shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold 2.50 Carat J Color VS2 Clarity GIA XXX Round Brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This Is an amazing deal for someone who wants a lot of stone for a lower budget, but doesn't want to sacrifice cut! Hopefully we can help a newbie who wants to get engaged floor his fiance with this awesome stone!

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa! That is a great price.

BTCA

Rough_Rock
This Is an amazing deal for someone who wants a lot of stone for a lower budget, but doesn't want to sacrifice cut! Hopefully we can help a newbie who wants to get engaged floor his fiance with this awesome stone!

Yes! It's so beautiful and I think a definite steal! Would love to see it go to a loving home. =)2

BTCA

Rough_Rock
All I can say is HOLY COW! That’s some rock. Hope it sells quick!

Thank you! It had great spread and specs. I love it and I hope someone else will as well!

Jazzybling

Rough_Rock
That’s gorgeous!

BTCA

Rough_Rock
Shot some videos of the loose stone!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your diamond is gorgeous!

Just FYI, a good way to complete a sale of a high value item is to use a reputable third party jewelry appraiser such as Neil Beaty. You can send the diamond to him and he will do an appraisal for the prospective buyer which they pay for. Then if they want the stone, they can pay you (or use his escrow service for a fee), and once the payment is complete, he will ship the stone to the buyer (they pay shipping). I bought a diamond once that way and it gave both buyer and seller some security.

BTCA

Rough_Rock
Your diamond is gorgeous!

Just FYI, a good way to complete a sale of a high value item is to use a reputable third party jewelry appraiser such as Neil Beaty. You can send the diamond to him and he will do an appraisal for the prospective buyer which they pay for. Then if they want the stone, they can pay you (or use his escrow service for a fee), and once the payment is complete, he will ship the stone to the buyer (they pay shipping). I bought a diamond once that way and it gave both buyer and seller some security.

Thank you so much for the suggestion! I was looking at doing it locally but the cost seemed insane. Definitely makes sense though. I will look into Neil Beaty. =)2

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My appraisal was under $100. Basically you lose nothing unless you and the buyer decide on a payment method that has a fee such as Paypal or an escrow service, and even then, you can negotiate how much each person will pay. I did a wire transfer to the person's bank account because I had reason to trust them.

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker Thanks for the information! I'm going to be listing my Brian Gavin/Whiteflash emerald diamond ring soon and I figure this will be the way to go. Appreciate it!!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, if I were in the market for something with upgrade policy I'd snatch it up.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous Diamond. If our dollar wasn’t so low I would snap it up in a flash.:love:

BTCA

Rough_Rock
*Bump*!

BTCA

Rough_Rock
@Cking332 Here is a link to the post with videos. Let me know if you have any questions!

BTCA

Rough_Rock
*Bump*

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful!

Someone on PS (can't remember who, sorry!) recommended Shaftel Diamonds on another thread; might be worth a shot to email them and see how much they would offer you for the stone? It won't be as much as you would get through a private sale, but they are pretty reasonable when it comes to industry offers, and there is definitely something to be said for being done with it! But it also depends on how much of a rush you are in...

https://shafteldiamonds.com/sell-jewelry/

IdLikeToBuyAVal

Shiny_Rock
Such a gorgeous stone! Dust for your sale!!

BTCA

Rough_Rock
Thank you for letting me know! I've never heard of them before. I'm not in a rush but I definitely don't want to hold onto the stone forever haha.

I'll check them out sometime!

So beautiful!

Someone on PS (can't remember who, sorry!) recommended Shaftel Diamonds on another thread; might be worth a shot to email them and see how much they would offer you for the stone? It won't be as much as you would get through a private sale, but they are pretty reasonable when it comes to industry offers, and there is definitely something to be said for being done with it! But it also depends on how much of a rush you are in...

https://shafteldiamonds.com/sell-jewelry/

BTCA

Rough_Rock
Reduced price!

BTCA

Rough_Rock
*Bump*

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't believe this stone hasn't sold at that price! I am going to make another suggestion. I realize it is kind of a pain, but it might help to redo your LT listing about every two weeks so it is bumped up to the first page again each time. There are many people who look at LT who are not on PS, so the items just need to be reposted often to get new views. I've had to do this before, and I have some small items that I need to repost and just haven't gone to the trouble! I open another window and copy and paste the text from the old listing. Then once I post the new listing, I delete the old one. That's the only tip I have to make it easier!

kirbythepink

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! I don't have the budget for this, but I can dream :angel:

BTCA

Rough_Rock
I can't believe this stone hasn't sold at that price! I am going to make another suggestion. I realize it is kind of a pain, but it might help to redo your LT listing about every two weeks so it is bumped up to the first page again each time. There are many people who look at LT who are not on PS, so the items just need to be reposted often to get new views. I've had to do this before, and I have some small items that I need to repost and just haven't gone to the trouble! I open another window and copy and paste the text from the old listing. Then once I post the new listing, I delete the old one. That's the only tip I have to make it easier!

Thank you for the suggestion! I will try that. I'm not in a rush but I feel like it's such a waste to have her just sitting in my drawer. :(sad

shelstone

Rough_Rock
Hey just wondering what the current price of the stone is?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results