shape
carat
color
clarity

3 stone w/pears. It''''s done.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thirston

Rough_Rock
Bling *diva*,

Wedding rings
33.gif

Beats me. I didn''t know I was supposed to think ahead that far yet. I''ll have to cross that bridge when it comes
1.gif
. I want this e-ring to be a surprise so I haven''t had any discussions yet about wedding rings etc...

I think it would take some of the fun out of it if I had to plan everything now. This is my 1st time so I''m winging it.

Do you think it will be hard to fit a band with this ring? I guess it will have to be custom as well?

Once I pop the question and get a "yes" I''ll study up
34.gif
and learn about wedding bands.

Many thanks again to you ladies for your kind words.
-Thirston

rms

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely love the ring!! can''t wait for more pics.

Marlene

Rough_Rock
That is amazing. Your so lucky!

anika

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful. That is one icey white bling bling ring. Very nice.

Anika

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Thirston, it turned out lovely. I know how difficult it was to post since that was not your original intention, but since we snuffed you into doing, we'll all sit and wait for more pics, after the proposal. Just be aware that by then we will be demanding hand pics for the appetizer.
31.gif
We'll be waiting, not so patiently.
11.gif

That is sure to get you a yes. Good luck with the proposal and don't forget to take us along for the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results