shape
carat
color
clarity

2.65 ct - F Color - VS1 Clarity - Lab Grown from Brilliant Earth

SouthernElle

Shiny_Rock
Do you like it? I’m sorry you’ve been frustrated with BE, I was surprised at how smoothly things have gone and how helpful they have been. My paperwork did arrive a week after the diamond did. Maybe that’s why you haven’t received the check yet?

foodie100

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the feedback about BE. After hearing stories here, I had sort of written them off, but was checking stats today while bored at work - they have a LOT of excellent cut 2.3-2.5 range right now. Better selection than Yadav and Clean Origin by a landslide. I think they uploaded a bunch of new stones, in case you're still looking.

That being said, I'm glad you got it and like it! Loving all the pictures!

Eellee44

Rough_Rock
Here are some awful pictures I took of the diamond. It was hard to snap a really good Pic and also prob don't really know the most proper way to capture it's beauty. Brilliant Earth packaged it up really nicely. They are not the smoothest to work with. Calling them three or four times to remind them of simple things still doesn't yield any great results. I'm waiting on a refund check because I had a price difference from my returned diamond and it was supposed to come with my diamond...even after several reminders...they didn't include with the shipment. 1C69E1B2-F476-4326-B78C-1DE46816122D.jpeg 722BD890-E10E-4902-B18D-8C848675035F.jpeg 7491FCA3-D98D-47D7-A9FF-C81F57596C0A.jpeg 1C69E1B2-F476-4326-B78C-1DE46816122D.jpeg 722BD890-E10E-4902-B18D-8C848675035F.jpeg 7491FCA3-D98D-47D7-A9FF-C81F57596C0A.jpeg
I found it really difficult to take pictures of mine too! Do you love it?? Sorry you had some communication issues. I think BE is good if you know exactly what you want and don’t have to faff around. Any time something gets a tiny little complicated for them like returns etc it seems there’s some sort of a break down in communication.
It looks pretty from the photos. Can you try and take some of it sitting on your finger so we can see it face up properly?

Dinky89484

Rough_Rock
Do you like it? I’m sorry you’ve been frustrated with BE, I was surprised at how smoothly things have gone and how helpful they have been. My paperwork did arrive a week after the diamond did. Maybe that’s why you haven’t received the check yet?

I received it yesterday. I wasn't TOO frustrated with them. It just took a lot of calling and I kept having to tell them the same things over and over because I would be essentially starting over with each new representative. The most frustrating thing was, I initially bought a diamond and took advantage of the wire transfer discount. So I wired in money, then decided I didn't want that diamond, and returned it, but I kept my funds with BE. When I decided to pull the trigger on the diamond I got, I naturally used the funds I already wired to BE, and I wanted to use the wire discount on it. The rep that I was talking to kept telling me I couldn't do that because I would be double dipping on the discount. I was baffled. I was using all sorts of different analogies to explain to her that the returned diamond did not receive a discount at all since I returned it, and the money that I had in the BE account was my wired in funds that I kept with them. She kept telling me that the funds I had in there was because of the wire discount. I truly had no idea what she was trying to say or what her perspective was. Anyway, that got resolved because I called a few times after that and talked to a few other representatives that understood what I was trying to do.

Dinky89484

Rough_Rock
I found it really difficult to take pictures of mine too! Do you love it?? Sorry you had some communication issues. I think BE is good if you know exactly what you want and don’t have to faff around. Any time something gets a tiny little complicated for them like returns etc it seems there’s some sort of a break down in communication.
It looks pretty from the photos. Can you try and take some of it sitting on your finger so we can see it face up properly?

I do love it! I'll probably love it even more once I get it set. I'll post pics of it once that is complete.

I hear ya on the break down of communication with BE. Overally, I would probably still recommend to my friends and family. If it's straightforward, I bet they'd get it right on.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results