shape
carat
color
clarity

1920s? Edwardian? Art Deco? Help please!

RuthG

Rough_Rock
I am getting my heart shaped diamond (in my current engagement ring) set in another setting - my current ring is from the 1980s (my husband gave me his mother's ring that his father had given her in the 80s)...

So when it came time to purchase a wedding band I knew I wanted something with OMC diamonds in it and here it is... When I purchased it, the description said that it was from the 1920s/1930s. Can someone please help me identify the style? I'm trying to get a setting that will somewhat match this band.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give!

ring_front_view_1.jpg

ring_side_11.jpg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely band. It seems like most vendors use Edwardian and Art Deco interchangeably so I would use both terms for your search. Have you thought about having a jeweler custom make a ring to match? I'm sure a good jeweler good create that basket setting in a heart shape.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

RuthG

Rough_Rock
kgizo, thank you for the compliment and for responding. Thank you for the information too. I'm having a jeweler work on a setting now and waiting for the drawings to come! I like the small beading around the diamonds.

VRBeauty, thank you for the link, I'll be taking a peek shortly!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results