carat
color
clarity

2012 Holiday Bling Pictures

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

echomomm

Rough_Rock
Though I haven't posted a thread about it, this is my 15 year anniversary upgrade that I bought thanks to the knowledge I gained on PS.

dscn2831.jpg

dscn2903.jpg

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous holiday bling ladies, keep them coming!!! :love:

GamGam

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Another sunny afternoon and that's the perfect inspiration to try out my new camera. Hope these are OK.

p1000519.jpg

p1000508.jpg

p1000536.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Those are so cute gamgam!

D

Deactivated member 42515

echomomm said:
Though I haven't posted a thread about it, this is my 15 year anniversary upgrade that I bought thanks to the knowledge I gained on PS.
Well now we've gotta see a thread for this don't we!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pics everyone!!! I'm loving all of this eye candy! :love:

Here's mine -

img_0847.jpg

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely LOVING these shots!

Geez, I can finally feel the Holiday spirit coming over me lol 8)

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
A not so good group shot of my blingers on Xmas paper.

img_6781.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
athenaworth|1355674457|3332703 said:

YUM!!! :lickout: That sure puts ME in the spirit!! Wow, Athenaworth, you have a fantastic collection!! :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

athenaworth said:
Not so good?! They look like scrumptious, top o' the line candy!!! Gorgeous picture Athenaworth!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
motownmama|1354211743|3318434 said:
HO HO HO!!!

momama, that's a reindeer, right? :))

sebas

Shiny_Rock
Love all the pictures! Really beautiful rings!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pictures and bling.

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Here are a couple that I took over the weekend - this is fun! :lol:

holiday3.jpg

holiday1.jpg

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
I thought our tree was missing something... They're not exactly traditional holiday decor but they only needed a piece of shimmery ribbon to make them an ornament ;-)

imageuploadedbytapatalk1355897632.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1355897653.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

twosanguinehearts|1355893419|3335329 said:
Here are a couple that I took over the weekend - this is fun! :lol:
Oh my lord, it's so beautiful. I am at a loss for words!!! I so wish I could reset my OEC into something similar!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
bastetcat|1354303747|3319430 said:
Mowtownmama I love your stack! It's great for the holidays! (And the solitaire looks yummy!)

Ok- here's a few ring pics....(Apologies in advance for some of them but yesterday everything I did seemed to come out a little blurry)

My ering:
eringbling.jpg

The "Triad" (E-ring, OEC that is my alternate e-ring, and my sapphire and rose cut Victorian promise ring looming from behind):

xmasbling1.jpg

Fun with the cat....(he briefly humored me)

mittbow1.jpg

Now he expresses his displeasure...bah humbug.... :)

mittbow2.jpg

HAPPY HOLIDAYS Y'ALL!!!

Bastetcat are you by any chance missing your cat?! This past Friday I was sitting in my kitchen sobbing and desperately trying to comprehend the tragedy in Conn, when I heard 'meowing' at my front door. I opened it and this adorable, I think still a kitty, runs under my table and starts rubbing up against my legs purring! She's gorgeous and looks remarkably like your cat, except this one doesn't have a tail. We don't know where she came from, but she is obviously well cared for and loved. We named her Mercy, because after last Friday I think we all could use some.

So, we called local vets and today we are taking photos of her to area shelters, but like I said I really think that someone is missing her and trying to find her. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what else we can do to help reunite this little sweetie with their owners. We keep putting her out during the day, but at the same time every night she shows back up and expect to sleep at the foot of my bed. If I needed a cat, she'd be a keeper, but we have a dog and a ferret and well....the kitty is disrupting the true bosses of the house.

