shape
carat
color
clarity

2.96 ACA + Steven Kirsch “Preciosa” setting

himni

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone!

I wanted to share my new ring, well its not that new, I got it last year LOL. I made the wonderful decision to go with WF, known for their exceptional reputation and the best upgrade policy in the industry. Let me tell you, they were absolutely amazing to work with! I am forever grateful to everyone on this incredible forum who assisted me in selecting the most exquisite and beautiful stone for my ring.

When it came to choosing the setting, I knew I wanted something that would stand the test of time and exude classic elegance. That's when I reached out to the incredibly talented Steven Kirsch aka SK, and let me tell you, he was an absolute joy to work with! He patiently answered all my questions and the whole experience was filled with such positive vibes. The best way to describe his vibes is “ cool and collective”. It was my first time working with him, and I must admit, I was a bit nervous because I am quite picky and the smallest details can bother me. Initially, I had my heart set on a halo setting, but I am so grateful that I decided against it. The setting I chose turned out to be delicate, feminine, and oh-so-beautiful. I receive countless compliments on my ring, and I can't express enough how much I truly adore it!

As for how I wear my rings, my engagement ring on my left hand, And on my right hand, I wear my 5 carat eternity band. Or a stack on my right. Depends the day and my mood and where I am going.

I also got two matching eternity bands from Steven, and let me tell you, they are absolutely stunning! I can't help but fall in love with them every time I glance at my hand. They perfectly complement my engagement ring.

I am truly overjoyed with my entire experience, from the moment I chose WF, to working with SK.

I didn't post my rings right away because I have a tendency to acquire something and immediately start searching for my next piece. Being on this forum would only encourage that behavior LOL . However, I do believe that sharing my rings might assist someone in choosing a setting or stone in the future. Another reason for my delay in posting is because I wanted to take a step back and cultivate gratitude. Having such a stunning ring makes me feel incredibly blessed, and I am genuinely grateful for it.

Here is a link to the diamond:

Here is a link to the video on Youtube, dont laugh at my video making skills LOL, I just took the videos he sent and added some music. Hope you enjoy :)

himni

Shiny_Rock
@Kim N Hopefully you remember helping me :bigsmile:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Kim N Hopefully you remember helping me :bigsmile:

Yes, of course I remember! I'm so glad you were able to snag that 2.96—it's huge and such a beauty! The setting is a work of art, of course, the perfect backdrop for your stone. :love: Wear it in the best of health!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring!

I would love to see more pictures & hand shots, plus the eternity bands & your 5ct too!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, how beautiful! Would love to see more photos and hand shots. The Kirsch setting is gorgeous and compliments the stone so well!

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS! Wear her in good health and with joy for many years! (I, too, would love to see "hand shots".)

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It’s beautiful! I’m looking forward to hand shots too!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a gorgeous piece! A great combination of Ideal Stone and setting! Enjoy your ering!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring!! Thank you for sharing your experience. I admire your impeccable SK Preciosa setting which showcases your amazing WF diamond perfectly. What a gorgeous velvet box from SK for your ring, too... I’m looking forward to seeing hand shots!

himni

Shiny_Rock
Yes, of course I remember! I'm so glad you were able to snag that 2.96—it's huge and such a beauty! The setting is a work of art, of course, the perfect backdrop for your stone. :love: Wear it in the best of health!

thank you =)2

himni

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring!! Thank you for sharing your experience. I admire your impeccable SK Preciosa setting which showcases your amazing WF diamond perfectly. What a gorgeous velvet box from SK for your ring, too... I’m looking forward to seeing hand shots!

thank you, I love the setting, its so dainty and pretty. I will post some shortly. I love the box as well! I want more LOL

himni

Shiny_Rock

himni

Shiny_Rock

himni

Shiny_Rock
Here are my hand shots, not the best pictures or quality. Size 6 for reference, however I should have done the ring size 5.5.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful.:love:

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! Definitely better without halo to let it shine!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! WOW!:kiss2:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Holy bazinga, himni - your ring and diamond are amazing!

himni

Shiny_Rock

himni

Shiny_Rock

himni

Shiny_Rock

himni

Shiny_Rock
Here are my hand shots, not the best pictures or quality. Size 6 for reference, however I should have done the ring size 5.5.

Thank you

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Had to come back and stare at the photos of your lovely rings.

SK knocked it out of the park again, and they look to be everything you were hoping they would be. <3 Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results