shape
carat
color
clarity

2.92ct Asscher: Ideas for setting it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Hello - I''m hoping for some ideas for setting a 2.92ct Asscher stone. Since I''m not replacing my ering, it''s not an ering, it''s an alternate - I could wear it as a right hand, or as an ering - I''m looking for some ideas, hopefully one of the ideas will jump off the page and seem "right" for the stone.

Thanks everyone!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
How about a simply bezel setting? Would look delicious in as a RHR. Very understated and classy.

Neatfreak has a gorgeous asscher bezel, she has a pic of it as her avatar. Drool!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Too broad--you need to narrow it down!! Style, sidestones (yes/no/color), size (substantial? delicate?)... you get the picture.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2008 1:54:13 AM
Author: honey22
How about a simply bezel setting? Would look delicious in as a RHR. Very understated and classy.

Neatfreak has a gorgeous asscher bezel, she has a pic of it as her avatar. Drool!
You may be thinking of LaurenThePartier. She has a bezeled asscher ring. Neatfreak has a bezeled cushion ring.
1.gif

Neatfreak's bezeled cushion:
http://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-the-ring/my-new-bezeled-cushion-from-erd-t83187.html

LTP's bezeled asscher:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engaged-with-3-weeks-til-the-wedding-day-i-cant-quit-staring-at-my-asscher.40160/

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How about a nice delicate halo around the asscher? it would look very yummy!

tdha

Rough_Rock
I really like the tiffany legacy ring. I think that is an asscher.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2008 8:36:24 AM
Author: Lorelei

GORGEOUS!!! KICKEN!!!
Ain''t they though?? *sigh*
39.gif

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Oh my soooo drool worthy!!!

To answer the question: color is fine, micro pave is fine - I do not like larger pave - I really don''t know what is going to scream out to me, I''m searching and searching for inspiration, so I figured this was a good place to ask - there are so many creative folks with absolutely gorgeous rings and jewels, I''m hoping that some of those pieces may provide some inspiration for me to design what I''m looking for.

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Ellen, I keep coming back to the first picture that you posted - absolutely gorgeous!!

You post the most drool-worthy items - Linda also!! I just can''t get enough of the pretty bling that you two own, and that you are able to dig up to show.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Ooh I love Asschers!

I love this setting, because it''s a little more ornate

r919_031Ww.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Or this - love halos!

r34715Ww.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Or very simple, but with micropave

r31821Ww.jpg

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Brown Eyed Girl - delicious!! I love Leon''s work!!

You girls are giving me such wonderful ideas. :)

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
What are the mm of the stone? What size ring do you wear?
I would vote against pave too high maintenance for a day to day ring.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2008 3:01:17 AM
Author: musey

Date: 12/23/2008 1:54:13 AM
Author: honey22

You may be thinking of LaurenThePartier. She has a bezeled asscher ring. Neatfreak has a bezeled cushion ring.
1.gif

Neatfreak''s bezeled cushion:
http://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-the-ring/my-new-bezeled-cushion-from-erd-t83187.html

LTP''s bezeled asscher:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engaged-with-3-weeks-til-the-wedding-day-i-cant-quit-staring-at-my-asscher.40160/
Yep, I am a dope! Would have sent the OP on a wild-goose chase.

Anyhoo, both have stunning bezels - yummy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results