shape
carat
color
clarity

<3 <3 *Enerchi's completed OEC set by IDJ* <3 <3

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
AH!!! I am sooo in love with this stone and setting!!! At the suggestion of some very clever PSers (Diamondseeker, MissGotRocks and PM's from others...) I am going to start a new thread that is exclusive to my new little baby! Hope no one minds....

Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments on my original thread ( [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/nyc-visit-to-idj-setting-search-for-my-q-r-oec.181561/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/nyc-visit-to-idj-setting-search-for-my-q-r-oec.181561/[/URL] ) and I'm THRILLED and EXCITED that she made JEWEL OF THE WEEK ON PS!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!

Just home today from LV and gave all my treasures a post Vegas bath. Contrary to the belief "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas", I wanted to get the dust, grime, "gunk" off and start fresh at home! Sadly, I noticed a melee diamond is missing! YIKES! I just noticed it today but when I uploaded the pics, I can see it was gone on the first day (some of the earlier flower shots) so I've sent Yekutiel and Luann an email and will await further direction.

Other than that super minor blip in the road - I am VERY happy with my gorgeous ring! It was sourced with the help of Dreamer and I am so grateful for her advice and direction to select the perfect stone and guide me thru the purchase and negotiation process --- THANK YOU DREAMER!!! :wavey: Without you, there would be no thread! :halo:

The final setting was the culmination of hunting thru many settings while in NYC (during Hurricane Sandy, no less!) at LJN, DBL and IDJ. Bonus was at IDJ, we met up with Dougsgirl!! (WOO HOO - what a GIGANTIC help she was - very common sense, practical advise - I was all over the place, but she really helped me focus and narrow it down - THANK YOU DG! :wavey: )

So the setting is size 8, 18 kt WG, 1.68 ct OEC Q/R colour, VS2 clarity with side diamonds of .51 ctw FG colour, SI1 clarity and valued at a WHOLE WHACK MORE than what I paid for the components! YIKES :shock:

Some pics will be repeats but I'll throw in a few new ones as a perk for reading this thread, too! :lol:

img_2734.jpg

img_284.jpg

img_2745.jpg

img_2768.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
More!

img_285.jpg

img_2867.jpg

img_286.jpg

img_2933.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Re: <3 <3 *Enerchi's completed OEC set by IDJ* <3 <3

Yea!!!! New thread! New pics! Yea!!!!!

Sakuracherry

Brilliant_Rock
Love the flower shots! How was your Las Vegas trip? Your OEC in that setting looks gorgeous. I just got my ring today, but you made me want an OEC so bad :naughty:

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Still gorgeous. But I'm wondering if you got any funny looks for taking pics of your hand all over Las Vegas? :lol: Enjoy and wear in good health!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Whoooohooooo! Congrats! It's beauuuutiful!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE! It is so gorgeous! Sorry you lost a melee though; hopefully that will be fixed with no issues!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set Enerchi! Congrats! :love: :appl: :love:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!! :love:

Enjoy your beautifully set OEC!

Cachette :))

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YayTacori|1353104400|3308178 said:

LOL!!! Ya gotta keep the Cobra gangleader happy by feeding her new bling shots... you are a tough task master!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sakuracherry|1353104559|3308180 said:
Love the flower shots! How was your Las Vegas trip? Your OEC in that setting looks gorgeous. I just got my ring today, but you made me want an OEC so bad :naughty:

That was my 14th trip to LV (oh --- do you sense an addictive personality??? LV/bling/travel/diamonds... ??? Nope, not at all. Not me.... :wink2: ) and I had the thrill of bringing my #2 DS along with me - HE HAD A BLAST!!! We had the BEST time just the two of us! Saw 3 shows and the Titanic expo (no jewels yet at the Luxor display and no news from any staff as to when they would be arriving, but they are in their 2nd year of a 10 year run) Saw Carrot Top (HILARIOUS for a 22 year old!), Anthony Cools Hypnosis - DS tried, but may have had a weeeee bit too much alcohol to be effectively hypnotized but def recommend that hypnosis show and the last one was new to me - Absinthe!! WOW! DS thought that was AWESOME! - rude, suggestive, burlesque, hilariously funny - another perfect 'Vegas' show for an open minded audience!

