shape
carat
color
clarity

2006 GIA grading report - Post info here please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
no doubt that from the view inside our microcosmic world, gia looks like the big bad guy out to mislead the innocent unkowing of all things precise, but i just don''t think it''s as bad as some would like to make it seem. i see thousands of buyers being saved by the net of tangible information included on the new reports.

adamasgem

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2006 2:24:08 PM
Author: belle
no doubt that from the view inside our microcosmic world, gia looks like the big bad guy out to mislead the innocent unkowing of all things precise, but i just don''t think it''s as bad as some would like to make it seem. i see thousands of buyers being saved by the net of tangible information included on the new reports.
Belle, In part I agree with you, in that there is more informatation which would seemingly "protect" the general consumer who doesn''t look at a stone in the more quantified viewpoint of the PS viewer. Maybe less ability for flim flam.

But when things are "redefined", like expansion of the meaning of "subjective words", as in the case, for example girdle thickness redefinitions, doesn''t that hurt the PS viewer, or those who want "truth" or the "very best", whatever that might turn out to be, and a "standard" that doesn''t bend with the wind or isn''t a matter of current convenience??

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2006 2:12:51 PM
Author: strmrdr

sarin ogi vs helium
the biggest thing I notice is consistency of helium measurements.
This is for rounds measurements in degrees:
AGS uses helium for the numbers on its reports up to 8mm
GOG's helium numbers match up with the rounded to .1 AGS numbers always.

strm…from what I can tell you’re mostly right on angular measurements but what’s wrong with the helium depth and table data on princess?...and table data on rounds?

princess 6587308…ags…73.1, 68.4, 39.7, 37.0, 59.0, 11.8…gog…72.7, 66.4, 39.69, 36.78, 59.2, 11.6
princess 6624602…ags…72.0, 69.0, 39.6, 37.9, 58.2, 10.9…gog… 71.7, 68.0, 39.55, 37.54, 58.0, 11.0

the depth and tables are far off…3 of the 4 angle averages on those 2 stones match up like you said in degrees but pavilion and crown % are off.

round 6630909…ags…61.9, 54.8, 40.9, 33.9, 43.2, 15.4…gog…61.9, 54.2, 40.85, 33.93, 43.1, 15.5
round 6358008…ags…60.3, 56.4, 40.8, 34.9, 43.1, 15.4…gog…60.3, 56.0, 40.79, 34.83, 43.0…15.4

on rounds the depth now matches but the tables are up to .6 off! ...3 of the 4 angle avgs match up in degrees like you said though one would be .1 away when rounded and another is close to .1 off.

i am surprised to see variations because the talk has been about how helium is so exact…sarin reports i see sometimes differ by .1 or .2…helium gets c/p angles within .1 but tables are not so precise…and wow.. do the princess numbers have a way to go yet
8.gif
the tables seem very important to be off by half a degree with the kind of accuracy people have been claiming...maybe my expectations are too high...i am being hyper critical here.

If you take the helium data and the sarin data and import it into diamcalc and compare the virtual models generated to the real thing the models are much more accurate for the helium data.
Especially on diamonds with painted girdles.

we are talking accuracy here. how many times have you done this?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2006 3:28:16 PM
Author: adamasgem

Date: 1/24/2006 2:24:08 PM
Belle, In part I agree with you, in that there is more informatation which would seemingly ''protect'' the general consumer who doesn''t look at a stone in the more quantified viewpoint of the PS viewer. Maybe less ability for flim flam.

But when things are ''redefined'', like expansion of the meaning of ''subjective words'', as in the case, for example girdle thickness redefinitions, doesn''t that hurt the PS viewer, or those who want ''truth'' or the ''very best'', whatever that might turn out to be, and a ''standard'' that doesn''t bend with the wind or isn''t a matter of current convenience??

oh i agree with you too marty…you can see in my previous post that i try to be attuned to ps and our critical standards as well as the larger public interest. for instance i want to see labs and scientists agree on things like helium, but that doesn’t mean .1 is necessary for every consumer out there. it isn’t. i’m with those who want to hold gia accountable while still being happy to see forward progress in the world.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Table width measurements, when taken from the side view, in most electronic measuring devices will be overstated and not accurate measures.

