shape
carat
color
clarity

3.21 AVR with heartfelt thanks to PS, GOG and EW

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely breathtaking! It's stunning and I'm in love with the warm, soft and luxe yellow gold. It flows with your lovely AVR perfectly. And with the Imogen band.....perfection!! Looks just right on your hand too. :love: :love: :love:

Congratulations on 25 years!!!!!

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much azstonie, motownmama, m-2-b, ariel144 and JDDN!

Azstonie - me too, me too!! I love the simplicity of the ering band and didn't want a wedding band that took away from the stone, but the Imogen is so delicate and adds just that right amount mini bling! And I'm so glad I chose the YG - it's delicious! :love:

Motownmama - I feel like it's a holiday every day!!

m-2-b - I have collection envy! Your pieces are stunning and inspiring and I've learned so much from your posts - thank you!

Mol42 we are ring sisters!!! Oh my, I loooorve your gorgeous ring! Your OEC is TDF - so white and such a lovely facet pattern! And I love the Margot... Such a detailed, delicate cathedral setting! And it looks perfect with the RG Imogen and plat Lily... Definitely keepers for a wish list! ;))

ariel144 - oh my, I'm fortunate beyond words. This was a huge surprise and I'm still pinching myself! It's a bonus to have PS to be able to share and I'm grateful for everyone's enthusiasm!

JDDN - thanks so much! I really debated about the metal color, feeling that I should do it in platinum. But the softness in the color of the stone and my coloring just led me to YG. I'm so glad that you like it!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
wow, again.

it looks fab on your hands.. love the brushed gold....

congrats on 25yrs!

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
Aww - thanks Gregchang35 for coming back, for your kind comments and 25 yr wishes!! ... 25 yrs - (think Trump's voice): it's YUGE!! I am most definitely a very lucky lady in so many ways. Much like your dear sweet daughters: love those pink diamonds! So special! :love:

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Stunningly GORGEOUS in every way! :love: :love: :love: Congratulations and best wishes!

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much, kathleenmv!!

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The brushed metal, AVR, and band look stunning on your hand :love:
Congratulations!! Wishing you much joy wearing this set. :wavey:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
adore the 2 tone!!! lovely ring!!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow!!!! I so love it.. my dream is a 3 carat AVR... I have a K colored AVC and I love it.. congratulations! exquisit taste.

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! The diamond, setting and the band are absolutely stunning!!!! :love: :love: :love:

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
ringcat - thank you so much!!

Lorrissey - thanks! I wanted to minimize the color reflected onto the stone, but still have the YG band - this came out just as I'd hoped!

Tekate - thank you!! I bet your AVR is yummy!! And I love your AVR pendant - what a lovely set! I could definitely add an AVC to my wish list!

Tweeter8177. - thanks! I'm over the moon about them! GOG and EW gave me my dream set!

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
Tekate - I meant your AVC!!! I think my brain has been addled by these sparkly, chunky facets!! :twirl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, my!!! I am so crazy busy and way behind catching up around here, so I apologize to being late to your thread!!! :wavey:

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! :love: :love: :love: You already know how much I love your diamond, obviously, but you chose a stunning setting and band to go with it! :love: :appl: I am flattered that you used my diamond as an example for GOG, and I hope I can eventually set mine in a forever setting as lovely as yours!

And....we DO need more pictures!!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just came back to admire your set again. The brushed yellow gold is killing me!!! I love it with the platinum basket, it's just so elegant and classy. :love: :love: :love: :love:

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
Hi DS!! It is indeed a very busy time of year!! You have such classically elegant taste and beautiful pieces, so your kind comments mean a great deal. And I could look at your AVR for hours! It's gorgeous in the Vatche already; I'm looking forward to seeing what you decide on for your forever setting! I can only imagine how stunning it will be!

More pics when the sun comes out!

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
JDDN - you make me smile! :twirl: Classy and elegant is exactly what I was hoping for, so thank you!!!! And should I tell you, its details are even more beautiful in person?! I wear contacts for distance but then can't see details up close, so I find myself taking out my contacts so I can stare at it!! :wink2:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS set -- congratulations!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on 25 years together :appl: That's definitely something to celebrate in spectacular fashion!! And... I'd say you achieved it :bigsmile: :love:

GOG's AVRs are so beautiful, and EW's designs are so perfectly suited to them... There's something about the combination of precision-cut stone and precision-made setting that is delightfully mind-clean :sun:

The two-tone works wonderfully! And I LOVE the combination with the Imogen :love: Wear them in good health LB!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This pic... :love: :love: :love:

img_2385a.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!
Your ring looks amazing. Erika nailed it again. I love her typical Erika Winters finish. And what a stone :love:
I love love love it at a set. It looks stunning on you.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I love everything about your stunning new rings! Absolutely spectacular :appl:

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
msop04 - many thanks; I love your set!

Yssie - thank you; I have thoroughly enjoyed your rings! For this stone, I was seriously considering EW but was hesitant as I hadn't seen one of her solitaires in person. Then you posted your gorgeous studs!! :love: :love: Your attention to detail, positive review and lovely pics pushed me over the edge and I took the plunge. So glad I did; thank you for the inspiration! Very true about the precision of these two coming together - a perfectionist's match made on heaven! :wink2:

Acinom - thank you so much! Oh how I LOVE your collection! I know I'm in for a treat and will add to my wish list whenever you post something new!!

Woofmama - many thanks!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just came back for another look! Never get tired of seeing a gorgeous AVR in a beautiful setting! :love:

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow lost for words. This ring is pure magic.

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
25 years!! Lovely story and beautiful rings! The band is so pretty with the angles! The DIAMOND! Drool! :) enjoy!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is sheer perfection, stone and setting, congrats!!!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Totally breathtaking!!! The profile is just out of this world!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is breathtaking! :love: :love: :love: The nuances of your stone coupled with the exquisite setting truly make it a piece of art! The craftsmanship and attention to detail is amazing! It looks lovely with the band too! :appl: I adore everything about this! Congratulations! :clap:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. I :love: the little crescent moons in the head of the setting. Do they have a special meaning to you?

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
How the heck did I miss this? The milgrain is OUT OF THIS WORLD. So delicate even with the magnification!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results