shape
carat
color
clarity

2.9 Vivid Yellow Sapphire Total Transformation Complete!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: 2.9 Vivid Yellow Sapphire Total Transformation Complete!

I LOVE your ring and your fabulous stone. What a classic beauty! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Chrono|1388670393|3584761 said:
endless_summer|1388533493|3584093 said:
Continuing with the post indoor shots, now in lighting where stones go to die - yep, still think it looks great there too, and for the final shot - glowing yellow!

I love your description of where "stones go to die". :lol: It looks fabulous and now you can see colour everywhere instead of seeing your skin / setting underneath. I am delighted for you.

I am glad to provide some humor, but man ohhhh man, it is soooooooooooo true! Thank you for following this whole, crazy process - it does mean a lot to me that you and others can see the difference - it means I wasn't completely nuts for having jumped down the rabbit hole chasing after a well-cut CS!

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

derbygal|1388695928|3585008 said:
I LOVE your ring and your fabulous stone. What a classic beauty! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

Thanks Derbygal! That's exactly what I was going for (so happy!) - and btw - the clappy hands crack me up - I LOVE them!

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Totally gratuitous comment, but I've gotta admit...

it was really nice to be able to look down and see a little ray of sunshine today with all the cold and snow that's rolled in on the east coast ;-)

and, better still, I'll be on waves surfing by this time tomorrow - 2014 is shaping up nicely - a big Happy New Year to all!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results