We''d say the way to take a table measure is to actually view the table with the equipment. We have found no way to get accurate measurement of the table width from a profile view. When a table is measured a little wrong, the angles and other linear measures may also be incorrect. If something is wrong in one place and you attempt to make a 3D model of it, somewhere an adjustment, a rounding or a "fudge" needs to happen or the model will not be able to be digitally assembled.

This isn''t so much a criticism as it serves to remind people that what passes for accuracy may have certain machine error in it regardless of how much one says "accurate"..... We live in a time where people might expect accurate to mean perfect and such is not the case.

adamasgem

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2006 5:22:53 PM
Author: oldminer
Table width measurements, when taken from the side view, in most electronic measuring devices will be overstated and not accurate measures.

We''d say the way to take a table measure is to actually view the table with the equipment. We have found no way to get accurate measurement of the table width from a profile view. When a table is measured a little wrong, the angles and other linear measures may also be incorrect. If something is wrong in one place and you attempt to make a 3D model of it, somewhere an adjustment, a rounding or a ''fudge'' needs to happen or the model will not be able to be digitally assembled.

This isn''t so much a criticism as it serves to remind people that what passes for accuracy may have certain machine error in it regardless of how much one says ''accurate''..... We live in a time where people might expect accurate to mean perfect and such is not the case.
David is 100% correct on this regarding the problems in interpolating table measurements from profile views, in my opinion.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Belle,
Princess cuts I pay 0 attention too, dont care about them so no clue what is up with them.

On the rounds are the certs recent new style ags certs?
Whats the date on them?

Models:
I havent kept count but it is likely slightly over a dozen on rounds and more than that on asschers.
You should have seen some of them yourself that I sent you and some from the board if you kept them.

Ill try and get back to this thread, but it might be a couple days.
Lots going on right now.

Serg

Ideal_Rock
Trade
re:AGS uses helium for the numbers on its reports up to 8mm

Interesting,

Is it information from AGS? Is AGS use only Helium for all diamonds up to 8 mm.
Storm , Please clarify

Serg

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/24/2006 4:58:31 PM

sarin ogi vs helium
the biggest thing I notice is consistency of helium measurements.
This is for rounds measurements in degrees:
GOG''s helium numbers match up with the rounded to .1 AGS numbers always.

strm…from what I can tell you’re mostly right on angular measurements but what’s wrong with the helium depth and table data on princess?...and table data on rounds?

princess 6587308…ags…73.1, 68.4, 39.7, 37.0, 59.0, 11.8…gog…72.7, 66.4, 39.69, 36.78, 59.2, 11.6
princess 6624602…ags…72.0, 69.0, 39.6, 37.9, 58.2, 10.9…gog… 71.7, 68.0, 39.55, 37.54, 58.0, 11.0

the depth and tables are far off…3 of the 4 angle averages on those 2 stones match up like you said in degrees but pavilion and crown % are off.

round 6630909…ags…61.9, 54.8, 40.9, 33.9, 43.2, 15.4…gog…61.9, 54.2, 40.85, 33.93, 43.1, 15.5
round 6358008…ags…60.3, 56.4, 40.8, 34.9, 43.1, 15.4…gog…60.3, 56.0, 40.79, 34.83, 43.0…15.4

on rounds the depth now matches but the tables are up to .6 off! ...3 of the 4 angle avgs match up in degrees like you said though one would be .1 away when rounded and another is close to .1 off.

i am surprised to see variations because the talk has been about how helium is so exact…sarin reports i see sometimes differ by .1 or .2…helium gets c/p angles within .1 but tables are not so precise…and wow.. do the princess numbers have a way to go yet
8.gif
the tables seem very important to be off by half a degree with the kind of accuracy people have been claiming...maybe my expectations are too high...i am being hyper critical here.

If you take the helium data and the sarin data and import it into diamcalc and compare the virtual models generated to the real thing the models are much more accurate for the helium data.
Especially on diamonds with painted girdles.

we are talking accuracy here. how many times have you done this?

