shape
carat
color
clarity

2.56 Peachy Gray Three-Stone by Daniel M. is finished!!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! I too would love to see the ring on your hand.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty...they did a lovely job on the setting. Loving the mixed metals!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Oh WOW!! This really makes me want to do a project with Daniel M! I wish I had got them to do my engagement ring...

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
First, what an amazing, amazing Peachy! Lovely Peachy!

The ring came out great. The pink and green is a winning combination and it looks well on your hand.

Enjoy it!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Very unique and beautiful! Congratulations!!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Pregcurious, thank you! I am beyond ecstatic about this ring, it's actually putting my e-ring to shame. lol

Supers, thank you! It is definitely an unusual combinations of stones, colors and metal but I'm glad you you like it. :))

Laila, thank you so much!! This one's definitely a keeper. After three resets, I finally found "the one" for Peachy.

Thanks Marcy!!

Thanks Lisa!! I'll try to get some handshots this weekend.

Christina and Tyty, thank you!! I am definitely enjoying it. :bigsmile:

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Chrono|1316174473|3018753 said:
Beautiful....but something is missing...I wonder where the handshots went? :naughty:

The open underside is very beautiful to look at, and the combo is just perfect!

Thanks Chrono!! I'm so glad you like it, especially after seeing the gorgeous setting for your chryso. You guys were right, the original tsavs were too dark. I'm so glad I went with the lighter ones. They complement Peachy so much better.

My favorite part has to be the gallery...I love how the metals intersect each other and how swoopy it is. I don't know how Caren and Dan pulled this off, but amazingly they did.

I'll try to get some handshots this weekend. :naughty:

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
JuneRose|1316197089|3018961 said:
Oh WOW!! This really makes me want to do a project with Daniel M! I wish I had got them to do my engagement ring...

JuneRose, thank you so much!! You know, I was thinking the same thing about my e-ring. This setting puts it to shame. I'm actually planning on having Dan reset my e-ring later on. Same swoopy trellis setting but with platinum and 18K RG basket.

You can always get a quote for a reset and see it it's right up your alley. I can't recommend them enough. ;))

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
crasru|1316206851|3019068 said:
First, what an amazing, amazing Peachy! Lovely Peachy!

The ring came out great. The pink and green is a winning combination and it looks well on your hand.

Enjoy it!

Awww, Crasru, thank you so much!! Peachy finally has a forever home. No more resets, this is it. It's like this setting was made just to fit her curvy lines. I think her peachy tone is enhanced even more due to the RG basket and openness of the gallery. There's definitely a lot more light coming in. Before, I didn't see enough contrast with orangy cognac diamond sides. Now I definitely do with the tsavs and WG shank.

I still cant believe I'm wearing it right now. It just seems like yesterday that I just got the CADs. lol

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Platinumrock I have adored your peachy since I first saw her.

My internet has been sporadic the past couple of weeks, so I've been lurking on DH's iPhone and MIL's iPad, and I can say that this thread was *definitely* worth waiting for the iPhone to load the pics - your ring turned out fabulously!!! Dan & Caren did an amazing job, and the colours are just... :love: :love: :love: :love:

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1316312867|3019846 said:
Platinumrock I have adored your peachy since I first saw her.

My internet has been sporadic the past couple of weeks, so I've been lurking on DH's iPhone and MIL's iPad, and I can say that this thread was *definitely* worth waiting for the iPhone to load the pics - your ring turned out fabulously!!! Dan & Caren did an amazing job, and the colours are just... :love: :love: :love: :love:

Yssie, thank you so much for the kind words!! It was your trellis setting that inspired my design. I have always been in love with it, and I never thought it would even be possible to create something similar for Peachy with a rose gold center basket. Lo and behold, Dan pulled it off. Dan told me via convo that he "knew exactly what to do" when Caren told him about my design. I just thought that was fate. lol I mean seriously, it should not be that easy to pull something like that off. :devil:

I remember you saying on a thread once that you don't like colored stones mixed together in one ring. I believe you said it looks too "costumy". Don't quote me on that. lol I'm so glad you like the color combo on mine, because I totally expected you to think the peach/green combo would be gaudy. Haha.

