shape
carat
color
clarity

2.22ct Moval diamond in a ~2.20ct halo of old cuts ring by Parksfinegroupinc

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty much my fave ring! I call dibs if you sell :)

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Turns out I love pineapples lol

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
That is one STUNNING ring!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back. That halo is just out of sight. I wish Alex made rings in general, his aesthetic and bench are amazing.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dayyyyym you have hell of a collection gurl! :clap: This cluster is superb and that's saying something as usually I'm not a fan. Think it works so well due to chunky old-cuts.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a spectacular ring! :love: Gorgeous in every single way! You have a truly amazing collection @Elysian!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back. That halo is just out of sight. I wish Alex made rings in general, his aesthetic and bench are amazing.

Thanks for your kind words, @CSpan! I agree, Alex and his team are amazing!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Dayyyyym you have hell of a collection gurl! :clap: This cluster is superb and that's saying something as usually I'm not a fan. Think it works so well due to chunky old-cuts.

Thank you @GliderPoss!! Agreed about clusters - old cuts make the ring!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
god it's stunning!!! love the "fat" halo! the key is they are all tightly placed together. gorgeous!!!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
god it's stunning!!! love the "fat" halo! the key is they are all tightly placed together. gorgeous!!!

Thanks!! Agreed! I love looking at fat halos in the dark especially - the surface of the chunky facets glow up facet by facet from the dimmest light source captured, revealing their curvy singularity yet closely together they exist as a pool of hills and valleys.

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks!! Agreed! I love looking at fat halos in the dark especially - the surface of the chunky facets glow up facet by facet from the dimmest light source captured, revealing their curvy singularity yet closely together they exist as a pool of hills and valleys.

Your ring is so pretty! Because of you, I’m working with Alex on 2 projects. One is a pendant and one is an eternity ring that he is designing for me. Please send money my way!:oops2::lol-2::kiss2::P2 I need a second job to support my newly found habit of contacting Alex:wall::razz:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is so pretty! Because of you, I’m working with Alex on 2 projects. One is a pendant and one is an eternity ring that he is designing for me. Please send money my way!:oops2::lol-2::kiss2::P2 I need a second job to support my newly found habit of contacting Alex:wall::razz:

Hi @NicoleNeedsHelp! I’m so happy for you!!! A pendant and an eternity ring! But think of all the money you saved - Alex has such reasonable prices partnered with tasteful aesthetics and a wonderful team. I hope you will do a SMTB thread on your pieces. I’m looking forward to it!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is perfection. Like others, I wasn't sure about clusters but this is so beautiful. Now if I ever reset my ring, I'd think of doing a cluster ring. Hope you're still wearing this beautiful ring!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is stunning, congratulations!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is perfection. Like others, I wasn't sure about clusters but this is so beautiful. Now if I ever reset my ring, I'd think of doing a cluster ring. Hope you're still wearing this beautiful ring!

Thanks! I like that Cluster rings yield a big presence. If you like the large center look, a cluster ring will not disappoint. I’ve got another cluster ring with a 1/2 carat diamond with petals around- a total diameter of 12mm- even with a smaller center that ring stands out from across the room.
I wear the Parks cluster sometimes- lately though I’ve been preoccupied hunting down emeralds. Learning about them/ honing down on preference, and acquisition has been fun and challenging.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I like that Cluster rings yield a big presence. If you like the large center look, a cluster ring will not disappoint. I’ve got another cluster ring with a 1/2 carat diamond with petals around- a total diameter of 12mm- even with a smaller center that ring stands out from across the room.
I wear the Parks cluster sometimes- lately though I’ve been preoccupied hunting down emeralds. Learning about them/ honing down on preference, and acquisition has been fun and challenging.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

That is so good to know. I think a cluster like yours where everything flows looks amazing! I will definitely keep it in mind when DSS sinks in. Do you find that it is too large to wear everyday?

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
That is so good to know. I think a cluster like yours where everything flows looks amazing! I will definitely keep it in mind when DSS sinks in. Do you find that it is too large to wear everyday?

Yes, sometimes it feels too big, then I snap out of it. It’s fabulously big. Not too large for everyday.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How could I miss this thread! What a stunning ring. Big and glamorous but I can totally envision it with jeans and everyday wear. You have a stunning collection.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @Acinom! Thank you! I adore your collection.

Bling_of_Fire

Rough_Rock
This ring is stunning!! Another PS told me about this thread because I was thinking of resetting my yellow diamond, and I wanted a halo with larger stones and shared prongs that weren't that visible. This halo looks PERFECT!!!!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, yellow diamond in a large halo sounds yummy! The outer girdles of the surrounding diamonds on my ring are more exposed than the usual halo of this style of ring. I haven’t had any issues with it but it’s something to consider, especially if you will be wearing the ring daily. Alex Parks has a great eye for aesthetics and I’m sure he would have multitude of options for prongs that aren’t that visible. Hope that helps!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results