Belle, Please publish link on GOG site to your examples( specially for princess) I want study these examples ( I have not information which scanners AGS use for reports yet)
Just for information
1) I sure, Helium is best system for build 3D of round diamond and StepCut( last 6 months only). Result Is Very good In our classification .:) The most advantage Helium 3D model is correct azimuth angle. It is very important for raytracing analysis. Other parameters is not worse than from other Scanners( usually its are better).
2) Helium 3d model of round fancy is just Good
3) Helium 3D model Princess is good( just too) for some type Cut Princess and not good enough for other type cut Princess( Not good is not means that any other scanner can do it better. It is mean :it is not good enough for correct raytracing grading)
4) Helium has control ( and grading) quality building 3d model. IF Sometimes Helium can not build good model for round even, System inform operator about problems and quality grade
5) Main limitation is small difference in azimuth angles adjacent facets. For example some non classical round or Pear nock .
6) About height crown and Pavilion. 0.1% for 1 ct round is 6 microns. 0.01%=0.6 micron 14.16%=14.2% but 14.14%=14.1%
7) very small Dust on table or holder can give error up to 1% in table.
8) Heights are not very important for cut grading by raytracing, difference Table in 0.5% is not important for appearance diamond at all.
Accuracy is very complex subject
BTW. Until now we are not selling HeliumPolish software for fancy. We are selling software for round only. I think our software for fancy is not good enough yet. It is free for HP clients yet. After 1 year we may be start sell software for fancy separately..

adamasgem

Brilliant_Rock
For those interested in detail, the AGS patent application on their new cut grading system has been published, and contains a wealth of conceptual information, well written, about 42 pages in pdf form

Available on http://www.uspto.gov Application Number 20050213077

AGS also has info for the trade on their website..

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2006 5:22:53 PM

We''d say the way to take a table measure is to actually view the table with the equipment. We have found no way to get accurate measurement of the table width from a profile view. When a table is measured a little wrong, the angles and other linear measures may also be incorrect. If something is wrong in one place and you attempt to make a 3D model of it, somewhere an adjustment, a rounding or a ''fudge'' needs to happen or the model will not be able to be digitally assembled.

This isn''t so much a criticism as it serves to remind people that what passes for accuracy may have certain machine error in it regardless of how much one says ''accurate''..... We live in a time where people might expect accurate to mean perfect and such is not the case.
dave..knowing that is helpful. i have come to understand accuracy is a holy grail. my expectations might have been raised because of some helium hype here
2.gif
...of course the reality is that i don’t have the same mission as the scientists, i just want help predicting that a diamond may be a good performer for an average buyer. for my purposes sarin reports have proven reliable and helium will too. all of this is just more proof that to judge a diamond *decisively* you must see it with your own eyes..for accuracy and especially for taste. no disrespect to sarin or helium.

could you explain why it is so hard to measure the table?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2006 6:01:00 PM
Belle,
Princess cuts I pay 0 attention too, dont care about them so no clue what is up with them.
okay..i''ll take care of the princess cuts then
2.gif

On the rounds are the certs recent new style ags certs?
Whats the date on them?
new dqd''s july and oct 2005

Models:
I havent kept count but it is likely slightly over a dozen on rounds and more than that on asschers.
You should have seen some of them yourself that I sent you and some from the board if you kept them.
i''m not talking about models. you said that in comparing virtual models to the real thing, the helium models were much more accurate. i wanted to know how many of these virtual to real comparisons you actually made as opposed to what was reported to you.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Belle: My contention is not far off from your own, but more specific and based on more science. We both agree that predictions based on what passes as accurate will not necessarily get you to the point where they are reliable. You and I agree that one must still use one's eyes if a prediction is involved since the machines, even the best of them that predict, have error built in.

With the technology I support, the measure is not predictive, but direct from the way light is handled in each diamond actually measured for light behavior. There is no prediction, no modeling, just direct measures of certain characteristics that we feel directly correlate to what human eyes perceive as performance and light quality. From such a device, one could, if one was made into a believer, buy direct without making an examination with one's own eyes. This may help Internet consumers far better than what is otherwise offered. I believe it will also help site-holders and dealers to more readily trade inventory with less delay and at lower labor costs for examination.

