shape
carat
color
clarity

20 best celebrity engagement rings!

Last edited by a moderator:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I’m surprised Princess Grace Kelly of Monaco’s beautiful step cut deliciousness didn't make the list....

EC9EF362-0E10-4528-8BBB-EF1303D8A15B.jpeg 54219AAF-DFFD-4B6D-9C09-D174C9829815.jpeg

I concur with @Matthews1127. GK's ring belongs in the top 3 along with Jackie O's (the one JFK gave her and later re-designed by her) and Elizabeth Taylor's, IMHO. Even though it's 10+ carats, it didn't look gaudy on her at all. Her ring is befitting a sophisticated and elegant woman which Grace Kelly epitomized, of course.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I concur with @Matthews1127. GK's ring belongs in the top 3 along with Jackie O's (the one JFK gave her and later re-designed by her) and Elizabeth Taylor's, IMHO. Even though it's 10+ carats, it didn't look gaudy on her at all. Her ring is befitting a sophisticated and elegant woman which Grace Kelly epitomized, of course.

IKR?!?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Pricescope forums love a beautiful engagement ring. See if you agree with our list of the top 20 best celebrity engagement rings. If not add, your favorite.

From the blog: https://www.pricescope.com/blog/20-best-celebrity-engagement-rings

Kiss_Wedding_Prince_William_of_Wales_Kate_Middleton_(revised).jpg

Can i be checky and say while Meghan Dutchess of Sussex may be a celebrity, Catherine, as a future Queen of 16 different realms, in most certainly not
However her ER, especially considering its family history is beautiful in every way

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
I’m not loving the list, but I do like the ones mentioned here:

Grace Kelly :love:
Elizabeth Taylor’s
Heidi Klum from her previous marriage

I do like JLO’s and Megan Markel’s. What’s her center stone? Radiant?

JLO favors square diamonds. I think that’s all she’s had if I remember correctly. I still love her pink diamond from Ben Affleck.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Wow, some of these are... not so pretty.

There are several PSers rings I’d choose a million times over any of these!!

Agree! I don't want to pick apart someone's ring, but I would not want some of them!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have seen Grace Kelly's EC in person at an exhibition by Cartier, and it is TDF!

DK :kiss2:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love GK ring too; but it’s not what she was proposed to with which was the diamond, ruby band - I was quite partial to the understated elegance of that.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m not loving the list, but I do like the ones mentioned here:

Grace Kelly :love:
Elizabeth Taylor’s
Heidi Klum from her previous marriage

I do like JLO’s and Megan Markel’s. What’s her center stone? Radiant?

JLO favors square diamonds. I think that’s all she’s had if I remember correctly. I still love her pink diamond from Ben Affleck.

Megan Markle has a Cushion Center. Harry made her a 3 stone.

Johnbt

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Kate Upton got a World Series ring. Nice diamond, too.

"The World Series ring -- which Verlander got on Tuesday -- is 10.40 carats with 214 diamonds, 16 natural blue sapphires and 9 natural orange sapphires.

The ring has 11 custom diamonds that make up the "H" on the top of the piece -- one for every playoff victory ... and 101 diamonds overall on the top (one for every regular season win).

There are 56 diamonds which surround the "H" -- representing each season the Astros played until the first franchise title.

The engagement ring is reportedly 8 carats and worth $1.5 million."

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah I disagree with most of the ones in the link - can think of many more iconic celebrity rings! I definitely love Grace Kelly's ring :kiss2:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I feel like Blake Lively should be on the list. She really had a hand in making the oval popular again, i think.

And Mia Farrow had a big old pear too!

I think Victoria Beckham has had some big notable rings too!

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Lindsey Vonn's emerald

lindsey-vonn-ring-getty.jpg

Victoria B's sapphire

4330214ab49f54a0d78006e83bb282bc.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results