Anyways, I hope you don't mind me replicating your setting. This is officially my favorite piece. It's putting my ering to shame. :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, did I really? What an unfortunate thing to have said! I don't actually usually like mixes of colours for myself - that's because I'm just fundamentally boring though, and too much colour disrupts the delicate black/brown/beige balance ::)

I'd wear yours though no problem :love: the colours really are fantastic together. They don't compete at all - the greenies are such bright lil' guys, even in your pics, and Peachy is gigantic and *gorgeous* and just indisputably rules the roost, just the way it should be :appl: I like the gold colour transition, too!

And I'm totally flattered that you were inspired by my ring ::)

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Turned out very nicely. I bet it's much prettier IRL. It's hard to get a grip on the true colors.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1316394504|3020382 said:
Gosh, did I really? What an unfortunate thing to have said! I don't actually usually like mixes of colours for myself - that's because I'm just fundamentally boring though, and too much colour disrupts the delicate black/brown/beige balance ::)

I'd wear yours though no problem :love: the colours really are fantastic together. They don't compete at all - the greenies are such bright lil' guys, even in your pics, and Peachy is gigantic and *gorgeous* and just indisputably rules the roost, just the way it should be :appl: I like the gold colour transition, too!

And I'm totally flattered that you were inspired by my ring ::)

No worries about what you said. ;)) Haha there's nothing wrong with black/brown/beige. They're very classic and you can't go wrong with them. But it's awesome to know that you would wear mine. That means I must have done something right. :bigsmile: Originally the tsavs were going to be darker (medium dark) but CS'ers suggested that medium greens would be much better. And I was lucky enough to find a pair on time. They really are bright and lively in person.

Thanks you so much for the kind words. I'm actually going to have my ering reset eventually by Daniel M. It's a three-stone with rounds. I'm going with the same setting, so this one will look a lot of more like yours. But with platinum and 18K RG center basket.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
bright ice|1316395604|3020388 said:
Turned out very nicely. I bet it's much prettier IRL. It's hard to get a grip on the true colors.

Thanks Bright Ice!! I agree, it's hard to pinpoint the exact color just based on the photos. The color hardly stays the same in different lighting. Sometimes she looks peachy, sometimes champagne, sometimes gray. And since she has an orange fluoro, she tends to look slightly orangy pink in direct sun.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sept 15th there's a post with handshots - top & profile, no?

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
OH HOW did I miss this?!?!?!!?! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I love it SO much!! It works abslutely perfectly in every respect!! The colour combos, the modern design, the unusual E-W feel to complement the unusual centre stone...! You must be so thrilled, pickle! :appl: :appl: :appl:

More shots please! :mrgreen:

(I will admit to being a weeny bit jealous that you got an actual RING BOX from Dan and Caren, but I'm over it now :wink2: )

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
natsplat|1316624940|3022226 said:
OH HOW did I miss this?!?!?!!?! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I love it SO much!! It works abslutely perfectly in every respect!! The colour combos, the modern design, the unusual E-W feel to complement the unusual centre stone...! You must be so thrilled, pickle! :appl: :appl: :appl:

More shots please! :mrgreen:

(I will admit to being a weeny bit jealous that you got an actual RING BOX from Dan and Caren, but I'm over it now :wink2: )

Awwwww, Natty, thank you so much for the kind words!! :oops:

Sorry for the late reply but I'm so glad you like how the ring came out. Gosh, I can only imagine how gorgeous yours is in real life especially now that I've seen mine. You're right, Caren and Dan really did take care of Peachy and I honestly think they went above and beyond my expectations. This is the nicest piece I have right now, it puts my ering to shame. lol Now I need to reset that one too. Haha. :devil:

Wow, I never thought of E-W but I can see it now with the three prongs on the center stone.

I assumed that they sent all rings out with a box but I'm so sorry that they didn't include one with yours. Honestly, I would have been happy if they wrapped it in salami, as long as it reached me safely. :bigsmile:

I haven't had any chance to take handshots but post them when I have them.

I think I've been too preoccupied wearing it. :Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results