shape
carat
color
clarity

3 carat stones

lm3898

Rough_Rock
My husband and I are looking to upgrade my engagement ring for our anniversary tied in with xmas this year but I’m having trouble seeing actual 3 carat Asher cut or cushion cut stones… Does anyone have one around this size that they could post? I’m trying to see if it’s too big (no such thing) or just right lol

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I could help! Have you tried searching in "Rocky Talky" and "Show me the bling"? You could also start a thread in one of those forums requesting people share real-life perspective pictures. There's less people visiting the Lab/MMD forum than some of the others. I just wouldn't detail that you are looking for a lab versus mined stone for your upgrade.

Keep in mind that 3ct will look different based on ring size as well. It sounds silly but you can also cut out different sizes of paper to different millimeter sizes (8mm, 9mm, 10mm) and tape them to your ring finger to get an idea of how it will look!

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
When I was looking for my upgrade ring, I bought cheap cubic zirconia rings on Amazon and wore them around for awhile to see what I really wanted. It was a good investment because I ended up choosing something totally different than what I thought I wanted.

EClove

Shiny_Rock
If you're unsure and want confirmation, I might just purchase a CZ in the size you are looking at (like this one) and wear it and see how you feel. Or you can just do what I did and order it without trying the size diamond and be pleasantly surprised when it seems even bigger than you thought it would be... haha (For reference, my center stone is a 2.58ct emerald on a 5.25 finger)

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Most 3ct asscher cut diamonds will be around 8mm (I'm looking at one for our 10 year wedding anniversary next year), and bought an 8mm solitaire and 8mm 3 stone halo rings to test drive the size. I have a size 4 finger for reference, but hope this helps! 20211119_122347.jpg 20211119_122402.jpg

lm3898

Rough_Rock
Most 3ct asscher cut diamonds will be around 8mm (I'm looking at one for our 10 year wedding anniversary next year), and bought an 8mm solitaire and 8mm 3 stone halo rings to test drive the size. I have a size 4 finger for reference, but hope this helps! 20211119_122347.jpg 20211119_122402.jpg

Where did you buy this? Love it!

lm3898

Rough_Rock
If you're unsure and want confirmation, I might just purchase a CZ in the size you are looking at (like this one) and wear it and see how you feel. Or you can just do what I did and order it without trying the size diamond and be pleasantly surprised when it seems even bigger than you thought it would be... haha (For reference, my center stone is a 2.58ct emerald on a 5.25 finger)

Ordered! Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results