shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 30 yr upgrade

tetetoby30

Rough_Rock
A dumb 19yr old boy asked an even dumber 18yr girl to marry him back in 1992. He proposed with a simple .45 cathedral round solitaire. Over the next 30 happy years he's presented me with numerous upgrades or additions that suited out situation at that moment. Well last month we started to design my current dream ring to celebrate our 30 years together. Since I am from a very small town I really don't feel comfortable posting this on FB but I want to share my joy. PS seemed perfect. So for my first post here is up lovely bauble!

2.3 CT, Radiant Cut, Lab, VS2, H, 9.28x6.54x4.29, L/W 1.42 East West 18k Yellow Gold
IMG_7424.jpg
ring1.jpg
IMG_7455.jpg

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Goodness, first off, congratulations on 30 years of marriage! I feel like so few couples stay together that long anymore, so this feels so special.

Lovely ring, and yes, we are the perfect audience to share your joy with when the "real life" crowd won't quite understand.

Thank you for thinking of us and sharing your story and pictures!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
You are where you need to be.:wavey:
Love it, love the E/W orientation :love: love your stack. I love the proportions in the hand...
Happy anniversary and hey, 30 yrs is most definitely something!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary, it’s lovely to see a radiant!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome and please join us in posting!!

Your ring is beautiful and I love the east-west orientation! Congrats on 30 years and best wishes for many more!!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I am so happy you shared your story and beautiful rings with us! I love the east west orientation, looks gorgeous.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on 30 years of marriage and a gorgeous ring. So unusual to see an east west radiant. Would love to see a hand shot with out the bands;)2

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love it!!! Happy Anniversary!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOH GORGEOUS!! Love it on its own too. The leading lady! :kiss2:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your gorgeous upgrade and your 30th anniversary!
Wishing you many many more years of wedded bliss X

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
I love the EW setting, and the yellow gold. This looks beautiful on you! Congrats on 30 years—the ring is a lovely celebration. :):kiss2:

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Ooohhh I love it! It looks very architectural and really cool!

And I am really loving the yellow gold.

Congratulations on your 30 happy years and on your new ring :kiss2:

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your beautiful sparkly and of course your notable milestone anniversary! Here's to many, many more!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, this is such a gorgeous ring! Congratulations on getting this beauty and Happy Anniversary!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary and welcome to PS. It is beautiful!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! Happy Anniversary!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! And congratulations on 30 years!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS and congratulations on your big anniversary!
Beautiful ring but, since it's not an earth mined diamond, you should post in the Lab Grown Diamonds.
Best to you,
purplesilk

tetetoby30

Rough_Rock
Welcome to PS and congratulations on your big anniversary!
Beautiful ring but, since it's not an earth mined diamond, you should post in the Lab Grown Diamonds.
Best to you,
purplesilk

Well since it won't let me delete there is really nothing I can do about it now.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo!!

Congrats. Soon there will be significant bday… start planning!! Lolol

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Well since it won't let me delete there is really nothing I can do about it now.

No need to delete, just ask the administrator to move this thread in the Lab Grown Diamond forum.

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
A dumb 19yr old boy asked an even dumber 18yr girl to marry him back in 1992. He proposed with a simple .45 cathedral round solitaire. Over the next 30 happy years he's presented me with numerous upgrades or additions that suited out situation at that moment. Well last month we started to design my current dream ring to celebrate our 30 years together. Since I am from a very small town I really don't feel comfortable posting this on FB but I want to share my joy. PS seemed perfect. So for my first post here is up lovely bauble!

2.3 CT, Radiant Cut, Lab, VS2, H, 9.28x6.54x4.29, L/W 1.42 East West 18k Yellow Gold
IMG_7424.jpg
ring1.jpg
IMG_7455.jpg

Ok, this is beautiful! It really, really fits in with the aesthetic that I love. Yellow gold, simple setting, easy-west orientation, the whole package. There are SO many rings I see on PS and find beautiful for many varied reasons. But there are few that I actually would’ve designed to wear for myself. (Not that I’m some connoisseur or anything) I just find this ring so perfect and I’m so happy for you.

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
No need to delete, just ask the administrator to move this thread in the Lab Grown Diamond forum.

I thought that lab grown were allowed in SMTB? As long as the focus was on the piece versus MMD particulars??

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results