shape
carat
color
clarity

3-stone ring Girls - are you out there?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
New ring, Junebug?! It's gorgeous on you!!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
junebug17|1410389676|3748686 said:
.75 center, .40 sides (4.25 size)

Beautiful! Exactly the same as my old ering. - looks great on you.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Laila and LoganSapphire! :)) Yes, it is fairly new, but I'm not thrilled with the setting so I find I don't wear it that often. I should reset it, or I might use the diamonds to make a pendant and earrings for my daughter. If I do that, I'll wait until she's more careful with jewelry lol!

Laila, I never got the chance to congratulate you on having twins! I'm really excited for you and hope your pregnancy is going well!

Reactions: AV_

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, thank you Junebug!! 7 weeks or less to go!

kmn010613

Rough_Rock
For my one year anniversary my husband put my solitaire into a 3 stone halo :)

unnamed__1_4.jpg

_22378.jpg

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Tiffany 3-stone Diamond Ring

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
OH my, oh my, oh my. I love it RandG - specs on your Tiffany please!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG - my coffee just ended up in my lungs because I gasped RandG!!!!!!!

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
:) LOL... 2.5ct center, 1.25 on either side.

Drink safely!

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
RandG, love your three-stone! You have an amazing collection.

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
:) Thank you. I am loving this Tiffany 3-stone so much! It has a low comfortable fit and the stones just POP!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Ally66|1417301361|3792477 said:
My new 3 stone by CVB Inspired Design. 1.1 ctw, platinum and 18k yellow gold.
Oh, this is beautiful!!

I do love to see a nice yellow gold ring :)

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Manderz! There is something timeless about yellow gold, isn't there? I love it!

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Bling- I looked for years for the perfect vintage 3-stone and had zero luck. Now, to see your beauty... I have major ring envy. It's magnificent.

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
RandG|1418662161|3801545 said:
Bling- I looked for years for the perfect vintage 3-stone and had zero luck. Now, to see your beauty... I have major ring envy. It's magnificent.

RandG - seriously your Tiffany is to die for - it was seeing a ring similar to yours at Tiffany that started my lust for a 3 stone. Then I developed a taste of OEC diamonds and thought I'd have to go down the AVR route in order to get three well matched stones. I was just lucky to be "window shopping" on the LAD site (Erica has such lovely things) and I saw this ring.

Maybe we could do a "time share" arrangement with our rings, I'll have yours for 6 months and you can have mine for 6 months, hahhaha. :Up_to_something:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Wyntery|1382408725|3542024 said:
Adding mine, although not a diamond in sight! Centre is a 9.5mm checkertop amethyst, the sides are 5mm spessartite garnets set in 14k yellow gold by Daniel M.

That ring is to die for, I love the spess sides. In fact, all these rings are gorgeous!

Here are a couple of mine! I'm hanging for a 3 stone ring with pear sides...if anyone has one with an oval or round centre please post! :love:

_25263.jpg

_25264.jpg

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
BlingObsession|1418716103|3802141 said:
RandG|1418662161|3801545 said:

RandG - seriously your Tiffany is to die for - it was seeing a ring similar to yours at Tiffany that started my lust for a 3 stone. Then I developed a taste of OEC diamonds and thought I'd have to go down the AVR route in order to get three well matched stones. I was just lucky to be "window shopping" on the LAD site (Erica has such lovely things) and I saw this ring.

Maybe we could do a "time share" arrangement with our rings, I'll have yours for 6 months and you can have mine for 6 months, hahhaha. :Up_to_something:

What's your size :) :) :)

I know your pain. Finding one OEC that speaks to you is one thing, but to find three... that's a major challenge. Erica served you well-- your ring is a keeper. If there was a Pricescope "Hall of Fame" 3-stone category, your ring would get my vote.

I love my 3-stone, and it made my SO happy. I like old. He likes new. After so much angst for him around the whole engagement ring thing, it was our compromise.

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you RandG - having seen some of your collection, I take your praise very seriously.

Wasn't actually looking specifically to buy now, to be honest, after all it was supposed to be a 20th anniversary present - I was just, you know, checking out what was around. This one was simply too lovely to let it go - I know we'd never see another one even close to it so it was kinda a no brainer (for me at any rate - not so sure about DH ha ha).

BTW - my ring is a size 6 :Up_to_something:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
I'm in love with all of your three stone rings!!! I am getting a reset (well actually an upgrade on my e-ring diamond and a new setting) sometime this month. Can not wait!!! Thanks for the lovely pictures. 3-stone rings really rock!!! I will post mine when it arrives.

This thread really shows how unique and different three stone rings can truly be. I love all the different bands, with or without halo, stone sizes and types... major finger coverage, too, no matter how large the stones are. :appl:

Zizzy

Shiny_Rock
This ring has was my mother's and paternal grandmothers engagement ring, I wear it every day on my right hand.
It is platinum with a central cushion cut, very dark untreated cushion cut sapphire of an estimated 1.57 carats. The two diamonds are old cut and estimated to be 0.75 and 0.69 carats. They are really very sparkly. The diamonds are older than the setting, which the appraiser thinks dates from the 1940's or 1950's. The sapphire often looks a dark velvety almost black colour on my finger, I know this isn't the most prized or valuable colour for a sapphire but it looks stunningly elegant in this setting. I get lots of people commenting on this ring,

_25850.jpg

_25851.jpg

_25852.jpg

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ally66, I love your set! Do you mind if I ask where you bought your YG diamond band??

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock

Phanie

Shiny_Rock
BlingObsession I saw your ring IRL .
I almost bought it back in May when Erica first had it but my ering is a small 3-stone and I could not get a three stones again especially since Erica found me a dreamy OEC the same time she got the 3-stone, I saw it before it was rehabilitated and it was still amazing.
To tell people how gorgeous a piece it is, Erica kept it for herself for a while and even sold one of her prized OEC in order to keep it ( for a while).
What the macro pics do reveal it is how delicate the scroll and milgrain are.
Good pick.
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Snowdrop, thank you! That is my original wedding band, so almost 27 years old, bought at a small family-owned jewelry store in Louisville, KY! It's .10 ctw, so 1 point diamonds, in 18K yellow gold. I love it as much now as I did when we chose it! Sorry I don't have more current/helpful info...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results