clarity

2012 Holiday Bling Pictures

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Roxy|1356302234|3338724 said:
gregchang35 said:
Love this thread.... great eye candy. i have now become a lover of OEC/ OMC...
Yaytacori I have to say I LOOOOUUUUURRRRRRVVVVVVVVE your ring!
Gregchang you're gonna have to get in line, cause I fell in LOOOOUUUUURRRRRRVVVVVVVVE w/ YT's ring first! :naughty: Although her ring's got more than enough bling to share!! :love: :love: :bigsmile:

DH & I are heading to a friends house so I don't have any Xmas decorations handy, but I hope its ok to join in the fun w/ some pics where my rings looked like they were having a holiday party of their own (lights & all)! I'm still trying to get the hang of ring pics, so I have no idea why these look the way they do. But I adore Bastetcat's idea for using shoes as a photo prop, so I'm gonna try that w/ some of my party shoes when we get home.

YayTacori this is SO MUCH FUN!!!!!
:appl: :appl: :appl:

nice ring!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I have got my act together...so here is mine-

_2566.jpg

_2567.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

gregchang35 said:
Oh holy asscher! Beautiful Greg! Just beautiful!!! I wish I could see one of these babies in real life! Must be amazing to own an asscher!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous photos and that asscher ring is TDF!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I love looking at all of the amazing holiday bling!!!! Happy holidays, everyone!!!!! My new 3.98 RB against a fake tree LOL!!!!

christmasblingaday.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Bliss I think we still need a SMTB thread on your new solitaire! And does your existing Vatche enhancer work or did you have it remade?

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Rosebloom|1356485504|3339755 said:
Bliss I think we still need a SMTB thread on your new solitaire! And does your existing Vatche enhancer work or did you have it remade?
Rosebloom you took the words right off of my keyboard! :appl: :appl:

Bliss, your solitaire and ring set are GORGEOUS :love: 8) :love:! Please please please start a new thread w/tons of pics :twirl: . Also, I was trying to see if you were wearing an enhancer as well. If so, would it be okay to share the picture of your set to a new poster who's asking for help with enhancer designs (I think I can copy your pic; the User's ID is "1a2s3d4f"). I love love love it!

hybridhera

Rough_Rock
Christmas day 2012; TripEx just hanging out on my knee

Can't get enough of this site when I do log on. Wonderful bling in everyone's posts. Happy bling Holidays

photol.jpg

_2638.jpg

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
CharmedOne|1356328370|3338926 said:
Gorgeous photos and that asscher ring is TDF!

Thank You Charmed one!!!

Hope that you get what you want for Xmas!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
YT|1356328080|3338922 said:
gregchang35 said:
Oh holy asscher! Beautiful Greg! Just beautiful!!! I wish I could see one of these babies in real life! Must be amazing to own an asscher!

Hi YT- THank you... it is just divine!!! I love it! I must be careful though, I catch myself staring at it while driving as the sun catches it... gotta focus on the road... gotta focus on the road!

I hope you get to see one IRL one day... Any one out your way that has one?

Happy New Year!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

gregchang35|1356993567|3343989 said:
YT|1356328080|3338922 said:
gregchang35 said:

Hi YT- THank you... it is just divine!!! I love it! I must be careful though, I catch myself staring at it while driving as the sun catches it... gotta focus on the road... gotta focus on the road!

I hope you get to see one IRL one day... Any one out your way that has one?

Happy New Year!!!
NO! No one I know has one... and I hate going into jewelry stores because I've asked to see an asscher before and they looked at me with a blank stare. I also asked if they had any pears and she said they don't sell fruit. OMG!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
[quote="YT|
NO! No one I know has one... and I hate going into jewelry stores because I've asked to see an asscher before and they looked at me with a blank stare. I also asked if they had any pears and she said they don't sell fruit. OMG!!![/quote]

Yes, i know what you mean.... Not a lot of B& M stores carry them. I was fortunate enough to find one that got one in for me to see, before i embarked on this project...

hahaha about the fruit!!!

BTW i love your ring!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results