shape
carat
color
clarity

30 POINT DIAMOND ETERNITY/WEDDING BANDS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone just curious to know if any of you ladies have 30 point diamond bands???? I am seriously considering purchasing one I have seen, have been debating over it for quiet some time now.

I would love to see some handshots of this size or just of the ring. I have a 1.15ct solitaire in a cartier setting so would like to see this what anyone else has with theirs I could always were it as a right hand ring. This one has 6 x 30 pointers total 1.80ct set into a very low basket type setting (neither u prong or shared) but sits very low to the finger.

Thank''s in advance
emsmile.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I''m dying for some other posters to chime in here, because I too would love love love to see 30pointers with a 1.1 (or thereabouts) RB solitaire...

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
This is not an eternity, but a 5 stone, 30 points each..the solitaire is 1.3. I generally wear a 1 ctw eternity with my e-ring and wear the 5 stone on my right hand.

13027ring.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are 14 stones, .33 to .35 ct each

close up

eternity333510001.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hand shot

eternity333520001.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
side

eternity333530001.jpg

anyname

Shiny_Rock
Dee*Jay
i love that setting. You have a beautiful ring!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
22.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
sharon and deeday I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
both of your rings!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Love this size, and the idea of eternity or fivestone.. kcoursolle, I ADORE your ring, it has so many fans, that ring should have its own fan website!
2.gif

However, even I must confess that for an eternity ring (as in ''eternity'' in the sense of a ring to be worn with the wedding set, to make a trio - not necessarily the ''in the round'' style) it might be way too, too much.

Annette''s Uternity of 10-pointers might be the maxed out max in that regard!
And even then, I think I might have to forget the idea of matching eternity and (diamond) wedding band...!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all so much for showing your gorgeous rings. Canakgirl your ring is absolutely stunning (definitely something to wear on it''s own- must say your engagement ring is magnificent also.

Siamese 3 & Courselle your rings are lovely also, this is very close to the look I would achieve. The ring I am considering is 6 X 30pt approx - the stones are perfectly matched but I don''t know any specs other than E VS1

Dee Jay I love your ring too it looks perfect on your hand, do you wear it with your engageme
nt ring or alone? Went into a few jewellers today in melbourne city saw some nice bands including a very nice rounds and baguettes band total 1ct
30.gif
too many choices.

P.S Lara this gives us a lot of ideas - it is not that easy trying decide stone sizes etc all the input helps
1.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I didn''t realize anyone had a setting like mine, only all the way around. I love your eternity Dee Jay! I love open galleries.

eternity333530001.jpg
Mem%20Card%20L2%20193.jpg

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Thank''s Gemgirl your ring is stunning as well and now I know what that setting is called
1.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Lucky you, Monny, to live in the ''big smoke''!
Next thing is, we''ll be conning you into taking shots of a variety of stone sizes worn alongside your ring, just to ''get an idea''!
31.gif

Canuk-Gal''s step cut is gorgeous! Somehow, the step cut in the eternity just seems super-sophisticated. The detail on the prongs is to die for (shown in attached link)!

I''ve been scrawling through kcoursolle''s thread trying to find a shot of her 5-stone with her e-ring, no luck, because it''s a split shank...

all these rings are just gorgeous!
This thread is jewellery ****!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 8:35:29 AM
Author: Monnyjay
Thank''s Gemgirl your ring is stunning as well and now I know what that setting is called
1.gif

I think when stones are set that way it''s called basket set. that is the way Tiffany makes their eternity bands.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Yum, love them DJ, kcourselle, Sharon! I want a five stone for our five year anniversary, but wonder if I will be able to squish five 30 pointers on my size 3.5 finger.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 9:08:15 AM
Author: LaraOnline
Lucky you, Monny, to live in the ''big smoke''!
Next thing is, we''ll be conning you into taking shots of a variety of stone sizes worn alongside your ring, just to ''get an idea''!
31.gif

Canuk-Gal''s step cut is gorgeous! Somehow, the step cut in the eternity just seems super-sophisticated. The detail on the prongs is to die for (shown in attached link)!

