shape
carat
color
clarity

3.21 AVR with heartfelt thanks to PS, GOG and EW

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
Hi ROL!! :wavey: Thanks so much for your kind words! I feel so fortunate to have these beauties! And the photos don't do them enough justice; Erika and her bench are amazing!

I've loved all of your gorgeous rings. Hopefully your search for that elusive cushion is going well! You have exquisite taste and I can't wait to see what you find!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Hi LateBloomer!

Please tell me you are going to this year's GTG :) I'd love to see that beauty in person ! All of the macro pics of her work really solidify my decision to go with Erika for my next ring incarnation :)

You are too kind, haha I had no idea people loved my rings (I seem to change them every other year :shifty: ) There is one recent contender, but I have to wait till the person is back from their buying trip before obtaining photos :)

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
Aww ROL, you made my day!! I'd love to go to this year's GTG!!!! Though I think it might give my DH heart palpitations! :wink2:
We have a few family trips already planned for this year; maybe next year I'll be able to join the fun.

I'm so glad you're thinking of going with Erika!! Her craftsmanship is truly exquisite. Good luck with your potential contender - I'm excited for you!!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
It's okay, all the hubbies tend to talk to one another during these shindigs ;-)

I have found my HFG cushion, but I am going to wait to reveal her :)

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
I've been thinking about you!!! I'm so excited - cannot wait for the reveal!! I have no doubt it will be absolutely gorgeous!!

P

PierreBear

Beautiful set and many congratulations on 25 years!

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
So so so pretty :boohoo:

Ittybittykittykat

Shiny_Rock
Such a lovely setting for a gorgeous stone! Happy Anniversary!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen in my life!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Just perfect!!!

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
Thank you, PierreBear, Fancygems and Ittybittykittykat for your kind comments and good wishes!! Housecat, you made my day!! I still can't believe I've been blessed with 25 great years with my DH AND I get to be the keeper of this beautiful set!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LateBloomer28,

Congratulations on your 25th Wedding Anniversary! Wishing you many more years of happiness together!

Your new wedding set is breathtaking! What an incredible diamond and gorgeous setting! The finish on the metal is so beautiful! :love:

Thank you for sharing this wonderful set with us!

:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results