shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT 3.075ct H VS1 RB DIAMOND IN VICTOR CANERA EMILYA HALO RING

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Re: 3.075ct H VS1 RB DIAMOND IN VICTOR CANERA EMILYA HALO RI

Thanks for bumping this thread - I had just read the threads about buying the new diamond and deciding what to do with it and it just ended and I couldn't find the continuation. I was frustrated not to be able to see the finished project. Frankie - your ring is spectacular and I hope you enjoy it for years to come.

kay1

Shiny_Rock

pixgirl|1395344869|3638126 said:
Thanks for bumping this thread - I had just read the threads about buying the new diamond and deciding what to do with it and it just ended and I couldn't find the continuation. I was frustrated not to be able to see the finished project. Frankie - your ring is spectacular and I hope you enjoy it for years to come.

This page shows all her threads :)

Get some popcorn, something to wipe off the drool, get comfortable and click hee:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/search/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/search/[/URL]

lol

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock

Wow, that is beautiful :love:

kay1

Shiny_Rock

Bailey_Lou|1395347427|3638146 said:
Wow, that is beautiful :love:

It really is! I've ordered a similar one with a 2.43 ct, i'll post pics when it gets here. I saw these pictures after i'd already decided and ordered - i really can't wait to see it in person now!

Lvogel

Rough_Rock

Hi Frankie,
I liked your first VC setting but I love the second setting!!!! Would you mind posting your setting specs so my boyfriend can have a detailed guide? : ). Thank you so much

AMCC

Rough_Rock

Oh just scrumptious!!!

It was yours and Susimoos gorgeous photos that encouraged me to reset my 2.12 D Si1 into the Emylia setting and I just adore it.
Victor is a master, even getting my Emylia to me here in Sydney and despite not having my stone to work with and it was created so exquisitely and is just perfect with my diamond snuggled down in it.

I'm so thrilled that you have found such a knockout diamond and have had Victor recreate such a beautiful home for it again.
Congratulations. I'll look forward to more photos....please!
Enjoy!

Hi nomissjane! I know this is an incredibly old thread but I am hoping you can help me!! I am from Melbourne and noticed you had your setting done with VC and you're from Sydney!
How did you go about setting your diamond into it? Was it a perfect fit despite not having the diamond with VC?

Hope to hear from you! Thank you!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results