There are special cut diamonds that will have certain distinct characteristics of light performance. With direct measure, one will be rapidly able to determine, sight unseen, if each stone tested meets that specific standard of performance and type. This simply will not work as well by prediction methods.

adamasgem

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2006 3:17:13 PM
With the technology I support, the measure is not predictive, but direct from the way light is handled in each dioamond actually measured for light behavior. There is no prediction, no modelling, just direct measures of certain characteristics that we feel directly correlate to what human eyes perceive as performance and light quality.
Dave.. You need a combinaton of both methodologies, modeling and direct measurement, in my opinion. This is such that you don''t get into the quagmire of basing an overall conclusion on one vewpoint or envrironment for the stone, either of which that the consumer may never see.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2006 3:54:27 PM

With the technology I support, the measure is not predictive, but direct from the way light is handled in each dioamond actually measured for light behavior. There is no prediction, no modelling, just direct measures of certain characteristics that we feel directly correlate to what human eyes perceive as performance and light quality.

Dave.. You need a combinaton of both methodologies, modeling and direct measurement, in my opinion. This is such that you don''t get into the quagmire of basing an overall conclusion on one vewpoint or envrironment for the stone, either of which that the consumer may never see.

well said but I go farther in stating that it should be an open specification/standard that they are tested against.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Marty; I am sure, as are you, that the modeling camps and the measuring camps will thoroughly test eachother's methods. One would expect no less. It isn't so much competition as it is our innate curiousity about the benefits and shortcomings of each method. I personally look forward to having everyone see how these tests of each method proceed. Regardless of the winner, and they both may prove highly useful in specific uses, it will be beneficial to the business and to the end users in the overall.

I believe, light prediction models will initially be best used to giving cutters road maps to increased beauty for their diamond production while direct measures will be the way labs that GRADE diamonds will prefer to go. There are areas where both methods will work equally as well and others where I'd think one willl be preferable.

The direct measure method will soon also be able to give predictive instructions to cutters.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2006 3:10:42 PM
i''m not talking about models. you said that in comparing virtual models to the real thing, the helium models were much more accurate. i wanted to know how many of these virtual to real comparisons you actually made as opposed to what was reported to you.
by comparing i mean comparing generated IS images and heart images and arrow images against the actual images of the diamond.
my answer is the number of diamonds whose images iv compared.
Being a stadardised condition they are easier to model where modeling say a room is much less accurate and hard.
That is why open testing methods need to exist.
The IS is one such. more consistancy accross different vendors would be good but they work.
heart and arrows images - the scopes vary in color but the basic information is the same.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/25/2006 3:54:27 PM

With the technology I support, the measure is not predictive, but direct from the way light is handled in each diamond actually measured for light behavior. There is no prediction, no modelling, just direct measures of certain characteristics that we feel directly correlate to what human eyes perceive as performance and light quality.
Dave.. You need a combination of both methodologies, modeling and direct measurement, in my opinion. This is such that you don''t get into the quagmire of basing an overall conclusion on one viewpoint or environment for the stone, either of which that the consumer may never see.

What model of ''light behavior'' (highlight above) was used to decide what to measure and report qualitative metrics based on that? There must have been something beyond the basic physical properties of diamonds, because light return by itself would not be all that useful.

I might be wrong, but throughout the discussion on this thread, the models mentioned do not seem to have a predictive function at all - they are simply approximations of something. Just like direct measurements are approximations of their object. Perhaps the nature of the approximation in cause is different - but otherwise, the same conceptual beast.

It is hard to believe that any cut grading system could possibly be assembled without a combination of empirical measurement and theoretical modeling - what isn''t, really.

