shape
carat
color
clarity

24KK GSS Pearls

Luvglitz

Rough_Rock
I just received my new strand of GSS pearls, and of course, I have to wear them immediately. They are deep golden in color and 10-12.7 ovals. I am just blown away by the mirror luster and 24K gold color.

img_0493.jpg

img_12970.jpg

img_12971.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice strand Luvglitz. I got a strand of the 22k last fall for my anniversary. I am blonde and was afraid I wouldn't be able to wear that color next to my skin. I was wrong. They are great. I hope you really find yourself reaching for it a lot. Did you get earrings to match also?

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous luvglitz! They are definitely gold!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa, those are gorgeous Luvglitz! Much more beautiful IRL than in the website pictures, and they look stunning on you! Once again, I'm jealous of your collection!!!

Luvglitz

Rough_Rock
NacreLover|1476221035|4085849 said:
Very nice strand Luvglitz. I got a strand of the 22k last fall for my anniversary. I am blonde and was afraid I wouldn't be able to wear that color next to my skin. I was wrong. They are great. I hope you really find yourself reaching for it a lot. Did you get earrings to match also?
Thank you Nacrelover. I'm blonde too.
Please don't laugh, but I do not have pierced ears! A few years ago when my daughter was piercing her ears, I almost went with her to do the same thing. However, I thought about all the gorgeous clip earring I had accumulated and bowed out. The biggest problem with clips is that invariably one does a disappearing act and usually remains lost forever. So, I invest in fine pearl earrings very sparingly.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Luvglitz, My necklace is not as large as yours. 9-11.6 Mine are also considered oval, but appear round to the eye when worn.

I don't blame you for not wanting to loose your pearls if you don't have pierced ears. My mother wore clips for years

My husband had a health emergency this July when we went to LA for the PG Ruckus. He was in Cedars-Sinai for 5 days. All I bought to wear was nice clothes and great pearls, so wore them to the hospital sitting by his bedside. When I went to the cafeteria for food brakes I had many of the Doctors staring at my neck when I wore these dark golden's. These pearls are stunning and the price points are extraordinary for the color and quality. You would be hard pressed to find something similar in the retail market.

_38434.jpg

9-11.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow, this strand is amazing! Love the rich gold color, and it looks perfect on your skin tone!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous goldens, ladies! They're definitely on my wish list. :)

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing goldens, Luvglitz and Nacrelover!! I hope I can also own some 24k goldens one day. :love: :love:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
STUNNING!! :love:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Absolutely glowing. That's a king's ransom worth!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
More than likely they have loose undrilled pearls these colors for pendants and earrings if you don't want to buy a whole strand.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Your GSS are so rich in color, and that size is perfect. They really are stunning on your neck. :Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results