shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold 2.50 Carat J Color VS2 Clarity GIA XXX Round Brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
May I ask why you are selling such a beauty... based on the report I see you have not had it very long.

shelstone

Rough_Rock
Hi BTCA,

I'm very interested in the stone but I have some reservations due to the final sale. WOuld you be willign to do something like this poster suggested:

"If you were interested in the stone, I'd ask for a 3 day inspection period, which would allow you to take the stone to an appraiser to check it out. If you really don't want to upgrade, an 'all sales are final' clause makes no difference at that point.

An even safer way, for both seller and buyer, to commit such a transaction is for the seller to ship the stone directly to the independent appraiser of your choice. That way, it doesn't enter your possession until it's verified. You keep your money until it's confirmed."

Really would love to work with you to see if we can find this diamond a home!

BTCA

Rough_Rock
Hey just wondering what the current price of the stone is?
Just saw your post! The LT is the final pricing. We're already chatting now so no need to reply to the appraisal questions. ;)2

May I ask why you are selling such a beauty... based on the report I see you have not had it very long.

I had the stone re-cut and then re-certified! I've had it for about 6 years now. =)2

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
Actually, I don’t think your price is very good. A similar stone is priced about $1500 more from a reputable vendor ... your asking price is 91% of retail. I realize a diamond is a diamond and a 9% discount is nice ... but it would not be enough to keep me from going with a commercial diamond vendor. Just my two cents.

BTCA

Rough_Rock
Actually, I don’t think your price is very good. A similar stone is priced about $1500 more from a reputable vendor ... your asking price is 91% of retail. I realize a diamond is a diamond and a 9% discount is nice ... but it would not be enough to keep me from going with a commercial diamond vendor. Just my two cents.

Simply looking at the basic stats of a stone you can get a range of even $15k difference. There is more to a stone than the stats. This stone has great light performance and is extremely well cut. =)2

Miss Marple

Shiny_Rock
@BTCA -- it looks like you are selling a beautiful diamond, so I hope you take my comment here in the informative spirit it is intended. your pricing feels high to me.

I happened upon the following CBI: https://www.hpdiamonds.com/en-us/diamonddetail/HPD10752.

If I were in he market, then knowing the CBI will be eye clean, the difference in size will not really be noticeable to the naked eye, the fantastic buyback and upgrade policies--not to mention the return period--plus the excellent reputation of HPD, would make it a no brainer for me to spend the ~20% extra for the HPD diamond. Also the CBI has no fluorescence. I personally love fluorescence, but knowing it negatively affects diamond prices would be part of my overall calculation of value.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results