shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 17.8 Carat Tennis Bracelet from Whiteflash

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
There are 25 ACA certified diamonds, 0.70 - 0.73 carat each and a mix of F or G color and VS1 or VS2 clarity.

As usual, I went with platinum as it is (imo) the most durable option, and I chose the four prong timeless setting and a custom length of 6".

It was priced incredibly well, at only $110,000 USD including tax. Yes I do mean only, because a bracelet with similar specs (but not super ideal diamonds) from Tiffanys, Harry Winston, Graff, VCA, or Cartier would be three to four times as much!!

It arrived today and WOW :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: , it has exceeded my wildest expectations....the setting is perfect, the length is perfect, and the diamonds are exactly what I ordered. I am beyond thrilled and in love with this bracelet!!

Additionally Whiteflash has absolutely amazing customer service as well. I highly, highly recommend them to anyone purchasing diamonds, whether that be a ring, earrings, bracelet, or a necklace. You can feel secure knowing you are getting the absolute best that there is! Thank you so, so much to Debi, my SA Brittany, Vera, and to everyone else on the WF team who made my dream bracelet a reality :love:

Here it is, worn with my 10 carat 3-prong tennis bracelet, also from Whiteflash! :dance:

IMG_1259.jpg

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! Holy moly that's amazing! Dang girl you got that bling! congratulations, what a classic piece. <3

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, wow and wow!!! Hard to believe that anything could make a 10 carat tennis bracelet look small but you did it - lol! Seriously though, your bracelet is stupendous! My first ering had a .78 diamond in it (100 years ago - ha!) and there you are with a wrist full of them! The diamonds look gorgeous and I love the setting. May you wear it in health and happiness for many years to come. We will take a ton more pictures any day you are so inclined. Congrats on this beautiful bracelet!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza! Wowza! Wowza! You wear it well!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now THAT is worth the money!!! Congratulations on such an amazing jaw dropping piece. It looks stunning on you.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy smokes! It turned out stunning, and you wear it so well! :love: Please share more pics and how you will stack it with the rest of your gorgeous collection.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoaaaaa!!! That is SPECTACULAR!!!!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: So happy you went with WF for this. You'd never find better quality!!! (I'll be glad to take that little 10 ct one if you don't wear it anymore!!! :love: :lol: )

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
It’s gorgeous and I bet it sparkles like CRAZY in person. We need more perspective shots! It looks so good on you.

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
Whoaaaaa!!! That is SPECTACULAR!!!!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: So happy you went with WF for this. You'd never find better quality!!! (I'll be glad to take that little 10 ct one if you don't wear it anymore!!! :love: :lol: )

I'm so, so happy I went with WF too! Their diamonds are just like no other....they are truly magical. And it is so nice to get what I paid for and to not have to worry about the quality!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
The way both of them stack together is incredible. Love that combo of smaller (altho still not small!) & larger stones :kiss2:

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
The way both of them stack together is incredible. Love that combo of smaller (altho still not small!) & larger stones :kiss2:

I love them stacked too! I actually like the appearance of wearing the 10ctw & 18ctw (rounding up) stacked together more than I would wearing a 28ctw bracelet by itself. I think the size of 1 carat per diamond would feel too large for me :lol-2:

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
I love them stacked too! I actually like the appearance of wearing the 10ctw & 18ctw (rounding up) stacked together more than I would wearing a 28ctw bracelet by itself. I think the size of 1 carat per diamond would feel too large for me :lol-2:

Haha you say that now… who wants to place a bet that @glitterbomb will get a 1ct per diamond tennis bracelet in the next 12 months?! :lol-2:

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
Haha you say that now… who wants to place a bet that @glitterbomb will get a 1ct per diamond tennis bracelet in the next 12 months?! :lol-2:

It's tempting, I'll admit, but I just checked prices...a 6", F/G VS, 1ct per diamond tennis bracelet from WF would be around $260,000 (25 diamonds at $10,000 each, plus cost for the setting). ;( So probably not going to happen this year....but maybe within the next five years :lol-2:

Also, wow I never noticed until now but the price difference between 1 carat and 0.95 carat is so much! 0.95ct G/VS2 is $7700 and 1ct G/VS2 is $10,000. That is so interesting.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm lost for words... Like, I'm trying to find words and I seriously don't even know what to say... Heirloom statement piece is such a *woefully* inadequate description...

Blinding. I can only imagine what this must be like in-person. Oh my goodness. :eek-2: o_O:love:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Stunning. Must be so blingtastic in real life

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was thinking that too, I like them together! The big and the “smaller”. Maybe I should say the big and the gigantic :lol:

Maybe a couple of coloured stone line bracelets to spice the stack up occasionally? :bigsmile:

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock

Here's two videos of it!! Even the videos don't do it justice, but you can see some of the rainbow fire. It's just soooo incredibly beautiful and sparkly in person :kiss2:

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
Also...I don't want to talk badly about another company in this thread, but the bracelet and necklace that didn't work out with that other company - I am so thankful for that!! Sometimes things happen for a reason. There is just nothing like WF ACA diamonds. This bracelet is so much more beautiful than the one from another company that I had to return. The fire & scintillation is out of this world. And the diamonds are so white! They are actually F & G color and VS clarity, like I requested and paid for. Imagine that! :clap: Remember how that other company sold me a tennis bracelet with G color diamonds and sent me a bracelet with M color diamonds? Misrepresentations, bad quality, and dishonesty doesn't happen with Whiteflash.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm totally speechless now! Congrats to you on your blindingly beautiful new WF tennis bracelet! :appl:

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
OMG. Spectacular. I am sooo happy it all worked out for the best.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results