shape
carat
color
clarity

2 year anniversary present: yellow diamond eternity band from ERD!

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Re: 2 year anniversary present: yellow diamond eternity band

OK, I'm raising this thread because I can't stop thinking about yellow eternity bands. I LOVE this thin, dainty, yellow band!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Did you specify the type of yellow diamond you wanted? (i..e vivid vs intense vs. fancy light etc etc)?

The few yellow eternities I've seen in person have a definitively green tinge to them, which I didn't prefer. I love the pure golden color that yours look like.

So gorgeous! I wouldn't mind more pictures if you're inclined...

Enjoy!

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock

EliseKelly_ That is just a fantastic band! I would love to have something similar :naughty:

STEPHANSON

Shiny_Rock

:love: STUNNING !

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

it's soo delicate! :love:

SB621

Ideal_Rock

I LOVE the idea of stacking it with a rose gold and white gold band as well....now that is a good idea!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium

that's unbelievably beautiful!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock

Beautiful! Congrats!!!

pixies

Shiny_Rock

Love Street|1289448117|2760869 said:
OK, I'm raising this thread because I can't stop thinking about yellow eternity bands. I LOVE this thin, dainty, yellow band!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Did you specify the type of yellow diamond you wanted? (i..e vivid vs intense vs. fancy light etc etc)?

The few yellow eternities I've seen in person have a definitively green tinge to them, which I didn't prefer. I love the pure golden color that yours look like.

So gorgeous! I wouldn't mind more pictures if you're inclined...

Enjoy!
Me too! This one is so perfect! It's delicate yet has presence. I love it. I'd love 3498839 more pictures please! :naughty:

elisekelly

Rough_Rock

Hi Love Street!

Sorry for the late response I have not checked this thread in a while!! I did not specify to Mark at ERD what color yellow (intense, fancy light, etc) to use for the band. My BF did however say that he wanted to band to be a bright, vivid yellow. Like noticeably yellow. I'm looking at the appraisal now that Mark gave us and it just says .43 carats of yellow diamonds, very good polish, symmetry, and cut but nothing about color.

I originally wanted to De Beers yellow diamond eternity band but it was expensive. My BF told Mark to basically copy the De Beers band, so Mark went to the De Beers store to look at it! Apparently his office is right next to De Beers, which is funny.

For Christmas, my BF got me a white diamond and pink sapphire eternity band to match my yellow diamond band. It's beautiful and very sparkly, it matches my yellow one. I'll make another thread soon.

Thanks! Hope this helps. I can say that Mark has been great to work with and we've had 2 bands made by him. A couple months ago, he offered complimentary cleaning service and paid for the shipping of my ring (FedEx overnight) so that was great.

Love Street

Shiny_Rock

Thanks so much for responding EliseKelly! That's good to know. I LOVE your band. I actually got a chance to try on the thin yellow eternity band at DeBeers a month ago and it was nice - but, yes, at $2100 it was a pricey little thing.

What a sweet BF you have to buy you a matching ring too - can't wait to see pictures as your colleciton grows! Keep us posted, and thanks for coming back!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results