shape
carat
color
clarity

30 POINT DIAMOND ETERNITY/WEDDING BANDS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Tigian I totally agree they are all beautiful, totally confusing also though. I think the 6 stone will be the right hand ring and I just might have to have one of those eternity bands like Dee Jay''s or canuk-gal''s. You can never have enough on the wishlist
1.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow those are all pretty
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 1:37:33 AM
Author: Monnyjay
Hi Tigian I totally agree they are all beautiful, totally confusing also though. I think the 6 stone will be the right hand ring and I just might have to have one of those eternity bands like Dee Jay''s or canuk-gal''s. You can never have enough on the wishlist
1.gif

Good morning Monnyjay. I was lookng at this thread again and I really like the basket setting! Would you get 6 stones for more coverage on your finger or is the number 6 significant to you? Like how people get a 5 stone ring to mark their 5 year anniversary? I used to think I would only want an eternity band, but it makes so much more sense in terms of options for stones and the ability to size if your finger changes. I really can''t wait to see what you decide!

Carbonlove

Rough_Rock
Dee Jay where did you get your band? It looks like the Since 1910 band I have been looking at. I''m also looking at the Facets band. I''m going to wear it as my ering so I want it to be nice quality.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results