shape
carat
color
clarity

3.5mm RMB, E-F, SI, White Gold Eternity Ring from Ouros - Positive Review

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
eternitybox.jpg eternity1.jpg eternity2.jpg eternity ring.jpg eternity3.jpg
I have received my eternity ring from Ouros and it has exceeded my expectations. I paid for upgraded UPS shipping and it arrived in western Canada almost exactly a month from my initial order. The communication process with Vijay was excellent. As this was my first foray into lab diamonds, I did not want to make too large an investment, so I ordered from an Etsy listing without modification apart from specifying white gold. I was sent a CAD, which I approved right away, and when the ring was finished about three weeks later, Vijay sent me a couple of videos of it, including one showing him using his tester to test the diamonds for authenticity. The ring was well packaged. My photos are taken inside, but I can advise the diamonds are very white, very sparkly and seem to be a decent cut. The workmanship of the ring also seem fine. I will have my jeweler check the prongs, but at first glance they seem uniform and secure.

My ring size is usually between 5.75 and 6. I ordered a 6 1/4 to account for arthritis progression in my knuckles from a lifetime of playing the piano and I did not want any sizing beads. It is a wee bit loose but not enough to fall off. I probably would have been ok with just ordering a 6. I have never worn an eternity band before, so am getting used to the feel of the width between my fingers. Overall it seems pretty comfortable.

I would not hesitate to purchase from Ouros again. Hope this review is helpful to others. I relied on the previous reviews from Pricescopers to overcome my initial hesitation about ordering from an Etsy seller in India. Thanks to all who have contributed!

Ra2nl

Shiny_Rock
It's very pretty

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yayyy! Really nice! Enjoy your new eternity! I look ve wearing mine and have gotten many compliments on it!

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful! I’m also in western Canada. Langley BC. Can you tell me your experience with cross border and duties

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and I love the setting!

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
It’s beautiful! I’m also in western Canada. Langley BC. Can you tell me your experience with cross border and duties

I paid only about $20.00 in duty, which i prepaid through my UPS account so there was no customs delay. My ring travelled from Surat, India, to Frankfurt, Germany, then to Cleveland, Ohio, MIssissauga, Ont, Richmond, B.C. and on to Kelowna in less than one week.

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I paid only about $20.00 in duty, which i prepaid through my UPS account so there was no customs delay. My ring travelled from Surat, India, to Frankfurt, Germany, then to Cleveland, Ohio, MIssissauga, Ont, Richmond, B.C. and on to Kelowna in less than one week.

Thank you!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my that’s beautiful!! I have been wanting one of his pieces for a while. Are the diamonds sparkly and fiery?

mgmsrk

Rough_Rock
eternitybox.jpg eternity1.jpg eternity2.jpg eternity ring.jpg eternity3.jpg
I have received my eternity ring from Ouros and it has exceeded my expectations. I paid for upgraded UPS shipping and it arrived in western Canada almost exactly a month from my initial order. The communication process with Vijay was excellent. As this was my first foray into lab diamonds, I did not want to make too large an investment, so I ordered from an Etsy listing without modification apart from specifying white gold. I was sent a CAD, which I approved right away, and when the ring was finished about three weeks later, Vijay sent me a couple of videos of it, including one showing him using his tester to test the diamonds for authenticity. The ring was well packaged. My photos are taken inside, but I can advise the diamonds are very white, very sparkly and seem to be a decent cut. The workmanship of the ring also seem fine. I will have my jeweler check the prongs, but at first glance they seem uniform and secure.

My ring size is usually between 5.75 and 6. I ordered a 6 1/4 to account for arthritis progression in my knuckles from a lifetime of playing the piano and I did not want any sizing beads. It is a wee bit loose but not enough to fall off. I probably would have been ok with just ordering a 6. I have never worn an eternity band before, so am getting used to the feel of the width between my fingers. Overall it seems pretty comfortable.

I would not hesitate to purchase from Ouros again. Hope this review is helpful to others. I relied on the previous reviews from Pricescopers to overcome my initial hesitation about ordering from an Etsy seller in India. Thanks to all who have contributed!

It is beautiful! I am curious of what the TCW is? I would be the same ring size.

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
It is beautiful! I am curious of what the TCW is? I would be the same ring size.

I think it is just over three carats - 18 diamonds at approximately .17 each.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results