shape
carat
color
clarity

18K bracelet - is it worth an appraisal?

uspg

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I have a 750 gold bracelet - I am not sure about the stones - I have searched the web and did not find anything that would tell me how much it could be possibly worth. I assume that it is not made by any firm, since there are no markings; and I am not sure whether the clover on its lock is somehow related to the producer...

Here are the pictures:

img_1822_0.jpg
img_1824.jpg img_1826_0.jpg img_1828_0.jpg

I just really don't want to go to an appraiser and pay a price that exceeds the value of the jewelry itself. Hopefully someone would be able to comment/make a suggestion..

Thank you.

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Have you confirmed if the stones are diamond? Any jeweller r pawn shop should be able to test them for you, for free. That will also factor into the value.

uspg

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply - I will certainly do so. But if that is the case, what would be the approximate value range that we would be looking at?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
maccers|1463951886|4034900 said:
Have you confirmed if the stones are diamond? Any jeweller r pawn shop should be able to test them for you, for free. That will also factor into the value.

A pawn shop never occurred to me, maccers. What a good idea! But wouldn't an offer from a pawn shop (even though it would be lower than an appraisal) also give the owner an idea of the bracelet's worth? Or do you think a pawnbroker would know too little about jewelry?

Deb :wavey:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A reputable pawn shop will be able to tell you whether or not the stones are diamonds... and if they're not diamond, some pawn shops will be able to tell you what they are. I've taken mystery stones to a good pawn shop for testing with a refractometer. The test wasn't free, but it didn't cost too much either.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results