shape
carat
color
clarity

14k gold - White or Rose for AVC solitaire?

14k White Gold or Rose Gold for our AVC solitaire?

• 14k White Gold

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • 14k Rose Gold

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

HSB

Rough_Rock
My girl and I are looking for opinions on the metal to use for an AVC in a solitaire, as the title suggests!

We have designed a setting that we love, but we can't decide between these two metals. I don't think we can link the design here because it is through a jeweller that is not affiliated with pricescope, but if I'm wrong and we can post it, I will be happy to post it.

The design includes pave stones on the shoulders and some ornate filigree engraving on the profile of the band. Overall, we feel that the design should look fairly 'antique,' and we feel this suits the look of an AVC cut. We intend for the wedding band to be crafted of the same material.

What colour of gold do you think we should use? We'd love to have your opinions!

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
What color is the AVC?

HSB

Rough_Rock
Hi Candygrl, thanks for the good question!

We're looking at an I coloured AVC.

jillianfl

Shiny_Rock
It's not an option but look at unplated whitegold! It should really compliment that beautiful I color and make it look even whiter against it vs regular white gold... And I think the unplated will capture the antique look your going for too while still being a white gold.. Good luck, no matter what you choose that AVC will be stunning

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results