shape
carat
color
clarity

3 year old in Tx sent out outside at 3am as punishment...now missing

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mathews “had been trying to get the 3 year old girl to drink her milk in the garage” early on Oct. 7, the affidavit said. “Wesley Mathews said she wouldn’t listen to him.”

At that point, Mathews said he “physically assisted” Sherin in drinking her milk and the girl choked on the drink.

“She was coughing and her breathing slowed. Eventually, Wesley Mathews no longer felt a pulse on the child and believed she had died.”

Then, he told police, he removed her body from the home.

What the f*ck?
eta - I still don't know if I buy this story. I think once they found the body he knew he had to come up with SOMETHING. But I still don't know if this is the final version of events. When people change their story once, it often changes multiple times before we get the full truth.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah....
In the garage....

ABKIS

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Who tries to feed a child in the garage? I also feel that there is quite a bit missing from his story. I really hope he gets the absolute worst sentence possible. That poor girl deserves some type of justice.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope he rots in jail. I'm surprised the wife didn't leave him the day after this happened. I can't imagine an adult believing any part of this story.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Assisted the girl in drinking the milk? I take issue with this wording...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:nono:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monsters. :angryfire:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So in other words, he poured the milk down her throat until she aspirated and drowned. In the garage, where every child deserves to be fed at 3am. Monster. That poor little soul. How do people like this ever pass the kind of home study that should be done prior to being allowed to adopt?

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Even if she aspirated "accidentally" (I think dad just got mad), isn't one supposed to call 911 and attempt resuscitating? Don't they teach the parents the CPR before adoption? Monster. I hope he is charged.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like he might have been a routine abuser and this time he really messed up. It's awful. I hope he receives the maximum sentence. I don't believe he is in any way innocent. The mother might be complicit and/or an abuse victim as well.:nono:

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah his story about her choking isn't even accurate to how it happens. Plus CPR (or EMS if you don't want to attempt CPR on your own) can usually resuscitate if it were that quick.

but no, instead of calling 911 he dumps the body somewhere and starts doing laundry and concocting his story.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So he choked her to death. Enjoy jail, f*cker. They love baby killers I hear.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The child had a developmental disability and was not talking. Adopted. Such kids are victimized more often. :(

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results