shape
carat
color
clarity

2.7ct Emerald cut in temp solitaire setting

MoonRiver

Shiny_Rock
Skhii: hi there! :wavey: sorry for answering to the wrong picture.

The low setting with beautiful thin band is from Designs By Kamni. Their Instagram account is @designsbykamni They have a website and a shop on etsy. I love love love love :love: their designs. The rings are very well made, elegant and drool worthy!!! :love: I hope that I can own one of the infinity band or bowtie ring one day. So classy!!

The design is called 4 prong solitaire with thin plain white gold band. It's a good design as it lets the other bands sit flush. The thin band is a bonus!!! :appl: It lets the diamond pop and appear bigger!! The thin band also does not add bulk when 2 or more stacking bands are stacked. Great for stacking! I would like to contact them for my reset journey as they made many ring styles (dainty THIN bands :appl: ) that i like.I have put the links down below. My ring size is 2.75. Hope it helps ::)

http://designsbykamni.com
https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/shop/DesignsByKamni?ref=pr_shop_more
IMG_8983_zpsesluwzog.jpeg

MoonRiver

Shiny_Rock
But for now, I think i will just focus on enjoying this setting. The simple setting (THIN band once again :cheeky: ) allows me to stack my bands!!! :appl: I want to make sure if i do a reset it must be a forever home. I have made many many many resetting mistakes :wall:

I've got many compliments from many people!! :dance: Most of my stacking rings are in gold too. I am so glad that I have chosen Wonder Jewelers, they thinned out the bands for me and have been patient with me :clap: . They are really a gem :angel:

Here is one shot of my stacking combination. :dance:
IMG_9003_zps6dlpuslv.jpg

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
This stone is amazing and I love the simple solitaire, but cannot wait to see how you reset. I'm voting for the classic HW style w/ tapered baguettes!

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
MoonRiver, thank you so much for the information and for indulging us with more photos! :love: Keep 'em coming. Your stacking bands are so pretty and dainty. I agree, take your time, and enjoy it as a solitaire. It looks really good with the rest of your bands and it doesn't seem there's much of a gap even after lowering the emerald cut diamond. ^^

MrsWhitney

Shiny_Rock
First, adore your name. I have a blog of the same name :) And that emerald cut is to die for. So, so, so enchanting.

MoonRiver

Shiny_Rock
lorrissey: thank you :wavey: I too feel excited about it. I am inspired by the passion many members have when it comes to resetting. The right setting needs time to find the precise information. I have made so mistakes from the last few times and sometimes regret doing the reset. I should have done more research and provide more information or just stick to the original temp setting. I really do not want it happen again. :wall: total waste of money and time.

skhii: thanks for affirmation. There is a little gap between the rings and I will wear a spacer band to fill up the space. Some space is not too bad as i can see more of each ring :dance:

MrsWhitney: thank you for you sweet and lovely comments. ::) yes emerald cuts are lovely and enchanting diamonds. It produces a mix of sparkle and flashes as the hand moves, its very alluring. Many people around me and and in my community wear round diamonds. Many of them prefer ideal rounds and emerald cuts are considered rare. But I just simply love the way emerald cut looks. :love:

MoonRiver

Shiny_Rock
I ordered a velvet ring box from etsy, similar to the Mrs Box. They do not have very sweet soft pastel shades. I am really considering getting the Mrs Box as it's so so so so pretty!!!

Here is a shot.
IMG_9041_zps6jnhwz0c.jpg

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and lovely stacking set!!!

Can't wait to see what you ultimately decide to set this in!

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock
MoonRiver: Wow! Your EC ring is perfect & classic as it is! :appl: Enjoy!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This stone is amazing and I love the simple solitaire, but cannot wait to see how you reset. I'm voting for the classic HW style w/ tapered baguettes!
Yes!! Yes yes yes!! :love::love:
Most certainly solitaire with tapered, horizontal baguettes!! Keeping the head open allows maximum light exposure, and provides the stage for that glorious EC to be the star of the show!! She MUST be given every opportunity to show her natural beauty! Baskets hide step cuts, and make cleaning difficult! Keeping the head low, and open will still be safe, elegant, and leave space to stack...and she can sparkle in every direction, and give you all the flashes of the rainbow! Halos and baskets only hide what she has to give! Let her breathe to show the world what she can do!!! She's GORGEOUS!!! :love::love::love:
CRM

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful EC. IMO I like it as a solitaire or with the baguettes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I have to agree with Marcy, I love a clean classic look as well w/ baguettes or as a solitaire. Whatever you choose will be glorious!

(Hello to Marcy :wavey:)

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats no matter which way you set it the stone looks massive on your tiny fingers!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results