shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 17.8 Carat Tennis Bracelet from Whiteflash

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! It’s so beautiful, definitely an heirloom piece.
Both bracelets are amazing, so funny that your new bracelet made the 10ctw bracelet look dainty in comparison :lol-2:

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
Could you share your specs and pricing of the 10ct bracelet please?

Both are 6" long?

Yes, both are 6"

The 10 ctw was not custom aside from the length and the diamonds are not certified, but I believe they are still super ideals & F/G & VS clarity. I went with platinum for it as well. The price at the time I purchased it was $26,000 with tax and a wire discount. The price now would be $30,000 with tax and a wire discount.

ETA: I just realized I made a mistake in how I've been describing this bracelet. So I purchased the 10ctw 3-prong, and then had it shortened to 6". I kept the extra unused diamonds. So the diamonds are 0.294ct each (rounded up to 0.3), and my bracelet at a custom length of 6" is actually 8.57ctw.

Last edited:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, both are 6"

The 10 ctw was not custom aside from the length and the diamonds are not certified, but I believe they are still super ideals & F/G & VS clarity. I went with platinum for it as well. The price at the time I purchased it was $26,000 with tax and a wire discount. The price now would be $30,000 with tax and a wire discount.

ETA: I just realized I made a mistake in how I've been describing this bracelet. So I purchased the 10ctw 3-prong, and then had it shortened to 6". I kept the extra unused diamonds. So the diamonds are 0.294ct each (rounded up to 0.3), and my bracelet at a custom length of 6" is actually 8.57ctw.

Wow. Super high end. High end pricing too!:bigsmile:

Thank you for letting me know.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing wrist stack you have. Both of your bracelets are just *chef’s kiss* perfection!! Gorgeous!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, these bracelets are stunning! I adore both of them!

So glad you went with WF and the ACAs. I bet the sparkle from your bracelets can be seen from a mile away! Really heirloom pieces. Congrats!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness I am at a loss for words!!!! Incredible!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What else do you have coming to you, other than the humongous EC?

Enquiring minds and all...:bigsmile:

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
What else do you have coming to you, other than the humongous EC?

Enquiring minds and all...:bigsmile:

I have a tennis necklace with 0.3ct per diamond in the works at WF but it's a long ways away because we are still trying to figure out the setting for it, so I probably will do a family portrait without including it. I also ordered a 11.45ct H/VS2 lab grown radiant with a rose gold pave split shank setting from BE, the delivery date on that has been pushed back to August 22. Annnd I have a rose gold pave panthere ring on the way from Cartier and I'm also considering purchasing a white gold pave panthere bracelet! That's it for now, I think! :lol-2:

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
*don’t be jealous, don’t be jealous, don’t be jealous* Too late. Totally jealous!

Wow!!! Just wow. Speechless! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
*don’t be jealous, don’t be jealous, don’t be jealous* Too late. Totally jealous!

Wow!!! Just wow. Speechless! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

This!! hahaha

You mind if I ask you something? Feel free not to answer. You obviously have plenty of disposable income (or assets) to spend on bling. Why not choose one larger mined diamond, rather than 2 larger lab ones? I am sure you have plenty of funds to top up, if the mined one costs a lot more.

Again, just curious. Ignore me!:bigsmile:

Last edited:

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
This!! hahaha

You mind if I ask you something? Feel free not to answer. You obviously have plenty of disposable income (or assets) to spend on bling. Why not choose one larger mined diamond, rather than 2 larger lab ones? I am sure you have plenty of funds to top up, if the mined one costs a lot more.

Again, just curious. Ignore me!:bigsmile:

I feel kinda weird about buying myself a mined diamond ring, I guess I view that more as an e-ring and lab diamonds more as something to buy for myself. That doesn't really make sense because people buy labs as e-rings too though. I do buy mined diamonds but just not for solitaire rings

ETA: also large (5+ carat) lab grown diamonds, from what I've seen, are so much less expensive than large mined diamonds. Even two large LGD cost less than their mined counterpart, unless you go down a lot in color & clarity

Last edited:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel kinda weird about buying myself a mined diamond ring, I guess I view that more as an e-ring and lab diamonds more as something to buy for myself. That doesn't really make sense because people buy labs as e-rings too though. I do buy mined diamonds but just not for solitaire rings

ETA: also large (5+ carat) lab grown diamonds, from what I've seen, are so much less expensive than large mined diamonds. Even two large LGD cost less than their mined counterpart, unless you go down a lot in color & clarity

Ah ok, fair enough.

