shape
carat
color
clarity

20th anniversary project: OEC, OMC, AVR, mind spinning

theriviera

Rough_Rock
stone is here!

i don't have anything to hold it with so did my best to get video and photos. what do you think - is it a keeper? how did i do?

4F56402D-7E9E-470B-BEB5-EDFEFD3F7949_1_102_o.jpeg 6AC6BE6C-0173-4214-AD2F-2F43F64C5023_1_102_o.jpeg FA19B9C4-31E7-4A5B-B217-1FE79A2E0A42_1_102_o.jpeg

Videos:

Last edited:

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
How did you get Alex Parks to respond to you? He’s been ignoring my messages on Instagram. :(

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks wonderful in your videos. : ) What are your thoughts? Were you over the moon? I couldn't help but notice poor puppers is wearing the cone. Hope he heals soon.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Well, I had a reflexive 'give it to me' so that's a good sign.:lol:
What do you think, though? How does it make you feel? Is it love?

theriviera

Rough_Rock
How did you get Alex Parks to respond to you? He’s been ignoring my messages on Instagram. :(

I think they must have been responding to messages when I sent my first one becaue I got a very quick reply. Some were slower but usually within 1.5 days.

theriviera

Rough_Rock
Looks wonderful in your videos. : ) What are your thoughts? Were you over the moon? I couldn't help but notice poor puppers is wearing the cone. Hope he heals soon.

it's gorgeous! i'm just in my head about not knowing enough to tell if it's a great stone.

thanks for your thoughts about our dog! he got knicked at the groomer but it's healing.

Lcorb

Rough_Rock
So pretty! It’s throwing major laser beams in the sun! I’m waiting for my Alex parks OEC to be set by DK. I’m on week three after I gave the go ahead for the setting to be cast. I’m on pins and needles to hear an update. I was in the same boat as you when I got the stone. Loved it but wasn’t 100% since I don’t know much about old cut stones. I wore it around in a stone holder for a few days. I realized I made the right decision once I sent it off to DK and missed wearing it. Your ring will be gorgeous, can’t wait to see final result!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
From what I can see it's so beautiful. Bright and lovely faceting. You should love it though! Decide you decide to keep it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results