Which Style Halo Setting

• Halo with 2 small side stone

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • Halo with no side stone

Votes: 23 46.0%

• Total voters

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
I really like the 3 stone, it's unique compared to all of the halo settings that you usually see.

Would you get the Ritani or the Zora from Eternity Diamonds?

Ritani Bella Vita (where you photo is from): [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engaged-my-ritani-bella-vita.120533/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engaged-my-ritani-bella-vita.120533/[/URL]

http://www.eternitydiamonds.com/eng...d-studded-band-by-Eternity-(.40-ctw.)-257.htm

Probably eternity diamonds. Their price is very fare and seems to have really good reviews here =) I already ordered their free to try ring (such great program!) so I can compare them on my hand and decide!!!

Spesh2011

Rough_Rock
I loved their 'try it free' program and also got to try this ring on. You're going to really love it. While I ended up buying the Ritani version, Yoni was super friendly and helpful during our email exchanges.

Don't forget to let us know what you decide!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Spesh2011|1324415905|3085487 said:
I loved their 'try it free' program and also got to try this ring on. You're going to really love it. While I ended up buying the Ritani version, Yoni was super friendly and helpful during our email exchanges.

Don't forget to let us know what you decide!

can you tell me what was the reason you went with Ritani instead?

Spesh2011

Rough_Rock
The short answer is I wanted the actual Ritani setting instead of a setting that just looked like a Ritani. That said, the price difference is definitely hard to ignore. I have heard good things about Eternity and like I said, Yoni was really nice to talk to. I did have one concern with the Zora. When looking at the ring (in person, but more noticeably in pictures), there appeared to be spaces between the diamonds in the halo which I did not like. I spoke to Yoni and he told me the spacing was due to the size of the diamonds used in the halo and it could be corrected. Even though he said, that, I was still scared the ring would come out with the spaces! Attached is a photo of the Zora on my hand so you can see for yourself. I'm sure the ring would have come out great, but I was already sold on the Ritani brand and workmanship.

Eternity Zora.JPG

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Spesh2011|1324428137|3085618 said:
The short answer is I wanted the actual Ritani setting instead of a setting that just looked like a Ritani. That said, the price difference is definitely hard to ignore. I have heard good things about Eternity and like I said, Yoni was really nice to talk to. I did have one concern with the Zora. When looking at the ring (in person, but more noticeably in pictures), there appeared to be spaces between the diamonds in the halo which I did not like. I spoke to Yoni and he told me the spacing was due to the size of the diamonds used in the halo and it could be corrected. Even though he said, that, I was still scared the ring would come out with the spaces! Attached is a photo of the Zora on my hand so you can see for yourself. I'm sure the ring would have come out great, but I was already sold on the Ritani brand and workmanship.

Thank you so much for the feedback! Your ring is GORGEOUS and I can't wait to work on it!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Both are pretty but I prefer the halo without the sidestones. Looks more like a "forever" e-ring setting to me, rather than a right hand ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results