shape
carat
color
clarity

3.8 ctw tennis bracelet

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all

Thanks to LLJsmom's thread about tennis bracelets, I learn from the thread that I want a 10pt 6.75 inch, stones set closely with 4 prongs showing clear line of diamonds. It will be a casual everyday accessory

I got quotes from WF and IDJ. WF has excellent customer service - nice, helpful and pro-active but not pushy. I now understand why they are often recommended. IDJ pricing is best. I like how they are direct and quick in replying. They certainly are good option especially when on a budget. I have decided to go local eventually, for ease of maintenance support in future.

So I made an appointment with my go-to jeweler to pick out the stones he called in for this project. They are all F VS.

While I was at the shop, I tried out 3 smaller ctw bracelets they have in stock and actually really like the effect of the 2 ctw. But as I have lost a gold bracelet just a while ago the jeweler thinks I should stay away from dainty styles. And when he offered me a discount on the 7pt 3.8 ctw, all my criteria just POOF, disappeared! Ok, I know I shouldn't throw away my requirements just like that but the price is good...it is actually only a little more than the Louis Vuitton gold I lost! It is on discount as it is SI stones, eye clean though, and also because they have it in stock, made when materials and labor costs was less. They are in fact happy to be able to cash the bracelet. Win win I guess :). Now I still have some budget left to buy the tahitian necklace from PP.

20160111_150938.jpg

lilsweetie

Rough_Rock
that bracelet is gorgeous!
I have been looking for a tennis bracelet too, on and off the last year.
I think your 3.8ct is the perfect size for your wrist!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats greenbling!! The bracelet is fabulous! Hope you can wear everyday. So glad you found the thread helpful. Don't forget to add your gorgeous bracelet to the thread.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That bracelet is stunning! It looks like the perfect size for you - can be worn casually or dress - my kind of jewelry!! I also love how close the stones are set together - sheer perfection!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful & a great size! Congrats

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :love: What a beautiful bracelet and it looks wonderful on you!

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you lilsweetie, LLJsmom, MissGotRocks, woofmama and missy. So happy!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just stunning GreenBling!
would you be happy to share any more pictures?

Q

Queenie60

Lovely and classic. Looks great on your wrist. Enjoy :love: :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous bracelet! :love:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How pretty!!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is orgeous on your dainty wrist, congratulations! :love: :love: You will get many years of enjoyment with your purchase, it is really a nice piece to own! :appl:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1452620258|3974810 said:
It is gorgeous on your dainty wrist, congratulations! :love: :love: You will get many years of enjoyment with your purchase, it is really a nice piece to own! :appl:

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
So elegant and stunning! Beautiful :love:

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
thank you everyone for the compliments. I am going to be wearing it everyday!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO beautiful!!! :love: :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet! I like the 4 prong setting a lot!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results