shape
carat
color
clarity

14k white gold ring price (3 stone settings)

thoxenzor

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Like to ask someone who recently bought 3 stone setting ring, that how much does your ring cost you?

Been checking online website and found that even with 14k white gold, not platinum, they are so expensive (to me).

What surprise me is the price for the ring, it is more expensive than the stone, maybe I am new to jewelry, was always thinking that the stone is the 1 that affect a lot on the price for the whole ring. (since I am not looking for a super fancy ring) LOL

Me myself is looking for Blue Sapphire rectangular shape 3 stone ring, even with ring that have smallest diamond as side stone, their price is still exp, so I tried to look under the solitaire section, end up solitaire itself also cost nearly to 1k already.

or is it because even 14k gold nowadays is so expensive?

so far the best I found which let me explore a lot is NSC website, after that will be Angara, other website dont have much choice or no choice at all.

If anyone know any other nice website, pls share with me, thanks !

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our recommendation for someone shopping on a budget is almost always "talk to ID Jewelry" http://idjewelry.com/. They have quality diamonds at good prices. Some people have also found good used bargains - some of the go-to sites are loupetroop.com, diamondbistro.com, jewels by grace, and of course ebay. Good luck!

Oh, and you might as the mods to move your question to the "Rocky Talky" forum.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As I'm discovering ring mounts, unless cast manufactured, are very very expensive. I'm looking at $3k to set 3 diamonds in 18ct gold (and I'm supplying the diamonds and 10grams of 18ct gold). My ring will be hand made and is rim set emerald shape diamonds. It's finicky work and the time of the master jeweller, who like any professional, is expensivefor his skill and expertise.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results