shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold 3.2ct Unheated Ceylon Sapphire & Diamond Ring (AGL cert)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

peas-and-carats

Rough_Rock
Not sure if this is allowed - mods forgive me if not: I have consigned my gorgeous sapphire ring with Inken at Enhoerning Jewelry. It is in the Estate Sale section of her website, so I wanted to point it out in case anyone is looking for something like this but didn't think to look there.

Here is the link to her page for it: https://www.enhoerning-jewelry.com/estate-jewelry/320-ceylon-sapphire-18kw

Here are some of my photos of it:

sapphire1.jpg sapphire2.jpg

sapphire3.jpg sapphire4.jpg

This is the best gemstone I'll ever have had the pleasure to own. It is seriously amazing. Sad to see it go.

Thanks everyone!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Such a divine color!!! I only hope you are giving this up to buy new bling! Dust for a quick sale :)

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
So glad you posted this! Not only is your sapphire drool-worthy, but it is very pertinent to me that Inken took your ring on consignment. She is very fair and accurate in her descriptions, which as a buyer, makes me trust her. I have been pondering selling some of my colored stone pieces because I don’t wear them as much as I thought I would. Did you buy your stone from her?

peas-and-carats

Rough_Rock
So glad you posted this! Not only is your sapphire drool-worthy, but it is very pertinent to me that Inken took your ring on consignment. She is very fair and accurate in her descriptions, which as a buyer, makes me trust her. I have been pondering selling some of my colored stone pieces because I don’t wear them as much as I thought I would. Did you buy your stone from her?

No, I didn't buy my stone from her, but I'd love to buy from her in the future! I shared photos and cert with her first, then I shipped the ring to her NYC office for her inspection before we agreed on consignment. She is lovely to work with.

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is a spectacular blue!

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
No, I didn't buy my stone from her, but I'd love to buy from her in the future! I shared photos and cert with her first, then I shipped the ring to her NYC office for her inspection before we agreed on consignment. She is lovely to work with.

Thanks for the response! I have spoken to her once, but couldn’t pay the freight she needed. I want to buy something from her some day, probably a ruby.

mamalovesgems

Shiny_Rock
I love, love, love your sapphire! I would love to get a near identical one and make a three stone ring. Where did you source it? Is it precision cut? Thanks!

peas-and-carats

Rough_Rock
I love, love, love your sapphire! I would love to get a near identical one and make a three stone ring. Where did you source it? Is it precision cut? Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply. I bought it at auction, so I don't know the original source. I don't believe it is precision cut but it is very well cut. In any case, this one sold over Black Friday! Good luck finding a similar stone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results