I'll have to search out your new ring!! There is a thread, right??? if no - GET ON THAT! :naughty:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
simpsonade|1353104666|3308181 said:
Still gorgeous. But I'm wondering if you got any funny looks for taking pics of your hand all over Las Vegas? :lol: Enjoy and wear in good health!

oh you have no idea - in Vegas, absolutely ANYTHING goes - clothing, costumes, behaviour --- my ring shots were probably ignored and too tame to cause any interest!! LOL!!

img_287.jpg

img_2798.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi said:

LOL!!! Ya gotta keep the Cobra gangleader happy by feeding her new bling shots... you are a tough task master!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
In Gang Cobra there are no leaders Enerchi. We are all equal in the eyes of bling. Haha

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
GemFever said:
Whoooohooooo! Congrats! It's beauuuutiful!
Thank you, GemFever - you are the owner of quite a few, so I'm glad you like this one!!! Thanks!

stci said:
Gorgeous set Enerchi! Congrats! :love: :appl: :love:

Thank you Stci!!! I'm in love with it - to the point that DS eventually said, "are you ever going to stop taking pictures of that yet?" (clearly not on PS and doesn't 'get' the need for more bling shots from every possible angle... :rolleyes: )

Cachette said:
Gorgeous!!!!! :love:

Enjoy your beautifully set OEC!

Cachette :))

Thank you so much Cachette! I like the idea of wearing the rounds with the rounds and then for my princess BDG... I'm just going to have to find something in the 'squareish' family... wonder what I've got up my sleeve??? :naughty: :wink2:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Laila619|1353105909|3308199 said:
LOVE! It is so gorgeous! Sorry you lost a melee though; hopefully that will be fixed with no issues!

Thank you so much Laila! You have so many lovelies yourself and you have great taste in your selections... and incredible advice and common sense... so I really appreciate that you like it!! Yes, I have no doubt it will be made 'whole' again - its just now that I finally have it with me, I don't want to be apart from her again.... wah wah wah!!! ;( IDJ will be good about this, I'm very confident :praise:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YayTacori|1353107710|3308227 said:
Enerchi said:

In Gang Cobra there are no leaders Enerchi. We are all equal in the eyes of bling. Haha
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cool! Equal opportunity gang - I'm *in*!! :appl:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: She's beautiful! Maybe I'll get to meet her in person some day. :naughty:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Yay for Jewel of the Week!!!! What a beauty!! I'm so happy you found such a lovely stone and the perfect setting for it. And I love it with your IDJ rb band.

But... Poor lonely Princess three stone. Pining away for something squarish, yellow and sparkly to cuddle with...

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
NKOTB|1353108769|3308246 said:
:love: :love: She's beautiful! Maybe I'll get to meet her in person some day. :naughty:

I'm going to hold you to that, NKOTB!!! But I'll give you plenty of notice! Maybe over the holidays, if you are in the area??? Hopefully you'll travel with your case of jewels and stones - like any good PSer would!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1353109003|3308248 said:
Yay for Jewel of the Week!!!! What a beauty!! I'm so happy you found such a lovely stone and the perfect setting for it. And I love it with your IDJ rb band.

But... Poor lonely Princess three stone. Pining away for something squarish, yellow and sparkly to cuddle with...

Ah, Rosebloom! You are a veeeeeerrrrrry clever lady, little missy!!! :naughty: :Up_to_something: :naughty: Maaaaaaayyybe you are right.... and ... oh wait.... maaaaaayyybeeee you are (still!) right!!! HAHAHAHA!!! No details firmed up, but that is definitely the path I'm headed!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
New pictures to keep the hungry PS vultures at bay. :tongue: There's no such thing as too many pictures, which by the way, if you didn't take them, would not have realized the melee was missing right from Day 1. So snap away more pics of that beauty.

anny_n_austy

Rough_Rock
Wow, I love the setting you chose! Very intricate and looks great with the stone. Nice job!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1353107628|3308226 said:
simpsonade|1353104666|3308181 said:

oh you have no idea - in Vegas, absolutely ANYTHING goes - clothing, costumes, behaviour --- my ring shots were probably ignored and too tame to cause any interest!! LOL!!

LOL, Enerchi, too true! Plus a true PSer stoically ignores any funny looks and keeps waving that hand around on film - it's for the good of the people! :love: :lol:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on Jewel of the Week - so glad this beauty got her own thread!

Looks fabulous and you seem over the moon with it - does life get any better?

Glad Vegas was fun - was there in May - another city that truly never sleeps!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Love the new thread and photos! So glad that you love your ring! It is gorgeous!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi, I am so happy for you. Your ring is so beautiful!! :love:

AP1976

Shiny_Rock
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :appl: :appl: Wear in great health and happiness, Enerchi, she's a beauty!!

Didine

Rough_Rock
It's beautiful, i'm so happy for you :love:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! :appl:

bonne403

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! So glad to hear of your great experience. I'm looking to upgrade with ID Jewelry soon and can't wait to get started.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results