carat
color
clarity

3.1 carat solitare w/ custom six prone setting

zeddopr

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi all,

This is my first post :) I purchased a loose 3.1 diamond E cut G color SI1 online and I had my settings made by a custom designer and we couldn't be more happy with the end result!

The diamond itself was from JA. To be honest, it is impossible to tell the difference between the different stones. The only thing to go on is the certificate as well as the asking price.
I checked a couple of online stores, requested certificates for the candidates I wanted, and ended up with the JA one to match my requirements. We able to get a small discount using wire transfer.
The stone was mailed over promptly in a nice package and the overall experience was flawless. I purchased a magnifier to look for any issues and as usual the imperfection is only visible under 50x magnification, completely invisible to the naked eye. While they weren't able to give an individual appraisal of the loose stone,I was still able to insure the loose stone using JM and they were more than happy to work with me based on the JA certificate.

Finally came the setting, it is extremely important (even more so than the stone) that we get that right setting design since my fiancé was picky about it. She wanted a classic six prone setting and we considered Whiteflash, HP Diamonds before deciding on Maytal Hannah: https://maytalhannah.com/

Maytal was extremely pleasant to work with. Her price was very fair and inline with my expectations for a custom designed piece. We talked about an initial design based on our requirements and is able to give feedback on it, and the end result was absolutely perfect and is exactly what we wanted. She was able to expedite the process despite the Thanksgiving weekend, which is clearly a bonus. Her attention to detail was impeccable and we were absolutely ecstatic with the final result. She also went above and beyond to ensure the whole process was done correctly from start to finish, even as such to follow up multiple times on delivery issues when Fedex temporarily lost track of the shipment. Overall, I am definitely happy and would highly recommend her services.

I've attached some photos here of the final product.
: IMG_6812.jpeg IMG_6817.jpeg IMG_6867.jpeg IMG_6781.jpeg IMG_6783.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6808.jpeg
    IMG_6808.jpeg
    199.4 KB · Views: 26

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful, and that setting is perfection. Wow.

Congratulations!

Manomi

Rough_Rock
wow! beautiful!
I would love to see some hand shots of your fiance :)

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh that’s a gorgeous classic and so perfectly executed :kiss2: congratulations on your engagement. Please post handshots so we can admire it on your fiancées hand.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Please post handshots!

Mixtress

Rough_Rock
Premium
Such a classic beauty, congratulations! Would love to see some hand shots.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

bespokecarmel

Shiny_Rock
So pretty! I love your choice of setting...

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just stunning!!! Gorgeous diamond and I love the setting. Maytal Hannah does beautiful work. Perfection :kiss2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep! That’s what dreams are made of! Perfection! That stone :kiss2: and the setting like liquid metal! Gorgeous.,

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Such a stunning ring!! Classic and sophisticated- congrats!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Incredible. The diamond is a sparkle-bomb and that setting...so fluid and elegant! Can't wait to see hand shots!!!

Q

Queenie60

Simply gorgeous

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Absolute PERFECTION! Congratulations. That is the quintessential ultimate ring.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,

This is my first post :) I purchased a loose 3.1 diamond E cut G color SI1 online and I had my settings made by a custom designer and we couldn't be more happy with the end result!

The diamond itself was from JA. To be honest, it is impossible to tell the difference between the different stones. The only thing to go on is the certificate as well as the asking price.
I checked a couple of online stores, requested certificates for the candidates I wanted, and ended up with the JA one to match my requirements. We able to get a small discount using wire transfer.
The stone was mailed over promptly in a nice package and the overall experience was flawless. I purchased a magnifier to look for any issues and as usual the imperfection is only visible under 50x magnification, completely invisible to the naked eye. While they weren't able to give an individual appraisal of the loose stone,I was still able to insure the loose stone using JM and they were more than happy to work with me based on the JA certificate.

Finally came the setting, it is extremely important (even more so than the stone) that we get that right setting design since my fiancé was picky about it. She wanted a classic six prone setting and we considered Whiteflash, HP Diamonds before deciding on Maytal Hannah: https://maytalhannah.com/

Maytal was extremely pleasant to work with. Her price was very fair and inline with my expectations for a custom designed piece. We talked about an initial design based on our requirements and is able to give feedback on it, and the end result was absolutely perfect and is exactly what we wanted. She was able to expedite the process despite the Thanksgiving weekend, which is clearly a bonus. Her attention to detail was impeccable and we were absolutely ecstatic with the final result. She also went above and beyond to ensure the whole process was done correctly from start to finish, even as such to follow up multiple times on delivery issues when Fedex temporarily lost track of the shipment. Overall, I am definitely happy and would highly recommend her services.

I've attached some photos here of the final product.
: IMG_6812.jpeg IMG_6817.jpeg IMG_6867.jpeg IMG_6781.jpeg IMG_6783.jpeg

Gorgeous! Would love to see hand pics!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
you did great! Nice simple setting that focus on the main stone... =)2

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow! Your diamond is beautiful, and the setting shows it off so well. Please share hand pics! Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results