Where the ''prediction'' stats may be in the qualitative side of the grading systems: the scoring seems to be predictive exercise inasmuch as it seeks to approximate something that cannot be measured - human perception. Perhaps someone should come up with a system to measure clients'' likes and dislikes too
31.gif
but until then, the method used to cutoff grades seems to be based on extrapolation from survey data (either formal or not). Not only ''prediction'' but also prediction without much corrective feedback until now (since cut grading systems are so young, and their users have other concerns - such as selling and buying diamonds).

Anyway...

I''ve been wondering about something related: AGS now has separate grades for ''Proportions'' and ''Light Performance'' on their new reports. One would think that these grades must be largely overlapping. Is there any way to know what exactly could get a low ''Proportion'' grade and a high ''Light Performance'' grade in the AGS system (or the other way around)?
34.gif

Thanks for listening.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Ana, proportions factors on the AGS report now have to do with physical factors like durability (girdle - culet), weight ratio, and tilt (table/girdle reflection). Light performance measures brightness, dispersion, leakage and contrast.

A lowered proportions grade could result from a knife-edge or over thick girdle, for example, but the diamond may still have high performance.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/25/2006 4:46:11 PM
Author: JohnQuixote
Ana, proportions factors on the AGS report now have to do with physical factors like durability (girdle - culet), weight ratio, and tilt (table/girdle reflection). Light performance measures brightness, dispersion, leakage and contrast.

A lowered proportions grade could result from a knife-edge or over thick girdle, for example, but the diamond may still have high performance.

Thanks. Since the ''old'' AGS grade, I got used to call ''proportions'' the stats used by the HCA. My bad...
38.gif

adamasgem

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2006 4:13:56 PM
Marty; I am sure, as are you, that the modeling camps and the measuring camps will thoroughly test eachother''s methods. One would expect no less. It isn''t so much competition as it is our innate curiousity about the benefits and shortcomings of each method. I personally look forward to having everyone see how these tests of each method proceed. Regardless of the winner, and they both may prove highly useful in specific uses, it will be beneficial to the business and to the end users in the overall.

I believe, light prediction models will initially be best used to giving cutters road maps to increased beauty for their diamond production while direct measures will be the way labs that GRADE diamonds will prefer to go. There are areas where both methods will work equally as well and others where I''d think one willl be preferable.

The direct measure method will soon also be able to give predictive instructions to cutters.
And that highlighted phrase will require both liniar/angular measurements and modeling..

Unless one wants to stick to what "cut" gives best "performance" in whatever black box is out there, whether it be Imagem, ISEE2 or the Brilliance Scope or whatever''s next in the pipeline.

The methodologes (modeling and measurement) are meant to be complimentary, not mutually exclusive.

adamasgem

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2006 4:28:48 PM
Author: valeria101

. Perhaps someone should come up with a system to measure clients'' likes and dislikes too
31.gif
but until then, the method used to cutoff grades seems to be based on extrapolation from survey data (either formal or not). Not only ''prediction'' but also prediction without much corrective feedback until now (since cut grading systems are so young, and their users have other concerns - such as selling and buying diamonds).
I think that is what GIA based most of their final work on, however, they might have used a few too many Helen Kellers in their survey. You know what they say about opinions, everyone''s got one.
41.gif

While I firmly believe (based on the example testing I saw and participated in, in Tuscon) they tried hard to statistically correlate human perception (preferences) vis-a-vie "brilliance", and eliminate variables, what has been published after that has not been too enlightening, nor maybe meaningfull.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Valeria;

A diamond with an extremely thin girdle would not get a top AGS score, yet it might have super light performance. Such a diamond would possibly be highly attractive, yet somewhat more fragile than it might be if the girlde was more to the moderate width region. I think this is the sort of stone you refer to.

adamasgem

Brilliant_Rock
Storm I guess I will have spank you.
29.gif

This is incorrect given my conversation today with Pete Yantzer at AGS.