Thanks for indulging me:).

Last edited:

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
I feel kinda weird about buying myself a mined diamond ring, I guess I view that more as an e-ring and lab diamonds more as something to buy for myself. That doesn't really make sense because people buy labs as e-rings too though. I do buy mined diamonds but just not for solitaire rings.

That’s some logical logic right there. :clap: That really makes a lot of sense to me.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sparkles incredibly in person, it's blinding!! Pictures do not do it any justice honestly. But here are some more pics :lol-2:

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg
You truly are the Glitterbomb!! Wow! and look how petite you are too! Would love to see a video of it out in the sun! I bet it is blinding with sparkle!!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I'm waiting for a few more pieces to arrive (including the 10ct EC from DG) and then I'll post it!

I totally want to see your whole collection! Don’t worry…. We won’t forget you promised to share ;-)

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
68188423850__A8577AFD-1B56-405C-B054-1E8646E1D6A7.jpg

New nails :dance:

I'm still so obsessed with my bracelets!! :kiss2: The 18ctw bracelet felt ENORMOUS today when I wore it to the nail salon....I felt a little self-conscious at first, but I think people just assumed they were CZs :shifty:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Do you ever worry about your safety when you are out in the world with your beautiful jewelry? I read about a lot of cases where people are followed from restaurants and stores and robbed or worse for their designer purses, jewelry and other expensive items. Please be safe out there!

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
Do you ever worry about your safety when you are out in the world with your beautiful jewelry? I read about a lot of cases where people are followed from restaurants and stores and robbed or worse for their designer purses, jewelry and other expensive items. Please be safe out there!

I definitely do worry, but I still want to enjoy wearing jewelry! I try to hide it with sleeves etc but in a nail salon my sleeves had to be rolled up and I did feel self-conscious and aware of my surroundings. I don't live in an area with a lot of crime, but of course you never know and it is important to try to always be safe. I have friends who were mugged and they weren't even wearing anything expensive. But of course expensive items (or things that look expensive) add incentive to thieves. I also look very young so I think most people just assume the things I wear are fake, which I don't mind...let them think that!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I definitely do worry, but I still want to enjoy wearing jewelry! I try to hide it with sleeves etc but in a nail salon my sleeves had to be rolled up and I did feel self-conscious and aware of my surroundings. I don't live in an area with a lot of crime, but of course you never know and it is important to try to always be safe. I have friends who were mugged and they weren't even wearing anything expensive. But of course expensive items (or things that look expensive) add incentive to thieves. I also look very young so I think most people just assume the things I wear are fake, which I don't mind...let them think that!

I think you are very young.:)

Btw, any update on the items for sale?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not that young imo...I'm in my mid-30s but people often think I'm a teenager :lol:

The VCA items? I did sell a couple of them, I have to update the post

Mid-30's is young! lol

Please update, yes. Can you please add some close-ups to each item? Any update on the pricing too?;)2

And yes, VCA.

Last edited:

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
So awesome. Love that you wear the bracelets with shorts and a t-shirt.

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
Soooo I found out the 10.22ct EC from Distinctive Gem should be ready on Tuesday (the 16th)!! I think it will then have to be shipped from the bench back to Jonathan, and then shipped to me. I am hoping to receive it by Friday or next Tuesday (the 23rd) at the very latest. So excited!!! :dance:

The 11.45ct radiant from BE should be delivered on Monday, the 22nd.

Additionally, I am receiving my Cartier rose gold pave panthere ring in a size 53 later today. Hopefully the size I ordered fits (I'm planning to wear it on my right index finger, which is my largest finger). It's a very thick ring, so I needed to size up. If it's too big I will return it and my SA has size 51 & 52 available for me.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooo I found out the 10.22ct EC from Distinctive Gem should be ready on Tuesday (the 16th)!! I think it will then have to be shipped from the bench back to Jonathan, and then shipped to me. I am hoping to receive it by Friday or next Tuesday (the 23rd) at the very latest. So excited!!! :dance:

The 11.45ct radiant from BE should be delivered on Monday, the 22nd.

Additionally, I am receiving my Cartier rose gold pave panthere ring in a size 53 later today. Hopefully the size I ordered fits (I'm planning to wear it on my right index finger, which is my largest finger). It's a very thick ring, so I needed to size up. If it's too big I will return it and my SA has size 51 & 52 available for me.

Fun things to look forward to for you! Do you wear the larger jewelry in your workplace? I bet your friends want to try it all on - lol!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results