shape
carat
color
clarity

2.47 ct OEC K, VS1 in Vintage Platinum Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Up for sale is a gorgeous 2.47 ct OEC. It is GIA certified K, VS1. The stone measures 8.82-8.89 x 5.28. It has a beautiful blocky facet pattern with sharp contrast zones and great light play. It is set in a 6-prong vintage platinum mounting with 3 chunky oec melee along each shoulder. Size 6 and fully sizable. Retail on the stone alone is $20,000. I am selling for $14,999. Please let me know if you have any questions! https://loupetroop.com/listings/rings/2-dot-47-ct-oec-k-vs1-in-vintage-platinum-setting

fullsizeoutput_6443.jpeg IMG_8716.jpg IMG_8720.jpg IMG_8719.jpg IMG_6341.JPG IMG_6339.JPG

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Love that blockiness!!!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy guacamole :kiss2: :Up_to_something:

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful! Can I ask why you're selling it?

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! Can I ask why you're selling it?

I am trying to raise funds for a different cut. I've owned this stone for a long time and have loved it, but it's time for something new! I am likely going to consign with Grace, but I'm hoping for a fast sale and thought I would see if anyone is interested here for a much lower price than she would list it for.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: Ack, my little sister is getting engaged soon! I sent to her boyfriend. Fingers crossed! Hope he messages.. not sure how close he is to being ready to buy.

P.s. he’s Canadian too!

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stuuuuuunning stone - dust for quick sale!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: Ack, my little sister is getting engaged soon! I sent to her boyfriend. Fingers crossed! Hope he messages.. not sure how close he is to being ready to buy.

P.s. he’s Canadian too!

Thanks Icekid! Is he actually in Canada now? That would be convenient!!

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a stunning ring!!!! Someone is going to be so lucky to get this one. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Dust for a quick sale!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
It's SO beautiful :kiss2: I've never seen a K in person - does it show any warmth or tint? It's just gorgeous and I adore the setting.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks nice and spready for the carat weight without compromising the beauty of the facet pattern. This is a great deal for a lucky buyer.

sunnyside74

Shiny_Rock
my friend Alex is going to reach out to you from your LT listing, I think he was hoping to see a video if you have one? let me know if his email doesn't go through - I know LT can be finicky

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
my friend Alex is going to reach out to you from your LT listing, I think he was hoping to see a video if you have one? let me know if his email doesn't go through - I know LT can be finicky

Just seeing this now. Not sure if he sent it, but nothing has come through on my end.

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Bump! Seeeeeeerioously someone get this. My will is only so strong

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Hi! Still available?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

I shall keep playing the lottery in the hope I win big and be able to afford an OEC of this size and quality!

Good luck with the sale, and I hope it will go to a good home.

DK :))

paragon1234

Shiny_Rock
This is the sort of ring I would buy if I won the lottery too :) It's my ideal kind of OEC ring. :kiss2:

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Sale of this ring is currently suspended due to Covid as shipping from Canada to USA is too difficult at this time.

maldkelton

Shiny_Rock
hello, is this still available by chance?

Elise_k

Rough_Rock
Where in Canada are you in? Would you consider shipping within Canada??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results