousands of ring, in 14k and platinum of this ring - but not sure why my 18k is ??? having problems (I know why,,, poor craftsmanship!) I'm the only one having problems!
29.gif
I wasn't going to post this but I just wanted to NOT RECOMMEND this jeweler for custom or if its their "original" design. It maybe ok, if it is a designer piece that they sell, since the diamond would be sent off to the manufacturer.

So in Short I'm resetting again! Sorry for the long rant!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ugh! Sorry this is happening to you ................

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Oh man, this sounds miserable. So sorry for all your problems.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
*cough* GET THE SHOLDT *cough*
31.gif
2.gif

VanillaPuff

Rough_Rock
That sounds awful! I''ve had that same thing happen, and it''s such a confidence shaker. Who wants to send their stuff back to the place that messed it up? Can''t wait to hear how it goes from here - hopefully there''s a happy ending!
1.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for your support!

Deco- I''ve started hunting down more semi bezels and have been going back to the sholdt site soooo many times!
27.gif
31.gif
sooooo I''m back to square one and still contemplating on what I now want in a ring, I leaning on one ring again (for now)... DH won''t go for white gold he says for me to keep yellow. Oh geez I don''t know...lol

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/15/2009 12:43:04 PM
Author: VanillaPuff
That sounds awful! I''ve had that same thing happen, and it''s such a confidence shaker. Who wants to send their stuff back to the place that messed it up? Can''t wait to hear how it goes from here - hopefully there''s a happy ending!
1.gif
Oh no! what happened! do you have a thread about it! i guess I can just click on your avatar to find out...

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
D&T Pearlman''s is having a 20% off sale and you can get the Sholdt bezel in yg for like $850 or thereabouts. I think you should just do it!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh D&T I am so sorry to hear that you are having such problems with your ring! Sounds like you definately need a reset in a quality setting. I adore that Sholdt semi-bezel and also since you are going with yellow gold I think one of the settings with straight bezels like CT would look amazing.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/15/2009 1:21:32 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
D&T Pearlman's is having a 20% off sale and you can get the Sholdt bezel in yg for like $850 or thereabouts. I think you should just do it!
Oh My gosh!!!! I'm going to check it out now! thanks DD... and that price would be phenomenal!

Sundial- thats my delimma, either between Sholdt or CT again..lol! I thought I wanted the thicker bezel but with this company it didn't look right
40.gif
my fault
39.gif
for going with them in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results