shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 17.8 Carat Tennis Bracelet from Whiteflash

heyitsadriana

Rough_Rock
2.jpg
The smaller tennis necklaces from Cartier (along with a pave panthere sapphire brooch/clip that came with these two tennis necklaces)

5.jpg

6.jpg
WF tennis bracelets, along with the Cartier pave panthere link bracelet, tennis necklace, pave panthere brooch/clip, and rose gold pave panthere ring

And some fun, bonus Saint Laurent shopping....
1.jpg
A truly stunning, absolutely luxurious leather trench coat that I purchased and is getting tailored for me

9.jpg
a silver heart embellished scalloped crop jacket my SA talked me into trying on and I fell in love with .... and my WF tennis bracelets, rose gold pave panthere ring, rose gold pave double wrap juste un clou ring, and VCA pave magic alhambra pendant :love:

OMG I LOVE this jacket!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
It's so funny bc I hated it at first!! But then I fell in love with it!

It's currently available online in all sizes on YSL's official website :love:

Haha I love it too! And found it online and then backed away slowly so that I wouldn’t be tempted to spend my bling budget on an epic jacket >.< lol

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Its a cool jacket for sure!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Beautiful choice PS!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations…..This is absolutely stunning omg. I’m at lost for words. I love love these two tennis stacked together it’s perfection. The .78 pointers are insane.

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
One more piece to go before I can post my current family portrait....I received the 11.47 H/VS2 radiant today.

Here's the radiant:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I heard from DG that the 10.22 EC ring is finally ready and is being shipped back to DG today or tomorrow, then they will ship it to me. I am expecting to have it by the end of this week!!

Last edited:

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
I couldn't resist taking another video :love: I am getting so much wear out of this bracelet, I've been wearing it every day since it arrived and don't see myself taking it off anytime soon!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is absolutely stunning!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, @glitterbomb.

Tell me, do the stones in the larger bracelet have fluorescence? I love fluor. It's so cool.

What colour are the 2 bracelets again?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@glitterbomb, Your jewelry is gorgeous and looks so beautiful on you. This thread is so much fun to look at. The two bracelets look stunning together. Thank you so much for taking the time to post these beautiful pieces. You have definitely found your people here!

Please find a new SA.. She handled things extremely unprofessional with you. I have to ask, is she a younger woman? She obviously hasn’t considered that you may refer people to her in the future which could also result in future sales for both her and the company. No one should be treated poorly browsing or purchasing anything, let alone a luxury item.

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous, @glitterbomb.

Tell me, do the stones in the larger bracelet have fluorescence? I love fluor. It's so cool.

What colour are the 2 bracelets again?

They don't have fluorescence! They are both a mix of F & G (half of the diamonds are F, half are G)

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
@glitterbomb, Your jewelry is gorgeous and looks so beautiful on you. This thread is so much fun to look at. The two bracelets look stunning together. Thank you so much for taking the time to post these beautiful pieces. You have definitely found your people here!

Please find a new SA.. She handled things extremely unprofessional with you. I have to ask, is she a younger woman? She obviously hasn’t considered that you may refer people to her in the future which could also result in future sales for both her and the company. No one should be treated poorly browsing or purchasing anything, let alone a luxury item.

Yes, I would consider her to be on the younger side.

ice empress

Shiny_Rock
I couldn't resist taking another video :love: I am getting so much wear out of this bracelet, I've been wearing it every day since it arrived and don't see myself taking it off anytime soon!

Omg, words cannot deservedly describe how absolutely incredible your WF bracelet is (and your entire magnificent collection, in fact). Wow wow wow!!!

I envy you for being to appreciate and wear your jewelry too… my WF tennis bracelet has literally sat, unboxed, since the day I received it. A true shame, I know, but it’s just not practical for me to wear it in my small town community, or even feasible, given my line of work.

I’m curious though… you say you’ve been wearing your bracelet every day. I assume you remove it at night and for showers?

How do you feel about the sturdiness/reliability of the safety clasp?

How do you do actually take it on and off yourself? Or do you have help? Is there a technique I should know of on how to single-handedly and independently take on and take off the bracelet by myself?

Thanks in advance!!

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
Omg, words cannot deservedly describe how absolutely incredible your WF bracelet is (and your entire magnificent collection, in fact). Wow wow wow!!!

I envy you for being to appreciate and wear your jewelry too… my WF tennis bracelet has literally sat, unboxed, since the day I received it. A true shame, I know, but it’s just not practical for me to wear it in my small town community, or even feasible, given my line of work.

I’m curious though… you say you’ve been wearing your bracelet every day. I assume you remove it at night and for showers?

How do you do actually take it on and off yourself? Or do you have help? Is there a technique I should know of on how to single-handedly and independently take on and take off the bracelet by myself?

Thanks in advance!!

omg nooo you haven't worn yours yet? ;( You should wear it and enjoy it!! You can wear long sleeves and hide it if you feel uncomfortable!

I don't remove it at night. For showers sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I clean it regularly though, almost every day, with hot water, dish soap, windex, and a toothbrush or juli diamond cleaning tool.

The safety clasp is very good. I only had one issue with it coming undone on its own and my friend pointed it out! I hadn't noticed. Overall however it is a very tight clasp and I haven't had any issues with it falling off, which happened to me once a couple years ago with a costco tennis bracelet.

I usually take it on and off myself. Putting it on is much more difficult than taking it off. I use my knees for assistance, lol! :lol-2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks in advance!!

@ice empress I am so sorry to hear that you haven’t yet worn your bracelet! You need to plan a dinner or outing where you can wear it! You can always wear it while lounging around the house so that you get to enjoy it!
Look on Amazon for bracelet buddy. They sell devices designed to hold one end of your bracelet while freeing up the other hand to fasten it. I bought one for a couple of my bracelets and it works like a charm!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks in advance!!

You should just wear it in the house. It’s pretty everywhere.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Still waiting for your family thread!:bigsmile:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I posted it but it was moved to the LGD forum despite having a majority of EGD pieces so I requested for it to be deleted.

I saw it briefly one evening when I wasn't feeling well and was going to go back the next day and take my time drinking in the beautiful items...but it was GONE!

So sorry you didn't feel comfortable leaving it up. From the brief drive-by I did, it looked lovely. Thanks for putting the effort into photographing your favorite pieces for us.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results