shape
carat
color
clarity

20th Anniversary OEC from Distinctive Gems

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
C0D9D6EA-465E-4F76-92D0-862DA0471104.jpeg
I really like the way this setting looks with just my plain platinum wedding band as well, even though it is a fancy pave lotus from the side, it looks like a elegant solitaire setting from top down and lets the diamond shine!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Happy 20th Anniversary! It’s beautiful!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on 20! What a way to celebrate. The stone looks beautiful. :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: The setting really lets it shine. Could I request more pics? Can you take some from a distance, in various indoor lighting? Would you mind? :pray:

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
C0D9D6EA-465E-4F76-92D0-862DA0471104.jpeg
I really like the way this setting looks with just my plain platinum wedding band as well, even though it is a fancy pave lotus from the side, it looks like a elegant solitaire setting from top down and lets the diamond shine!

Wow it’s gorgeous!!:kiss2:

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful! The stone is cut so well, and the setting is so elegant- detailed and unique while still giving such a sleek, classic look from above. Enjoy- it’s wonderful and looks great on you!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't get enough of this! Do you have any handshots of the profile view with your stack?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I love seeing those petals.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on 20 years and a truly beautiful upgrade to mark such a wonderful occasion!
I love the lotus & meaning behind it, as well as the name!
Wishing you continued blessings in your life!

The cut is gorgeous! And happy 20th anniversary to you!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful! Congratulations!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back to look at this! Do you like the big flashes?? I love the setting too, so regal

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I keep coming back to look at this! Do you like the big flashes?? I love the setting too, so regal

I love the big flashes of and OEC, it is very different than MRB splintery flashes, so I’m craving a new band made with french cut MMD....that is my next project!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I love the big flashes of and OEC, it is very different than MRB splintery flashes, so I’m craving a new band made with french cut MMD....that is my next project!

ooo when you find someone who is willing to do MMD french cuts... please post and let us know! I would love that too!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring is stunning! I have almost the same size stone, and I think it’s perfect. Your bands are perfect, all of them, but I mainly love the rose gold Stuller band. I have to look for one for myself! May I ask you where you have bought it?

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is stunning! I have almost the same size stone, and I think it’s perfect. Your bands are perfect, all of them, but I mainly love the rose gold Stuller band. I have to look for one for myself! May I ask you where you have bought it?

I got both of my rose gold Stuller bands through distinctive gem (Jonathan) and received them at the same time as my solitaire.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@jaysonsmom this ring is so pretty!!! I love it the avr and the lotus setting - such a good combination. and yes! definitely would look great with a big french cut eternity.

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Exquisite!!! Enjoy your gorgeous new ring

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I got both of my rose gold Stuller bands through distinctive gem (Jonathan) and received them at the same time as my solitaire.

The ring is positively gorgeous. I hope you don't mind the thread jack/change of subject, but I see Stuller mentioned a lot on this forum and I am confused about how it works. In order to find out pricing, do you first need to contact a jeweler and then tell them the piece you are interested in and they tell you the cost? Or is there a way to learn the cost by looking at their website somehow?

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
The ring is positively gorgeous. I hope you don't mind the thread jack/change of subject, but I see Stuller mentioned a lot on this forum and I am confused about how it works. In order to find out pricing, do you first need to contact a jeweler and then tell them the piece you are interested in and they tell you the cost? Or is there a way to learn the cost by looking at their website somehow?

If you go onto Stuller site through an authorized Stuller retailer's site (like Distinctive Gem), you will be able to see pricing. However, pricing will not be shown if you go directly into Stuller website.

sparkles1ct

Rough_Rock
WOW it's amazing!!! I'd like to get an OEC at some point from Distinctive Gems....sigh. Happy Anniversary!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results