shape
carat
color
clarity

2.20ct 11 stone french cut band!

ean

Shiny_Rock
Your band is stunning! Would love to own a band like yours one fine day. Do you still enjoy wearing her?

Thank you! I’ve been gardening so much I haven’t been wearing her as much as I should. Thanks for reminding me.

ean

Shiny_Rock
Next! @ean We have exact same size right and left ring fingers-please keep i mind too!

@Rfisher Not sure if you still want her since I know you already have one. But tagging just incase!

@jaysonsmom

I have been mulling it over and I think it’s to let her go. I’d really like to get my three stone project going. It will be $2950 paypal ff including shipping w insurance. If anyone is interested you contact me via one of my previous LT listings.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rfisher Not sure if you still want her since I know you already have one. But tagging just incase!

@jaysonsmom

I have been mulling it over and I think it’s to let her go. I’d really like to get my three stone project going. It will be $2950 paypal ff including shipping w insurance. If anyone is interested you contact me via one of my previous LT listings.

Thank you so much for thinking of me!
I’ve got a few projects underway and have no business bringing in another band - even as lovely as yours is.
I’m sure you will have plenty of interest and a quick sell on this one. :)
Thank you, again!

Reactions: ean
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    He Said, "Yes!"
    He Said, "Yes!"

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.