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Christina--there are a bunch of websites dedicated to reuniting lost pets. I found a little dog and uploaded her info to a bunch of the sites. They also have templates for making 'lost pet' posters, so I also made one of those and faxed it to local shelters. I wonder if one of your neighbors went away on vacation or something? Here is an example:
http://www.thecenterforlostpets.com/

Unfortunately, no one claimed her... The story has a happy ending, though--I found her a home with one of my good friends. I still see her all the time, and she is a very happy and well-cared for little pup--maybe a little *too* well cared for... She is getting so chunky she's starting to look like a package of hot dogs ;P

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Hey Christina! No missing kitties here. I'm in Texas. You checked for a microchip right? It's possible she could settle in your place if you give her a chance. There's usually temporary upsets at the start. After that you may have to start checking around. If you can't keep her maybe someone you know can. Or if you can find a foster for her. She's clearly tame and wanting to be with people.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tuffyluvr|1355894766|3335332 said:
I thought our tree was missing something... They're not exactly traditional holiday decor but they only needed a piece of shimmery ribbon to make them an ornament ;-)

I love your ring tuffyluvr :love:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
tuffylvr and bastetcat sorry about jacking your beautiful thread! :love: No microchip unfortunately, but the websites you mention sound helpful. We have close family members that are extremely allergic to cats so we really can't keep her forever, but we won't turn her away without finding her owners or a new home either. Your right though, they are getting used to each other, dare I say they like each other?? We found the cat asleep on our bed next to our pitbull last evening. :lol:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Christina...|1355998896|3336345 said:
tuffylvr and bastetcat sorry about jacking your beautiful thread! :love: No microchip unfortunately, but the websites you mention sound helpful. We have close family members that are extremely allergic to cats so we really can't keep her forever, but we won't turn her away without finding her owners or a new home either. Your right though, they are getting used to each other, dare I say they like each other?? We found the cat asleep on our bed next to our pitbull last evening. :lol:

Aww! That's sweet!

Tuffylvr- Your ring is scrumptious!!!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh, thanks Junebug and Bastecat! ;-)

Christina--not a thread jack at all! I hope you find her family--she sounds like a sweetheart... Someone must be missing her!!

Love all the sparkles and decorations! I wish that diamonds photographed better in strands of twinkle lights. It was so hard for me to get a decent photo, even though my eyes were seeing all kinds of beautiful sparkle from the lights on the tree!

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
Happy holidays all!!

I'd like to play...here are a couple snaps of my e-ring and bangle

xmas2.jpg
xmas.jpg
snowman.jpg

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Love this thread.... great eye candy. i have now become a lover of OEC/ OMC...
Yaytacori I have to say I LOOOOUUUUURRRRRRVVVVVVVVE your ring!

D

Deactivated member 42515

gregchang35 said:
Well thank you very much Greg! I woke up to your post, and I gotta say, it made my morning :)

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
gregchang35 said:
Gregchang you're gonna have to get in line, cause I fell in LOOOOUUUUURRRRRRVVVVVVVVE w/ YT's ring first! :naughty: Although her ring's got more than enough bling to share!! :love: :love: :bigsmile:

DH & I are heading to a friends house so I don't have any Xmas decorations handy, but I hope its ok to join in the fun w/ some pics where my rings looked like they were having a holiday party of their own (lights & all)! I'm still trying to get the hang of ring pics, so I have no idea why these look the way they do. But I adore Bastetcat's idea for using shoes as a photo prop, so I'm gonna try that w/ some of my party shoes when we get home.

YayTacori this is SO MUCH FUN!!!!!
:appl: :appl: :appl:

roxy_in_0.jpg

roxy_eringwband_0.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Roxy said:
gregchang35 said:
Gregchang you're gonna have to get in line, cause I fell in LOOOOUUUUURRRRRRVVVVVVVVE w/ YT's ring first! :naughty: Although her ring's got more than enough bling to share!! :love: :love: :bigsmile:

DH & I are heading to a friends house so I don't have any Xmas decorations handy, but I hope its ok to join in the fun w/ some pics where my rings looked like they were having a holiday party of their own (lights & all)! I'm still trying to get the hang of ring pics, so I have no idea why these look the way they do. But I adore Bastetcat's idea for using shoes as a photo prop, so I'm gonna try that w/ some of my party shoes when we get home.

YayTacori this is SO MUCH FUN!!!!!
:appl: :appl: :appl:
Oh my Roxy!!! Look at those fireworks of colors coming from your gorgeous ring!!! How did you do that! It's so hard to capture those lights through photos! I think we've got the makings of a great photographer!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
echomomm|1355147342|3327498 said:

Gorgeous echomomm!! :love: Now get going on that thread, we need more pics heehee! :sun:

mdmc

Shiny_Rock
Premium
echomomm- beautiful ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results