I''ve been scrawling through kcoursolle''s thread trying to find a shot of her 5-stone with her e-ring, no luck, because it''s a split shank...

all these rings are just gorgeous!
This thread is jewellery ****!
Yup, I don''t wear my e-ring and wedding band together, they don''t really go. The split shank was my former engagement ring before that setting was damaged. Now I have a round stone in a danhov setting. Either way, I love the look of blingy eternity bands and 5-stone bands alone.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Lara I don''t know what part of the world you are in but if you ever come to Melbourne in and around Collins Street we have some amazing Jewellers and Jewellery Designers. I went to Keshett''s yesterday and could have done some serious damage they have some beautiful pieces including estate jewellery. Canturi''s is not half bad either.

You mentioned about photos, I don''t know that they like you taking pics in their shop do they? What type of er do you have if you are also looking at diamond bands, would love to see. It''s great to see all the different designs, full circle, 5 stone I love them all!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
kcoursolle your ring is beautiful and seems to be a big favourite with lots of people it is similar to the one I am thinking of getting but with 6 diamonds across. Do you wear it mostly on your right hand? You have smaller fingers than me mine are about 7 I think.
35.gif

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Dee jay do you wear an er with your band or just on its own? I love your setting very classy, mssalvo told me it is called a basket setting. It shows the diamonds off beautifully
1.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 8:46:30 PM
kcoursolle your ring is beautiful and seems to be a big favourite with lots of people it is similar to the one I am thinking of getting but with 6 diamonds across. Do you wear it mostly on your right hand? You have smaller fingers than me mine are about 7 I think.
35.gif
I usually wear it on my left and my e-ring on my right. Sometimes I switch it up, but I''m left handed, so I prefer to have my band which is lower than my e-ring on my left because I''m more likely to knock my e-ring on things when worn on my left hand. Sometimes I just wear my five stone as a wedding band with nothing else and I get the most compliments on my band when I do this, it''s a great classic look.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/4/2009 9:00:34 PM
Dee jay do you wear an er with your band or just on its own? I love your setting very classy, mssalvo told me it is called a basket setting. It shows the diamonds off beautifully
1.gif
Before I had my ering reset into the monster that it is now I wore the three stone version (round center, pears on the side) with the eternity band occassionally, but I love this band by itself. I do also have some really thin bead set bands that I can stack on either side of it though, and that's a fun look too when you want a little extra something.

And thank you gals for the kind words about my ring. It is definitely a fun piece!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/5/2009 12:57:39 PM
Author: Dee*Jay

1.gif
Before I had my ering reset into the monster that it is now I wore the three stone version (round center, pears on the side) with the eternity band occassionally, but I love this band by itself. I do also have some really thin bead set bands that I can stack on either side of it though, and that''s a fun look too when you want a little extra something.

And thank you gals for the kind words about my ring. It is definitely a fun piece!
DeeJay, i just giggled out loud when i read this above
9.gif
I love that you called that to die for eternity band a fun piece - too cute. I think your ring is one of the most magnificent bands i have ever seen, and i love that basket setting - it''s truly stunning on you.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/5/2009 1:07:52 PM
Author: violet3

Date: 4/5/2009 12:57:39 PM
Author: Dee*Jay

1.gif
Before I had my ering reset into the monster that it is now I wore the three stone version (round center, pears on the side) with the eternity band occassionally, but I love this band by itself. I do also have some really thin bead set bands that I can stack on either side of it though, and that's a fun look too when you want a little extra something.

DeeJay, i just giggled out loud when i read this above
9.gif
I love that you called that to die for eternity band a fun piece - too cute. I think your ring is one of the most magnificent bands i have ever seen, and i love that basket setting - it's truly stunning on you.
I also thought careening down an icy slope in the dark, drunk, resulting in the loss of one of my diamonds earrings (not to mention an incredibly bruised a$$) was quite a bit of fun, so you may not want to pay any attention to me. My sense of "fun" is perhaps a bit *skewed*...
3.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I have absolutely no input on this topic but I do love seeing these bands. Now I have more things to add to my wishlist. Can''t wait to see what you decide on Monnyjay. I''m sure it will be more than beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results