I was told, that right now, currently, they only take Helium measurements when there seems to be a problem with the Sarin scans, like typically happens with shallow crown angles or painted girdles, a problem I have addressed on other threads with the apparent lack of meet point faceting generated from Sarin scans.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/25/2006 5:31:04 PM

While I firmly believe (based on the example testing I saw and participated in, in Tuscon) they tried hard to statistically correlate human perception (preferences) vis-a-vie ''brilliance'', and eliminate variables, what has been published after that has not been too enlightening, nor maybe meaningful.
The large survey must have been heroic, but I am a bit skeptical that ''preferences'' over diamond quality is something unchanging and hence measurable. Working with demographic data has made me rather cautious about what surveys can and cannot do: for example, I wonder how they could separate results for the visual impression of something rather abstract (brilliance) that can hardly be separated in practice from joint characteristics - like the shape and size of the ''objects'', not to mention the other fairly abstract elements of scintillation and fire... Etc. They must have tried hard indeed
34.gif

For better or worse, GIA''s results may be authoritative enough to make their prophecy a self-fulfilling one. Sounds like good business to me
10.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2006 5:46:26 PM

Storm I guess I will have spank you.
29.gif

This is incorrect given my conversation today with Pete Yantzer at AGS.

I was told, that right now, currently, they only take Helium measurements when there seems to be a problem with the Sarin scans, like typically happens with shallow crown angles or painted girdles, a problem I have addressed on other threads with the apparent lack of meet point faceting generated from Sarin scans.

that explains why they no longer match then.
all the more reason consumers should ask for helium scans.

adamasgem

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2006 5:50:34 PM

The large survey must have been heroic, but I am a bit skeptical that ''preferences'' over diamond quality is something unchanging and hence measurable. Working with demographic data has made me rather cautious about what surveys can and cannot do: for example, I wonder how they could separate results for the visual impression of something rather abstract (brilliance) that can hardly be separated in practice from joint characteristics - like the shape and size of the ''objects'', not to mention the other fairly abstract elements of scintillation and fire... Etc. They must have tried hard indeed
34.gif

For better or worse, GIA''s results may be authoritative enough to make their prophecy a self-fulfilling one. Sounds like good business to me
10.gif
Yup, self fullfilling could be the operative word.

I could have told you what was going to be the "results" reading Boyajians edtorial in the G&G issue that had their original brilliance article.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/25/2006 5:34:33 PM
Valeria;

A diamond with an extremely thin girdle would not get a top AGS score, yet it might have super light performance. Such a diamond would possibly be highly attractive, yet somewhat more fragile than it might be if the girdle was more to the moderate width region. I think this is the sort of stone you refer to.

Thanks. I should really have paid more attention to those before asking.

Clearly durability and brilliance make two and separating grades makes perfect sense. Surely you may guess where I''ve heard of that for the first time - thanks for the AGA grades
9.gif

It would have been funny if both direct measurement and proportion-based grading of ''performance'' would be present side by side on AGS paper. The previous exchange of posts on this thread about this matter made me wonder if the two grades overlap in estimating the same thing.
34.gif

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2006 5:58:24 PM

Date: 1/25/2006 5:34:33 PM
Valeria;

A diamond with an extremely thin girdle would not get a top AGS score, yet it might have super light performance. Such a diamond would possibly be highly attractive, yet somewhat more fragile than it might be if the girdle was more to the moderate width region. I think this is the sort of stone you refer to.

Thanks. I should really have paid more attention to those before asking.

Clearly durability and brilliance make two and separating grades makes perfect sense. Surely you may guess where I've heard of that for the first time - thanks for the AGA grades
9.gif

It would have been funny if both direct measurement and proportion-based grading of 'performance' would be present side by side on AGS paper. The previous exchange of posts on this thread about this matter made me wonder if the two grades overlap in estimating the same thing.
34.gif
What might be even more interesting (and back on topic) is a comparison of the old AGS Ideal proportions range with the new GIA EX proportions range* ...

And a comparison of that new GIA EX proportions range with local PS 'opinions' on steep/deep and shallow/shallow borders* ...

And a predictive comparison of that new GIA range with what combos get 'Ideal' in the new AGS performance metric (although that would be somewhat surmised)* ...

* If all of this would not breach FW Limitations, which it sounds like it would.

I would feel better if I knew better (from a strict, basic proportions standpoint) more precisely what it is we have all been haranguing for 8 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results